Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Farewell » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Farewell 17 Votes - Average Rating: 4.4117 Votes - Average Rating: 4.41
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ANUBIS

images/avatars/avatar-55.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
Good news Charon's ship now comes every day. Don't cry you can join to diablo when you want xD

Charon can take you all Tongue

07-20-2010 16:47 ANUBIS is offline Search for Posts by ANUBIS Add ANUBIS to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Stay with the topic, please... If you don't want to say goodbye to Diablo then please refrain from posting here at all...

Next time this will be a warning...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-20-2010 17:14 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

Not so long ago,on my old account on underworld,i remember browsing through some players and nice items on auctions... And i remember coming across one specific vampire. The One,Diablo. 8k+ in points,and a colorful 'awards' section. Something only the best might have. And all that,only on one page,the one which no one can access now...

I don't know anything about you,because i never was in BoS,but from all i've seen and heard,i feel that you were a good man,the helping type. I never sent you a message,neither did you send them to me. But,I always dreamed of being as powerful as one of BoS,to compete with you one day.

Now that you are leaving,i have to say that as a once-underworld player,i have to say goodbye to a man i never had the honor to say 'hello' to.

You Diablo,are a legend of BW,and you will be sorely missed.

May you find peace in your redemption,and GL in real life.

First and Last regards,
VomitorY.

That's what it is to be slaved

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by VomitorY: 07-20-2010 18:42.

07-20-2010 18:40 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
stonemake

Registration Date: 11-04-2009

bye and good luck for irl Big Grin

even legends have to die sometimes Frown

07-20-2010 22:49 stonemake is offline Search for Posts by stonemake Add stonemake to your Buddy List
TheMightyBoosh

Registration Date: 07-20-2010

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ditto Anubis Pleased
07-25-2010 18:07 TheMightyBoosh is offline Search for Posts by TheMightyBoosh Add TheMightyBoosh to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by diablo

Once again, thanks for your kind words, I wish you all (but those mentioned below) good luck in BW.

To Cesarz, Anubis and Boosh: lol, you guys made me laugh Big Grin How is life now that you're the mighty ones and there is no diablo to ambush you twice a day? I bet it was a great ego boost for you. Enjoy the fame, you seem to need it.

Could please a mod close this thread, it has shifted from its purpose a lot. Thanks.

Now I'm really off.

07-27-2010 12:14 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

good luck in whatever you do diablo, if you can be as friendly as in BW, I believe you will be superior in whatever you do Wink

07-27-2010 14:24 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Farewell

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH