Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 25 26 [27] 28 29 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
Firstly, it's a crowbar. Maybe if it was a scythe or chainsaw it may be worth that, but the base damage is far too low for any self-respecting 2h melee player to even bother with.

Secondly, it doesn't have a suffix. Maybe if it had a worthwhile/ANY suffix it might be worth that.

Since i know who both the parties are involved in this auction i can assure you they are not the kind of people to be pushing

Just because its not already a Scythe or Chainsaw doesnt mean it aint worth anything, Its a crowbar and has IMMENSE merging capabilities, imagine how insane a Legendary Good Demonic Scythe +5 would be on its own, with its damage boost the crits would be insane let alone the fact Demonic merges into Agile which has an extra attack at P+1 i think

To save me from a warning: People should stick to there own areas, for example guns and not moan about things they obviously dont know much about

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 07-27-2010 11:52.

07-27-2010 11:48 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
In my opinion, this can't be anything except for a push of stones, whether the owner of the item knows or not. This is a ridiculous price for anything.

Fancy telling that to Blodsugare? I raised 17SS in preperation for that going on sale and thought that would be plenty, but obviously he needs it BADLY, although I don't quite understand why he didn't just wait for it to go on auction at a lower price then just outbid everyone else Confused but hey ho, they are his stones and he can do what he likes with them. Like Waaaaaammmbulance and Murderous I know both partys would not push stones so maybe you should relax about the issue, especially considering you didn't sell some of you best items to raise the stones for it and now have no hope in hell.

AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH someone bought my shorts that I'd stuck on auction whilst in the process of raising those stones Frown wanted to keep them as well Crying

07-27-2010 11:57 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

quote:
Firstly, it's a crowbar. Maybe if it was a scythe or chainsaw it may be worth that, but the base damage is far too low for any self-respecting 2h melee player to even bother with.

Secondly, it doesn't have a suffix. Maybe if it had a worthwhile/ANY suffix it might be worth that.

Thirdly, are you honestly suggesting a Legendary Crowbar with only a prefix is worth more than a Solar Ring of Blood (+5) (which currently has the Underworld record for most stones gathered in any auction with 36SS)?

Fourthly, just because it has never been sold before doesn't mean that it can be worth an infinite quantity as there is nothing to compare it to. It's pretty easy to realise that this item cannot be worth 40SS. There was an evaluation thread with this item and it was judged to be about 12SS which is a fair price for it.

simple fact here big players can and do do flood the markets with their stones its a fact no point arguing it.

if you cannot see why someone values the demonic prefix so highly as legendary then your a pleb, it has agility and a massive damage boost not to mention its an awesome merge item.

yes i think it is worth as much to that player, just because its not worth that to you doesn't mean its not worth it to someone else. Someone paid me 10ss for a legendary scorpio that thing wasn't worth anything more than nanites to me as im not a 1h gun user does that mean that auction was a push too?

Seriously who do you think is in a better position to judge the items value, you a not particularily high ranking 1h gun user or the top melee player on the server, nay not just that but the top player on the server?

for my content - it annoys me when people make snap judgements based on personnal opinions about things they aren't even knowledgable about.

07-27-2010 11:59 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Guys, smalltalk thread is thataway >>>.

Besides, SS are pretty useless except for bullying auctions.

Ontopic, can i not have 1 decent drop? Stuck with my account rotting on another server absolutely stagnating from lack of drops...

No stones to buy anything on underworld, and quest failures arent helping :@

07-27-2010 13:07 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
dreamdusk

images/avatars/avatar-332.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: BIA / S.S.

Grrr... 4 days of trying to get the Charisma Act II Pilgrimage. Haven't had the chance to fail at it yet, as I haven't even FOUND it...

And as for stones, I put a Good Arachnid Ring on Auction for 8SS, but it ended up going for about 4 times that, which was great, until I had to pay that much for a Leg Sniper Rifle. So you see, it evens itself out eventually. If some-one distorts the market, it will eventually come back and bite them on the happy sack...

Sometimes it doesn't pay to take advice...

07-27-2010 16:25 dreamdusk is offline Search for Posts by dreamdusk Add dreamdusk to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

quote:

Heard of merging? Foreign concept?

quote:

Yes, because with good agility, immense propensity for damage, critical hit and chance to hit, the one thing it lacks is 'of Betrayal'

quote:
Thirdly, are you honestly suggesting a Legendary Crowbar with only a prefix is worth more than a Solar Ring of Blood (+5) (which currently has the Underworld record for most stones gathered in any auction with 36SS)?

The 2 are comparable? When you're using solar ring of blood as a weapon let me know, then you can compare the 2. It's as rare as the solar ring of blood/

quote:
Fourthly, just because it has never been sold before doesn't mean that it can be worth an infinite quantity as there is nothing to compare it to. It's pretty easy to realise that this item cannot be worth 40SS. There was an evaluation thread with this item and it was judged to be about 12SS which is a fair price for it.

As has been said already, good to know an expert like yourself 'knows' the worth of this item, to lead all us blind into the light.

12SS was one person's opinion, another person's was 40SS, go figure.

quote:
In my opinion, this can't be anything except for a push of stones, whether the owner of the item knows or not. This is a ridiculous price for anything.

Good to see more of that factual, expert knowledge again.

An offer was made to me, i accepted it and put it on auction, the minimum price has been met and i'm very happy the buyer has done so.

If you feel so aggrieved the answer is very simple. Report it, i know i will, just so that some trumped up expert such as yourself doesn't get the satisfaction of doing so.

That said, i'll be mighty miffed if the auction gets cancelled. How can an item never auctioned before be a push/pull?

And before you reply, just look at the prices of P+1 Elvish capes, note the difference in price from the first to the second, and forever hold your piece

Yet again people jumping to conclusions as to my auction activity. RAGE
07-27-2010 18:40 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Ahahahahaha with prices like that it's why I don't bother with auctions.

07-27-2010 22:05 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

Typical, my laptop decides to stall and loop as I click refresh! Thus getting me banned for an hour via the anitbot II!!

I was talking to someone!!!!

And wash away my innocence and fear
07-28-2010 04:31 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

quote:

Demonic Crowbar + Light Scythe (Which I have) = Murderous 2h. I would have KILLED for that....not literally of course. So yes, it actually makes sense that it went for a lot and that 8 people tried to get it.

anyway. Arg. My brain hurts. Turns out I get debilitating migranes because of the heat and no pill I've tried stops or even hinders the pain. Oh, and we're expected to have a massive heat wave next week. Yep, this is going to be an awesome summer.

I might just go on perm vacation until the heat goes away since being in front of a computer screen aggrivates it. <sarcasm> This is going to be awesome!</sarcasm> -_-'

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

07-28-2010 23:22 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
anyway. Arg. My brain hurts. Turns out I get debilitating migranes because of the heat and no pill I've tried stops or even hinders the pain. Oh, and we're expected to have a massive heat wave next week. Yep, this is going to be an awesome summer.

Yup i have loads of them too, mainly in my GCSE exams (2), its a pain.

Anyway

Grrr at the huge siege going on on Underworld, can't go as im holder of my clans Z2 and its under constant protection so we not lose it.

Grrr at no twisted signets coming on auction.

Grrr at G elvish cape +4 going for around 2ss, cost me more for a G+3 one and then i had to upgeade aswell.

Grrr im finding tons of hs and bs on quests but no ls in which i need 12 more to finish merging my P elvish cape +1

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
07-28-2010 23:28 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

FFS ANTI BOT AGAIN!

It's an absolute pain.

AND FFS, BEFORE ANTI BOT GOT ONE SHOTTED BY A 2H MELEE USER WITH NO CRITICAL MODIFYING GEAR!

[Note: IU think the legendary Demonic crowbar is a fairly fair price, the cmment about suffixes seems slightly irrelevant IMO, because, the fact it doesn't have a suffix makes it a much more viable item to use, to get the most out of it at the highest level possible]

And wash away my innocence and fear
07-29-2010 01:30 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

ARRRRGGGGHHHH

"The Prophet's" - "I was right about all this doom and gloom" is starting to really get on my [insert part of anatomy here] why don't people wait till they are actually actively involved in all this rubbish before talking out their [insert part of anatomy here] Oh well done for saying this was going to happen - great >.< heres a medal while the rest of us sort it out!

Mad

07-29-2010 11:13 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo
ARRRRGGGGHHHH

"The Prophet's" - "I was right about all this doom and gloom" is starting to really get on my [insert part of anatomy here] why don't people wait till they are actually actively involved in all this rubbish before talking out their [insert part of anatomy here] Oh well done for saying this was going to happen - great >.< heres a medal while the rest of us sort it out!

Mad

/clap

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

07-29-2010 11:21 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
quote:
ARRRRGGGGHHHH

Mad

/clap

+1 been a long time since i've agreed so whole heartedly with you

uppity little "enjoyable human beings" thinking they know more than the people who have been playing this game for years winds me right up! >:U

07-29-2010 11:38 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

i wish i can trade my ambush with my quest Frown
i can accept got 60-80% failed in quest than 90% failed in ambush Frown

npc son's name : cpu

07-29-2010 15:44 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Serious

Registration Date: 07-17-2010

quote:
Originally posted by Waaaaaaaaambulance
quote:
quote:
ARRRRGGGGHHHH

Mad

/clap

+1 been a long time since i've agreed so whole heartedly with you

uppity little "enjoyable human beings" thinking they know more than the people who have been playing this game for years winds me right up! >:U

I'll respond with why are people who have done something for years so entrenched in the belief that a newcomer can't suggest improvements?

Don't bother replying, the correct answer to both of our issues is that it's human nature.

I'll now get back to...

Arrrgh! F***ing phoenix! No real damage for four rounds, it's going down nicely then ten special attacks? >Frown

quote:

You do realise this is just an internet game right?

07-29-2010 16:09 Serious is offline Search for Posts by Serious Add Serious to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Your account has been temporarily banned.
It will be unbanned automatically in 59 min. 6 sec.
Reason for ban: [Other] Anti-bot II System

sightseeing is bad in game.
better lurking in forum than in game Frown

should better change to 30 or 15 minutes than 1 hour?

npc son's name : cpu

07-29-2010 23:17 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

tbh even tho i died in the first 6 attacks of the first seige by vlade Tongue lol.
it was still good to have the seige Smile
but tbh we won the first seige and i dont think people would think that
and that was without roh,oese and blackjack three top class players just there Smile ..
the 2nd seige was a lot diff for some reason, some of the top players got hit to early and died.

overall it was fun for me Big Grin
07-29-2010 23:35 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

game gone to crud Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In all honesty this game has lost all sense of values it had ,

lost my z4 wanted to go to a bigger clan to get it back and got told sorry this isn't our problem and we don't want to get into a war over a square

dammit guys this game used to be all about sieges and helping out guys and moving from one clan to another to help out

now it seems like that all the top clans (in both servers) have decided that they are gonna sit around and do nothing and sod anyone who is trying to come up the ranks if your not in a top ten clan, tough , you are just there to build squares for them to take off you to give to someone undeserving and when you do ask for assistance then it's umm sorry we can't risk it

something needs to happen guys'n'gals
07-30-2010 10:48 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

RE: game gone to crud Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kazgar the angry

lost my z4 wanted to go to a bigger clan to get it back and got told sorry this isn't our problem and we don't want to get into a war over a square

dammit guys this game used to be all about sieges and helping out guys and moving from one clan to another to help out

now it seems like that all the top clans (in both servers) have decided that they are gonna sit around and do nothing and sod anyone who is trying to come up the ranks if your not in a top ten clan, tough , you are just there to build squares for them to take off you to give to someone undeserving and when you do ask for assistance then it's umm sorry we can't risk it

perhaps you feel as though this game "has gone to crud" because you spent 2 years now of your playing life moaning about a lost square...

Oh and have you not been at all aware of the recent events? I've underlined which bit I'm talking about, did you not see how many people all up and left to go and help out another clan? Can you not see what is going on around you on this server? Many of us deserted our own squares in a desperate attempt to save 1 person's square, is that enough helping for you? Or by lack of helping out you mean, lack of helping you satisfy your need for "justice"?

don't know why I go on this board it makes me angry :')

> ontopic - nothing interesting to buy on auction >.<

07-30-2010 10:59 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SICK OF BEING DETECTED IN AMBUSHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad

07-31-2010 05:08 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

quote:
Originally posted by Serious
I'll respond with why are people who have done something for years so entrenched in the belief that a newcomer can't suggest improvements?

Don't bother replying, the correct answer to both of our issues is that it's human nature.

I'll now get back to...

Arrrgh! F***ing phoenix! No real damage for four rounds, it's going down nicely then ten special attacks? >Frown

I've never said a newcomer cant contribute, what i have repeatedly pointed out to you (or tried to but you get all butthurt about it everytime and turn it into a "baww older guy picking on me because im new" scenario and ignore the point) is that NONE of your ideas or observations are NEW.

They have all been discussed before TO DEATH and if you read the past threads about it via the SEARCH FUNCTION/LURKED MORE then you would realise this and could come back with better more thought out ORIGINAL ideas rather than butthurt and whining.

- on topic: failed all but 1 quest this morning..... i knew it would be a good day today after i dropped a signet of bat yesterday /sarcasm

07-31-2010 11:15 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Serious

RE: game gone to crud Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kazgar the angry

perhaps you feel as though this game "has gone to crud" because you spent 2 years now of your playing life moaning about a lost square...

Oh and have you not been at all aware of the recent events? I've underlined which bit I'm talking about, did you not see how many people all up and left to go and help out another clan? Can you not see what is going on around you on this server? Many of us deserted our own squares in a desperate attempt to save 1 person's square, is that enough helping for you? Or by lack of helping out you mean, lack of helping you satisfy your need for "justice"?

don't know why I go on this board it makes me angry :')

quote:
Lets see if you would be so happy if it was your square on the line? Or maybe your friends...Somehow I think not.

Obviously this person isn't your friend. And I think you might subconsciously enjoy being angry.

-On topic: @Waaaaaaaaambulance: You either give up on something or you poke them till they either do something, or they ban you, or they prove they don't care. I thought it might be worth a try, seems like they don't care and nobody seems bothered enough. Why is nobody else bothered enough to complain? Evil

-On topic: Sorted out a 53% chance of First Pilgrimage to the Wastlands, took over 30 damn quests to do it? Fifteen+ damn hours I couldn't do anything else? Then I get my butt kicked - twice cause I've not got my proper gear on. And nothing interesting on the forums that I can afford. HM quests are dull and boring!!!!! Mad

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Serious: 07-31-2010 12:05.

07-31-2010 12:01 Serious is offline Search for Posts by Serious Add Serious to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

Behold the stupidest expedition ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=bad3c37073

That's what it is to be slaved

07-31-2010 22:41 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

It's incredible how quests fail at 80 %, it's just incredible.
normally the successful ones are with 40 % or less.

08-03-2010 01:46 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Grrr internet cut out for 10 mins..came back on..logged onto BW again, oh, wait, BW says no >.<

Stupid backup >.<

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
08-03-2010 03:10 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Orem

Same here. Yesterday I failed about 10 80% quests. Equivalent to 20% success (at failing) rate. And yet somehow I've spent about 15 LS trying to get my Desert Eagle to good despite the fact that's a 50% chance. Statistically, the chance to toss a fair coin heads 15 times in a row ([0.5^15]*100%) is 0.003051757813%. It doesn't make me feel any better to know I've beaten those odds....

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

08-03-2010 09:43 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Effing family! Ruining geburtstags left right center! ARGH!

Lack of drops doesnt help :@:@ just want something nice to play with on this server!

What are these badges people speak of??????

08-03-2010 12:32 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Orem

Same here. Yesterday I failed about 10 80% quests. Equivalent to 20% success (at failing) rate. And yet somehow I've spent about 15 LS trying to get my Desert Eagle to good despite the fact that's a 50% chance. Statistically, the chance to toss a fair coin heads 15 times in a row ([0.5^15]*100%) is 0.003051757813%. It doesn't make me feel any better to know I've beaten those odds....

Make that 16 times now! Completely out of LS now...

EZLN

08-03-2010 12:57 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Hawk`s Bracelet of Hard Skin (+4) 1 0 / 0 / 19 / 64 / 4 2010-08-04
18:34:09 WATCH BID
Insidious Signet of the Genius (+3) 0 - none - 2010-08-05
00:13:37 WATCH BID
Black Bracelet of Beauty (+4) 0 - none - 2010-08-05
02:17:02 WATCH BID

AND I CANT FIND ANY OF THESE ON QUESTS BECAUSE???????????????

quote:

Smile

08-03-2010 16:17 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Serious

quote:

AND I CANT FIND ANY OF THESE ON QUESTS BECAUSE???????????????

The system hates you and all the other people on the server Shocked

Think it hates me too...

quote:
Originally posted by Cheese!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SICK OF BEING DETECTED IN AMBUSHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad

Ditto,thanks. You saved me having to type that all out.

16 sieges in a row with 50%+ chance of success and I don't get one of them Confused Frown

quote:

08-03-2010 16:51 Serious is offline Search for Posts by Serious Add Serious to your Buddy List
Mutttaz

images/avatars/avatar-662.png

Registration Date: 05-03-2009
Clan: Boot Camp

AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH It strikes again, when all I was trying to do was get back on so could get into xpo gear. :{

Your account has been temporarily banned.

It will be unbanned automatically in 58 min. 3 sec.

Reason for ban: [Other] Anti-bot II System
08-04-2010 03:16 Mutttaz is offline Search for Posts by Mutttaz Add Mutttaz to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

OMFG

ITS THE NEW SHORT BOW

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=33861de515

IF ANYONE WANTS ONE I HAVE 300,000,000,000,000 OF THE BLOODY THINGS

quote:

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 08-04-2010 09:23.

08-04-2010 09:23 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Big Grin I need one or two of those

In Game Name TEMPEST
08-04-2010 09:25 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
OMFG

ITS THE NEW SHORT BOW

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=33861de515

IF ANYONE WANTS ONE I HAVE 300,000,000,000,000 OF THE BLOODY THINGS

From my profile Tongue :
quote:
Found:
950bazillion bloody shortbows
25 Short Bows in one week? Are you KIDDING?
Mace of Betrayal: Fast becoming the new shortbow

I find at least one of those bastards a day...

Anyhoo! RNG HATES ME WITH SUCH A PASSION NOW I HAVE THE ITEM I WANT!

EZLN

08-04-2010 10:38 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: The screaming room Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Underworld - Try my dirst sphinx 2man, spend 2k poh on Sphinx's and get Anubis, Grrrr. Also in last few days i been atted by 2 people 4 times in total and they got through all times on 30%. When im saving people Frown

Necro - 2 Golem expos in one night = Medusa. Even with full Golems

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
08-05-2010 11:23 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

MY IMAGE HAS BEEN REMOVED!!!!! Crying Mad
It isn`t even offensive!!!

EDIT: AGH!!!! 1 pop off going up a point!!!!! Mad

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 08-06-2010 02:02.

08-06-2010 01:11 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

WHY ? WHY ? WHY ?
Does it fail every first try when I want to upgrade somthing to good ?

I hate well of souls it eats my stones Frown

edit : Did somone delete their character last night ?
As an inactive person with no weps went up one in the rankings .

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 08-08-2010 10:28.

08-08-2010 10:09 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
WHY ? WHY ? WHY ?
Does it fail every first try when I want to upgrade somthing to good ?
I hate well of souls it eats my stones Frown

Light Thunderfist of Hitting +5 --> fail
Light TF of hitting +2 to +5 without fail, then
Light Thunderfist of Hitting +5 --> fail
Light Thunderfist of Hitting +2 --> fail
What can I do but shoot myself?
quote:
edit : Did somone delete their character last night ?
As an inactive person with no weps went up one in the rankings .

What ?

08-08-2010 11:27 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
LucifersAngel
Lord

I have found 9 shortbows today. NINE. Sort it out RNG....

EZLN

08-08-2010 16:22 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 25 26 [27] 28 29 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH