Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Physical side of Bloodwars » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Physical side of Bloodwars 6 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Physical side of Bloodwars Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is probably how you want bloodwars to be like

But the reality isn't like that...
This is how the main system looks like:

This is the Random Number Generator

This is the Expedition System

Every time you ambush someone, the slaves have from 1:20 min up to 60 minutes to connect the correct players:

This is the armoury. Thanks to the sets of equipment it's so tidy. Those on top are good sets while those in the sewage are junk Tongue

This is the Well of Souls after Rohlikus merged all the good items

This is Konrad every time you submit a new bug

And this is Szeszej

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-30-2010 09:43 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I experienced with condition picture number 4 and 8 Smile

npc son's name : cpu

07-30-2010 10:37 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Massive lol @ expo system,and the sign "Do not touch any of these wires" probably means "Stay out of someone else's expeditions"! Big Grin

That's what it is to be slaved

07-30-2010 12:59 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Damn Roh, look at you've done to Well of Souls Tongue
Very nice Evangelion Wink
What is Szes doing? Don't tell me he is commiting suicide (lol)

07-30-2010 15:37 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Evan that is epic XD XD XD hahahaha <3 i love it Big Grin

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

07-30-2010 15:50 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Szeszej has rather a nice pair of ankles don't you think? Wink
haha nice pics evan Smile

07-30-2010 17:17 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Serious

Registration Date: 07-17-2010

Excuse me, I need these more than he does...

*removes Szeszej trainers*

Yep, just my size Pleased

Can I borrow this cable too?

*watches servers all crash*

Oops! Shocked

Wink Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo

You do realise this is just an internet game right?

07-30-2010 18:06 Serious is offline Search for Posts by Serious Add Serious to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Great lol factor, brilliant evan. Big Grin Big Grin

07-30-2010 18:33 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

u always make me lol Big Grin

08-01-2010 20:38 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Rofl.. good job Evan.. as usual.. seems you really have picture for every situation Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-01-2010 22:39 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

haha thats legend. Wink
u are truely a funny guy lol.
08-01-2010 22:43 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

LOL Big Grin

thanks Evan, as usual you supply some sanity to the forum.... and finally reveal the truth about the BW office. Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
08-02-2010 00:19 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
TheMightyBoosh

Registration Date: 07-20-2010

Haha.. Brilliant... I work in Telecoms and have seen some of these pictures in real life... lol

& now I know why my quests keep failing (I still thought they were using an upside down calculator)... rofl

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheMightyBoosh: 08-03-2010 17:06.

08-03-2010 17:03 TheMightyBoosh is offline Search for Posts by TheMightyBoosh Add TheMightyBoosh to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL

rolf Big Grin Big Grin ...great...thats epic
08-03-2010 17:17 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Physical side of Bloodwars

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH