Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Minus 16 perception! WTH! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Minus 16 perception! WTH!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Looneydude

Registration Date: 03-20-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: T.B.M

Minus 16 perception! WTH! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its just plain daft. Now i always loose with my Shur Of Ven +4, even against people 5 levels lower, cuz i can never get a hit in and im easir to hit. Minus something sure, but minus 16!! Your avin a laugh!

04-10-2008 12:01 Looneydude is offline Homepage of Looneydude Search for Posts by Looneydude Add Looneydude to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dont upgrade it to +5 then, it give 'Perception - 21'
04-10-2008 12:03 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Looneydude

Registration Date: 03-20-2008
Clan: T.B.M

Thread Starter Thread Started by Looneydude
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know, its just stupid isnt it?! Is there any need for it to be THAT high?

04-10-2008 12:08 Looneydude is offline Homepage of Looneydude Search for Posts by Looneydude Add Looneydude to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Plenty of threads about the issue, suggest posting there if you want to avoid trouble from the Mods

04-10-2008 12:10 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Death reaper
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-180.jpg

Registration Date: 04-03-2008

its very simular of what your saying here

shiruken of vengence who wants on

i start a new one i get a warning for it
04-10-2008 13:09 Death reaper is offline Search for Posts by Death reaper Add Death reaper to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

Have you bothered to try and use it?

-16 Perception is -48 hit. What is your +hit?

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
04-11-2008 01:43 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Minus 16 perception! WTH!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH