Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Lack of Sieges... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Lack of Sieges... 14 Votes - Average Rating: 2.2914 Votes - Average Rating: 2.2914 Votes - Average Rating: 2.2914 Votes - Average Rating: 2.29
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think all those players not in A.N. should support the defences of other clans squares as it might not be yours but it could be later.

And for every hostile takeover seige there are more enemies so think about who you seige they could come back and take your square.

07-30-2010 10:13 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo

I still enjoy the irony of looking in CES's profile and seeing:
Provenance - DB 4 ever
haha yeah okay then thats why you disbanded it to follow a selfish desire, thanks to you DB's name has been well and truly dragged through the dust, its a shame you've done so after all Azz's good work.

Its the 4 times when DB is disbanded, all players who is long in clan join with me to vlade. DB is still a live but we choose other way Tongue . you wasn't in DB, Azz don't play any more, so why you writ stupid words like this?

If anyone have something to me you can say it there
irc://irc.quakenet.org/db.uk
you don't must write stupid post Tongue

07-30-2010 16:56 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
Its the 4 times when DB is disbanded, all players who is long in clan join with me to vlade. DB is still a live but we choose other way Tongue . you wasn't in DB, Azz don't play any more, so why you writ stupid words like this?

If anyone have something to me you can say it there
irc://irc.quakenet.org/db.uk
you don't must write stupid post Tongue

At least my posts make sense... And for your information I have been in DB a couple of times visiting and everytime I went it was the big players 2/3 manning arachnes/sphinx's and all the little guys asking me if I'd help on a white dragon. Azz doesn't play anymore no, thankyou for updating me, what I'm saying is that under Azz, DB was a much better and more respectable clan and it seems its reputation maybe tarnished after the recent actions you have taken.

And even if it isn't DB your clans always do it CESARZ remember Cult of Daedra? the merged clan of Source and DB... well the feedback I got from it was that all you wanted to do was take your members on big expos and everyone else had to sort themselves out.

Also in response to your link, this is a forum which we are all entitled to use, hence therefore I am allowed to voice my opinion on your and your clans actions, so please don't tell me where to post it is your choice if you wish to read this or not but I am posting it whether you like it or not.

Have a nice day. Pleased

07-30-2010 17:11 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I have to say I am not all that surprised to see most of the people who joined A_N there. Some selfish people and their little groupies riding coatails.

Enjoy the ride while you can because the fall back to reality will be pretty harsh when you realize the bridges you have burned.

I'm also going to throw in here that A_N in all their greatness still felt the need to try and poach players last night. If you guys need to recruit then start a thread on the forum. Spam my clan again and I'll return the favour tenfold.

07-30-2010 17:53 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Serious

Registration Date: 07-17-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Serious

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Since it bothers you so much, I moved it to Mishmash.

I won't say much about the war... Just that I don't approve of it and Vlade is too self-centered to even discuss something like this...

Thanks, the original purpose is obviously already under way or no longer relevant.

While I don't agree with the originally posted tactics of A_N I do agree that there was an apparent lack of promotion options through sieges.

The present action though might just show that sieges are no longer worth bothering with at a high level anyway.

quote:

You do realise this is just an internet game right?

07-30-2010 17:59 Serious is offline Search for Posts by Serious Add Serious to your Buddy List
Serious

quote:

Also in response to your link, this is a forum which we are all entitled to use, hence therefore I am allowed to voice my opinion on your and your clans actions, so please don't tell me where to post it is your choice if you wish to read this or not but I am posting it whether you like it or not.

Have a nice day. Pleased

I might not always agree with what you say but I will support your right to say it with as much effort as I can Cool

quote:

07-30-2010 18:02 Serious is offline Search for Posts by Serious Add Serious to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Serious learn how to quote from multiple posts because next time I see another multipost you will receive a warning.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
07-30-2010 19:40 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
As far as I can see, this 'war' is an egotistic <insert profanity here> on a power trip thinking he can push people around because he's No.2 on the game and he has No.1, 3 and 4 as his lap dogs Mad

But what I find incredibly funny is the fact that weaker players in your clan think that because they joined the top clan in the game they are all high and mighty.. My own brother on the game Hammertime attacked a 20 pointer, who then threatned to take his square because he has the power to.... I personally laughed at Hinashou's message...

So a message to all members of A_N, get over yourselves!! I'm not strong enough to do much damage to you but if I was stronger i'd be fighting against you 110%!! Mad

When/If A_N disband... he is so screwed Wink
Ill be farming him, two attacks a day, until he starts begging me to stop...
And even when he does, I will probably still keep farming him Big Grin

07-31-2010 03:22 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

i suppose I will join in.

One thing we can commend Vlade on is bringing an original idea to the server and original situation... oh wait, no, this is EoD once again. when this is all over they will be left in the dust and we will probably end up losing our top players as they will be 'server traitors'.

I am surprised at a couple of names who have joined A_N, not all of them. But there are a couple of people, who were once respectable players, who are now in the clan that is hellbent on crushing the entire server.

Congratulations Vlade. your power trip, and that of fellow members, have smeared the names of many clans. CESARZ, another player who was respected, has ruined the name of the Dark brotherhood, one of the best cans I was in, before DARK. Mortis built BoS with Diablo, and how do his clan members repay him, by leaving as soon as Diablo is gone, and joining a clan that is about to steamroll every other clan with Z3 squares. There is no justification for ruining every other players enjoyment of this game, especially when it's a 'Join us or die' attitude.

Well Vlade, A_N, I've yet to see a decent justification from any member of your clan, however those posting here, against you, have given perfectly logical arguements. And that is fact.

And wash away my innocence and fear
07-31-2010 12:55 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Serious

Cheese!!!!!!!!! Big Grin and Noumenon, and anyone else who has forgotten. I quote Apollo's most truthful and correct words.

quote:

I sometimes think this should be carved into gold and fastened to the top of every monitor in existence used for gaming.

The way some people are acting they have personally been stabbed in the back and A_N are the Borgias redone. It's a GAME, that's the way it's obviously meant to be played or it would be against the rules. Either get over it or find something else to do.

As for their power trip, there are others having the same in this thread.

And pulling the members back who were, let's say 'delusional', about the effect the A_N guild might have should take precedence over any thought of revenge. Proving they are ineffective and poaching our members back might be the quickest way to break them.

Threatening them with possible later consequences will only ensure they stay together because they will have no choice.

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Serious: 07-31-2010 13:32.

07-31-2010 13:30 Serious is offline Search for Posts by Serious Add Serious to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

quote:
Originally posted by Noumenon
i suppose I will join in.

One thing we can commend Vlade on is bringing an original idea to the server and original situation... oh wait, no, this is EoD once again. when this is all over they will be left in the dust and we will probably end up losing our top players as they will be 'server traitors'.

I am surprised at a couple of names who have joined A_N, not all of them. But there are a couple of people, who were once respectable players, who are now in the clan that is hellbent on crushing the entire server.

Mortis built BoS with Diablo, and how do his clan members repay him, by leaving as soon as Diablo is gone, and joining a clan that is about to steamroll every other clan with Z3 squares. There is no justification for ruining every other players enjoyment of this game, especially when it's a 'Join us or die' attitude.

Agree with Noumenon, I was very surprised to see some members leaving their former clans to join A_N, especially some great an respected players, which I will not type the names, but they know who they are.
It's sad to see one of the most original clans of Blood Wars disbanded, BoS, and why? Because A_N wanted to simply siege everyone...

07-31-2010 13:49 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
ANUBIS

images/avatars/avatar-55.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2007

I don't feel like it to answer on this what you-all write.

I will say only, will come the New Order of the Server.

07-31-2010 15:08 ANUBIS is offline Search for Posts by ANUBIS Add ANUBIS to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

i dont have a problem with war on the game but the sqaure destroying is a huge joke.

i cant believe you actully thought you would get away with it did you honestly think we would all sit back and let you do it.

and did you think you could keep it quiet and surpries us all?

we knew days in advance what you were up to. and since we know it we will all still be on guard incase you try it again
07-31-2010 16:07 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

Heh nobody lose his square yet and you still crying about deleting squares. Remembers Charon waiting for you every day xD We reborn this server. And who at last we kill the oldest clan on server. BTW do you know in HLL you don't have deputy so if we want we can take any square there xD

07-31-2010 16:32 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

quote:
Heh nobody lose his square yet and you still crying about deleting squares. Remembers Charon waiting for you every day xD We reborn this server. And who at last we kill the oldest clan on server. BTW do you know in HLL you don't have deputy so if we want we can take any square there xD

cesarz: i respect u as a player, u took db when azz left, i can see why u would want to go to a bigger and more exciting clan, the boredom drops and war is fun, i don't blame u or many members who went there. it is a game and war is part of it. this attitude of destroying the db legacy is rubbish. face the truth once azz left there was not many players left at db to be efficient. maybe use could have took more members on expos when source merged with use but thats all i can say.

how ever i really disagree on the fact vlade wanted to take alot of zone 3 squares and destroy them and im pretty sure i was on that list. altho it is involved in the game, it is still imorale, and why would u want to elimate the competition? i see it as stupid. ppl on our side at one point was gonna do what vlade said. but alot of us disagreed as it is stupid. u may have not done it yet but still to have the intention shows u have no morale and will not be respected.

The only player within A_N i blame is Vlade.
07-31-2010 16:55 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:

Difference in killing oldest clan on server is you haven't killed it, im guessing Mortis will reform in future and killing is beating it, not haveing most there members leave

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
07-31-2010 16:56 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Anubis don't worry about your answer, you were never a respected player. Forever labelled a greedy player. So we'd expect this clan to be right up your alley

And Serious, we know it is a game, but it is the kind of game where you chat to people, meet up with them in RL as happens a lot, and people actually interact. Also you've not been playing long enough clearly to understand how much work it takes to make a decent character, get a decent square, the amount of time, effort and resources that have to be devoted to actually become a good player.

quote:

Ridiculous. If people didn't agree with the ethic that Vlade has lain down then they would not have joined the clan. For example, if I knowingly assist in a crime then I am also a culprit and subject to partial blame. So I fail to see how ONLY Vlade is to blame, yes he takes the most, but ultimately everyone in the clan are to blame.

EDIT: I might add that this game is meant to be fun for everyone. server wars are normally fun, however, how this idea of destroying squares is meant to be good for every other player not in A_N is beyond me. Leaving this game desolate of players is a surefire way to get this server shut down

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Noumenon: 07-31-2010 20:30.

07-31-2010 20:23 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

quote:

quote:
Ridiculous. If people didn't agree with the ethic that Vlade has lain down then they would not have joined the clan. For example, if I knowingly assist in a crime then I am also a culprit and subject to partial blame. So I fail to see how ONLY Vlade is to blame, yes he takes the most, but ultimately everyone in the clan are to blame.

EDIT: I might add that this game is meant to be fun for everyone. server wars are normally fun, however, how this idea of destroying squares is meant to be good for every other player not in A_N is beyond me. Leaving this game desolate of players is a surefire way to get this server shut down

when a new clan forms and huge players are within that clan and u are currently bored then why not go?? enjoy expos and war! everyone been asking for war and i want it also. im glad it came. those players in A_N i am very sure do not agree with vlades idea. if they do then i am wrong... but i don't think its the case. for war to begin their needs to be 2 sides. so no i don't blame them. and im on the opposite side...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jamess36362: 07-31-2010 20:34.

07-31-2010 20:33 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Nobody disagrees that war is a good idea to liven up the server. But it's the way they intended to go about it. I've noticed now that they have changed their status. Which is good, again to some degree, there is a difference between war and total annihilation.

Also if you disagree and still go long with the plan surely that still puts blame on your shoulders, no matter how it's twisted or turned.

Nonetheless, this will be interesting. But, I highly doubt it will be a 'development' centre for players. Highly highly doubt it

07-31-2010 20:37 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

lool from what i heard only vlade had the idea of destroying squares, as far as i know no one else supported it, if i heard they did, i would also blame them. p.s im not on their side, im the guy who the tried to take square from Tongue

blame on my shoulders? not sure what u mean by that lol.
07-31-2010 20:41 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362
lool from what i heard only vlade had the idea of destroying squares, as far as i know no one else supported it, if i heard they did, i would also blame them. p.s im not on their side, im the guy who the tried to take square from Tongue

Eh, you may want to check further back on this thread to the clan message Vlade sent before he left BoS:

quote:

Sender: Vlade
Message title: [CLAN] ZONE 1 and other important things
Send date: 2010-07-18 21:40:39
A message to all clanmembers.

As you all know last days it's getting harder to start the expo because of the lack of reputation and high resurection cost.
I realy do not understand our policy letting other players from the rest of the clans to get the PoH from buildings in their squares. In my opinion to improve our situation we should destroy any good square outside BoS and V13 that gives PoH to other players. If they wan't be able to get PoH from squares they won;t resusrect so many mobs as they're doing today and there would be easier for us to start the expo.
Anybody agree with that?

Now are you seriously going to suggest that the players that followed him from BoS didn't agree with his plan?

Everyone in A_N knew what the intentions of the clan were. Every one of them signed up, not for war, but to destroy everyone else's game in order to serve their own interests.

As for the new 'development centre', sceptical would be an understatement. Fortifying position before the next attempt would probably be a more honest clan description.
07-31-2010 21:40 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

i was not quite aware of this message. but i think cesarz would not agree with this idea and i also sure alot of others would disagree with the idea. maybe those who followed from bos to there kinda support the idea. but u can't tell me all them do. i think its jus a handful of players in that case. but i admitt i am wrong.. maybe i gave ppl too much credit :/
07-31-2010 22:07 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

I's got something to say now coz i've read most of this thread, ... i've been getting people calling me fit to burn the past few days so here my 2 cents worth.

people have been complaining so much about nothing going on and as soon as there is something going on people are complaining. in the very beginning when i started playing i had the idea of the game was to fight, war against clans, taking square and so on, not just expo ambush quest which this server has sort of slipped in to being like.

this clan has actually interested me enough to play but also made me want to leave even more because you guys don't seem to be able to make up your minds, so many times have i seen about wanting more sieges and one even from me and so many people from all clans have said you want sieges, but now you don't want war? well it is time to make up your mind.

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu

Now are you seriously going to suggest that the players that followed him from BoS didn't agree with his plan?

Everyone in A_N knew what the intentions of the clan were. Every one of them signed up, not for war, but to destroy everyone else's game in order to serve their own interests.

As for the new 'development centre', sceptical would be an understatement. Fortifying position before the next attempt would probably be a more honest clan description.

i'd just like to clarify i did not know this was the plan, my clan got disbanded and i followed the rest of my clan mates to A_N, i did not agree with the distroying of the squares and if i'd of seen anything of the sort i'd of left straight away because yes i know how much effort and time people have put in to building squares and its wrong for them to be just distroyed. the reason i signed up was for war, not anything malicous but to actually have something interesting going on and bring some sort of fun back in to the game. this is how its meant to be, or what i thought the game should be.... this is why its called "blood WARS" not as someone said earlier in the thread... "blood CITY".

i really don't know why everyone is getting so worked up for it (maybe at first when the idea of distroying squares was being passed around but not now), its some fun, something else to do rather than expo quest and ambush. we are not unbeatable, and we've seen that we aren't unbeatable. why not stop complaining and play some good fun blood wars again? because at this point how people are going on and on about stuff makes me really not want to play anymore, i really didn't think people could be so nasty and hypocritical and two faced and to be fair if you really didn't want to join a waring environment then i guess that bloodWARS isn't for you? :S my own opinion is because its been such a cival environment for years its obviosuly not wanting to change.

the way that A_N come across was a bit hostile (when i found out more about it), but the reasoning behind it is only that they wanted something to do, something different than the same old thing day after day.

I will stand by what i've said, if there is anything to do with distroying squares or anything like that then i'm outta there and i will stick by that till i deleted Beatrice off the server completely and specially people who know me will definately take my word. but this is time for fun, war, survival of the fittest Tongue not complaints Big Grin

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

07-31-2010 22:37 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
ANUBIS

quote:
Anubis don't worry about your answer, you were never a respected player. Forever labelled a greedy player. So we'd expect this clan to be right up your alley

And who this says, Noob which started to play not long ago. You not know me and nothing about me not know, so do not speak on my theme.

07-31-2010 22:53 ANUBIS is offline Search for Posts by ANUBIS Add ANUBIS to your Buddy List
Souleater393

Registration Date: 06-10-2008
Clan: HLL

I may not be playing the game but I would like to add my say:

We had ALL said that we were bored of this game and wanted more sieges, PoH and otherwise....we wanted a so called "war" which did occur among little clans, and if i remember correctly, I and other people from other clans helped defend a square in AS...

Now, Vlade may have joined up with the strongest players in this game it does NOT mean that the players are not able to kill him!!
Two sieges, one won by HLL and the other won by A_N...this showing that players will not stand by what Vlade has implied to do.
I disagree with his methods and what he has said, such as "destroying squares" but none the less I agree with his intentions of making this game more exciting. Can you all honestly say this has had no impact on your perception of the game?

For clan leaders however it has gone bad due to arranging help and things but for players they all want a piece of the action...a piece of this war which is so called "cancelled" according to A_N's clan page instead the clan has became a "development centre"....Hmmmm is this true?

It has been a very long time since this game has truly lived up to its name of being bloodWARS, now it has actually awoken a war, we do not want it to happen when we all wanted the game to be more exciting..

This clan may have formed but their intentions of destroying squares will not happen due to the alliance of almost every clan in this game to stop this...
We will now see that you not only need the strongest players in your clan to win, but the teamwork of the server

That's my say over Smile Thanks for reading Smile

07-31-2010 23:14 Souleater393 is offline Search for Posts by Souleater393 Add Souleater393 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Souleater393
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2
I's got something to say now coz i've read most of this thread, ... i've been getting people calling me fit to burn the past few days so here my 2 cents worth.

people have been complaining so much about nothing going on and as soon as there is something going on people are complaining. in the very beginning when i started playing i had the idea of the game was to fight, war against clans, taking square and so on, not just expo ambush quest which this server has sort of slipped in to being like.

this clan has actually interested me enough to play but also made me want to leave even more because you guys don't seem to be able to make up your minds, so many times have i seen about wanting more sieges and one even from me and so many people from all clans have said you want sieges, but now you don't want war? well it is time to make up your mind.

You know we love you really B Wink , i want sieges too.

Fine if Vlade promises not to do sigeing to destroy peoples squares or take squares then i'd join Hll or this Rebel Alliance jsut for sieges, screw my poh, i have 6k saved up =P but i don't mind (this is due to i only do expos for near start and middle of month)

Lets have a server war but without the unfriendliness and the server cripeling.

I'll admit Vlade i hate your methods but i like you sieges Wink

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 08-01-2010 00:33.

08-01-2010 00:33 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Noumenon

quote:
Originally posted by ANUBIS
quote:

And who this says, Noob which started to play not long ago. You not know me and nothing about me not know, so do not speak on my theme.

Haha Anubis, this is Raxis here. So presumptuous and arrogant, well done for proving my point. I've watched you for as long as you have been playing. And I can prove I am who I say I am as well, since there are a few members who know this is fact, so maybe shut up now before you look foolish again.

quote:

lool from what i heard only vlade had the idea of destroying squares, as far as i know no one else supported it, if i heard they did, i would also blame them. p.s im not on their side, im the guy who the tried to take square from

blame on my shoulders? not sure what u mean by that lol.

No no no, wasn't blaming you. What i am saying, for example, if I were to break into a bank, and someone, unwillingly, but knowingly went along with me, they would get punished just as I would.

And I think Foxy's last post really sums it up, there is a difference between war and annihilation, destroying the enjoyment everyone else is having

08-01-2010 01:20 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

hmm i don't agree with what vlade is doing, his actions are simply greed and nothing else

but i do think that this War has livin'd up the server quite a lot in fact and i find it strange that people are complaining of how they want a war but they don't want this kind of war but everyone needs to really that a war will not come without some kind of motive behind it and that there is nearly always a good and bad side to war

you can't simply have a war with nothing behind it to fuel it and unfortunately GREED is one of the biggest fuels for war

A war has finally come to the server and what will everyone do now, will you sit down and let them take what is yours or will you stand and fight, Complaining about it wont stop them, the only way to stop a war is engage the enemy with a superior force and a superior strategy. NOW EVERYONE STND AND FIGHT AND SHOW THEM THAT WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!!!

I LOVE MY BRICK!

08-01-2010 01:25 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Wasn't sure whether I would enter this debate or not, but I guess I will enter my 2 cents, and probably not get into an argument.

Here's the way I see it.

I don't blame Vlade or anyone who joined AN for wanting war & to make the game interesting. I do believe that Vlade & some others originally intended to destroy some of the big squares on the server - not all, that is not possible - but the best ones were probably his targets. Mortis has supplied proof of this, so it can not be denied - and I do not think Vlade has denied sending that msg.
And for that arrogant suggestion alone, I will gladly fight against him & his clan.

I also blame him for tearing apart BoS & V13 in creating this war; but that is the nature of war - people who were once friends often turn against each other, because they have a different point of view.

Others who joined, may or may not have been aware of his original intention. Who knows, people can only speculate. But now you are there - you gotta reap what you sow.

I personally do not want a server war. Do not misunderstand me; I like a good war. But I like rules; and gentlemanly sporting conduct. You want to liven up the server, then do something constructive & organise a war. Put in the time & effort to make it fun & enjoyable for everyone who is taking part.

Vlade, what you have done is taken the lazy option. You just randomly pick a fight with everyone, arrogantly thinking because you are high in the rankings that you will win. Never underestimate you enemy. And if you could be bothered to actually organise a war, you would appreciate that fact.

This is a game. Games are played for fun. Yes it is a war game, but that does not mean you play it with anarchy. That is NOT fun. That upsets people, it annoys people, and it brings about actual bad will. A game is meant to bring people together, not make them hate each other.
You have very little understanding of war games.

You are just a greedy bully --- and that is not name calling, that is proven fact.

I do not want this kind of war because it is tiring, and time-consuming, and I do not have the energy or time to put up with constant sieges, organisation, re-organisation, more sieges, protection sieges, and my inbox being full of messages from people who have nothing to say!

And that is another reason why I don't want war like this, it brings out the nasty nature in people (myself included). Look at the bickering on this thread; it is stupid, and very sad to see.

A_N's tactics are not "immorale". They are unsavoury; they are stupid; they are annoying.

But at the end of the day, what will happen, will happen. If someone takes my square & destroys it; I will take one back.

Game on.
Long live the Alliance! Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 08-01-2010 08:16.

08-01-2010 08:10 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
ANUBIS

quote:
Haha Anubis, this is Raxis here. So presumptuous and arrogant, well done for proving my point. I've watched you for as long as you have been playing. And I can prove I am who I say I am as well, since there are a few members who know this is fact, so maybe shut up now before you look foolish again.

Sender: Noumena
Message title: Some advice
Send date: 2010-08-01 01:21:34
Next time you open your trap make sure you know who you are dealing with and
attempting to insult boy

This is just showing what Noob you are. Shut up because you do from them the puppet.
The next child NEO considerate himself for the psychologist.

08-01-2010 08:25 ANUBIS is offline Search for Posts by ANUBIS Add ANUBIS to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Originally posted by ANUBIS
quote:

Sender: Noumena
Message title: Some advice
Send date: 2010-08-01 01:21:34
Next time you open your trap make sure you know who you are dealing with and
attempting to insult boy

This is just showing what Noob you are. Shut up because you do from them the puppet.
The next child NEO considerate himself for the psychologist.

Thank you Noumena & Anubis for proving my point. Can some one please ban them from the forum for having too much testosterone!

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
08-01-2010 08:52 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

@ANUBIS and Noumenon: If you want to insult each other do it via PM, another post like the above ones and you will get a warning

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-01-2010 10:45 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
i really don't know why everyone is getting so worked up for it (maybe at first when the idea of distroying squares was being passed around but not now), its some fun, something else to do rather than expo quest and ambush.

What changed? When did destroying squares not become the intention? We are to take the word of who exactly on this?

As posted elsewhere on the thread, Mortis proved that Vlade was 'being economical with the truth' when underlining the clan's intentions, so why would we then blindly accept that he no longer wishes to destroy squares?

quote:
we are not unbeatable, and we've seen that we aren't unbeatable. why not stop complaining and play some good fun blood wars again?

Agreed, you are not unbeatable. As for the complaining, if you read what's being said, no-one is really complaining that there's a war (except maybe me, because the sheer volume of messages i have to sift through now makes BW seem like a chore atm). The complaints are mainly focussed on the square-destroying aspect.

Not fun in my opinion

quote:
really didn't think people could be so nasty and hypocritical and two faced and to be fair if you really didn't want to join a waring environment then i guess that bloodWARS isn't for you? :S

Who exactly is being hypocritical and two-faced here? The clan that intends to destroy squares but then denies it or those of us who have been forthright in our opinions on the matter?

As for nasty, well bullying behaviour can tend to bring out quite a virtiolic reaction from people, myself included, and i have no qualms about it.

The funny thing about all this is, we're actually pretty much of the same opinion Bea.
War = Good
Square-Destruction = Bad

However, the difference is that you dont honestly think A_N will engage in such behaviour, whereas based on the overwhelming evidence presented on the thread i have no doubts that given half an opportunity they will.
08-01-2010 21:33 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

quote:

The funny thing about all this is, we're actually pretty much of the same opinion Bea.
War = Good
Square-Destruction = Bad

War=good
Square-Destruction = better
all 2 zone Squares-Destruction = the best Big Grin

08-01-2010 22:21 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

quote:
quote:

War = Good
Square-Destruction = Bad

War=good

lol after i defended u ces u say that?? hmm i think i lost all my respect i had for u now.
08-01-2010 22:24 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
quote:

War = Good
Square-Destruction = Bad

War=good

cool ces we'l start with yours Wink

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

08-01-2010 22:28 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

quote:
quote:

War = Good
Square-Destruction = Bad

War=good

War = Fun
Square-Destruction = Selfish, Nasty and Stupid
Taking the Z1 = Interesting
Taking your Square = Priceless

quote:
Originally posted by james36362
hmm i think i lost all my respect i had for u now.

ditto t_c

08-01-2010 22:52 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
kobruk

Registration Date: 08-17-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: The Fluffs

I've little to say that's not going to be inflamatory or result in a warning or ban, lol.

We can see who the sheep are, they followed Vlade, despite all the support they've had from Mort and Diablo in the last few years with total disregard for anything other than their egos, oh, and their 3 man expo team. I thought better of certain people.

That said Vlade's idea is nothing new, I've discussed it before in a couple of clans, but the hypothetical destruction of all the best clans/squares was just that, a theory. I said recently to someone, 'if it's not fun then you should leave', even though I didn't want them to go. Whilst this is a game, people still pay for Prem and put, sometimes, stupid amounts of time in. For some ###### (insert whatever you like here that dosen't get me a warning/ban) to try and destroy that, well it ceases to be fun.

There's a few people there who I'd have thought better of, and don't give me the rubbish that is on the clan page, procrastination to give you time to recover as you got a kicking in the first seige you tried. I don't know who came up with the rubiish there but you've never helped anyone for any ends other than to satisfy yourselves and I'm happy to see how united you've made the rest of the server, at least there's a positive from this, even if you've broken the trust of people who deserved better.

Yes, I'm aware this is vague but if I get more specific then you all know the result, needless there are people decided to join who I have lost all respect for, guess they aren't the individuals I thought they were Frown

I look forward to the ensuing results Smile
08-01-2010 22:52 kobruk is offline Search for Posts by kobruk Add kobruk to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Im still sticking with what i say when i say most people in A_N are like kobruk said.. sheep, after ditching all their friends that have helped and defended them.. just ran away and left friends on there own..

Lovely people there
08-01-2010 22:56 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362

lol after i defended u ces u say that?? hmm i think i lost all my respect i had for u now.

i only want balance clans powerTongue That you get more fighters xd. If i was comming to hll when you invite me, we don't have any chance for fighting with BOS + V13 + his ally. Now we can see true fight where everyone can win Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia

War=good

cool ces we'l start with yours Wink

ok i'm waiting maybe tomorrow?

quote:

War = Fun
Square-Destruction = Selfish, Nasty and Stupid
Taking the Z1 = Interesting
Taking your Square = Priceless

you use bad word not priceless but impossible xD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CESARZ: 08-01-2010 23:14.

08-01-2010 23:05 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Lack of Sieges...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH