Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » A_N vs Underworld » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page A_N vs Underworld 8 Votes - Average Rating: 8.888 Votes - Average Rating: 8.888 Votes - Average Rating: 8.888 Votes - Average Rating: 8.88
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Thread Starter Thread Started by Apollo
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Vlade
If any player ask us why are we taking his square we will let him know that we have to do this because you have taken our square. If you stop sieging us we could stop sieging another players. So please do not blame us that someone lost his square if you start sieging us first.

Love how your trying to take the moral high-ground now you've been defeated, if you'd have won all the seiges thus far I bet you wouldn't be saying anything like that. And you really are naive enough to think that we only have 45 members?

08-02-2010 11:56 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
If any player ask us why are we taking his square we will let him know that we have to do this because you have taken our square. If you stop sieging us we could stop sieging another players. So please do not blame us that someone lost his square if you start sieging us first.

LMAO. The worst thing about that now is your going to give excuses to people crying about squares?

YOU started this clan and all of this and not your going to complain about seiges?! Is this not the whole reason it was started?
08-02-2010 12:11 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Vlade

Registration Date: 08-16-2007

RE: A_N vs Underworld Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Majority of my clanmates has poor squares so sieging them is pointless. Smile
You can have 12 best zone 3 in your clan and then what? We could take another one with the arm shop with level 12 instead of 13... Lol

Making your clan and speaking about defending the server you've defending only you's Cut that's all.

We are not scared of you because majority of you are just plants hidden in the bunker:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=94687e0fd7

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b522a71e88

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=16fc4266c6

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7d64ebfeb3

Pathethic....

Censored by Evangelion

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Vlade: 08-02-2010 12:15.

08-02-2010 12:11 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

RE: A_N vs Underworld Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
You can have 12 best zone 3 in your clan and then what? We could take another one with the arm shop with level 12 instead of 13... Lol

Making your clan and speaking about defending the server you've defending only you's ases that's all.

We are not scared of you because majority of you are just plants hidden in the bunker:

Pathethic....

I honor you, it takes a real man to attack somebody 11levels lower and claim a victory..
08-02-2010 12:13 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:

Making your clan and speaking about defending the server you've defending only you's ases that's all.

Pathethic....

LOL i like the way you spied rohlikus and not attacked him Wink

makes me giggle a little bit...

vlade theres what maybe 4 or 5 people in that clan i cant beat 1 on 1 you being one of them.... so your powerful ...so what.... clans are about uniting the people you united yours we united ours we just have better glue Big Grin

and btw you only attack lower because you have to... what joy is there killing lower people when we can do this

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=38dcf540da

now thats a victory.... 14lvls higher.... Big Grin

EDIT

btw vlade your plan was to make your clan have all the poh on the server.... Well if we keep siegeing you we get it and you lose it.... you wont be sat in a square long enough to gain any so even if you do take squares from outside the clan is a very shallow victory as all the PoH you will gain from it will get taken from you in the next siege.....

either way you lose....

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 08-02-2010 12:22.

08-02-2010 12:15 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

quote:

Okay we'll take the best ones first then Smile Happy?

quote:
Making your clan and speaking about defending the server you've defending only you's Cut that's all.

Actually we all rushed over to defend HLL so in no way being selfish and staying in our own clans to protect ourselves. And if you haven't noticed alot of us aren't in our squares Vlade so we've given up the luxury of our homes and left them behind in the knowledge they may be at risk, but hey thats what people do for the greater good, which in this case is a concentrated effort to teach you lot a lesson...

quote:

Yeah because all those players used their defence setups in the seige Roll Eyes and how are we hiding by attacking you?

quote:
Pathetic...

Interesting word to use, I'm sure many people would use it to describe your attempts to control the server and your sudden decision to act all friendly now you've lost a couple of seiges.

08-02-2010 12:23 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Vlade

The more member you have the more are exposed to siege while outside of your full clan Smile

11 levels lower...? Who the hell should I attack then? Smile
I know It's my fault that there's nobody with higher level I could fight.

rohlikus has turned on his 90% lucky machine... Smile

Paranoia I'd like your way of thinking. Uniting people, have sth to fight for. That was sth I wanted to achieve and I've achieved. Week ago majority of your clanmates was interested in his/her squares, expos and nothing else. I see they was able to move from zone 3 to zone 4 and fight.

That is your holly right to siege us every day. You can try to make anythink to destroy our clan. The problem is that majority of high level players are so bored with the game that every siege bring us some fun.
When speaking of low level players. Our rookie team has a great potential and I'm doing my best to make them better and better every day. In their former clans nobody cared about them so I think they'd love to stay with us.

To sum up. I propose to do our best trying to have as much fun as it's possible.
That's only a game and I hope nobody frustrate so much because of those sieges.

I've got a news for every bored player. On polish FACEBOOK a member of BW Team informed that the ARENA PROJECT will be introduced this weekend. That means more fun for all of us.
08-02-2010 12:44 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
szczepixor

Registration Date: 05-23-2009

quote:
Absolutely loved to see that Big Grin

Lets see more A_N squares go, and i hope somebody has a list of names to whoevcer is in A_N so when they stasrt running and abandoning they wont be let back into other clans, only to run away again Wink

i never run away. propably all of us knew it can be hard play but much funnier then before. and the only difference between our clans is we arent scared to loose anything ;]

good luck

sorry for my language mistakes :/
08-02-2010 12:46 szczepixor is offline Search for Posts by szczepixor Add szczepixor to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

quote:
The more member you have the more are exposed to siege while outside of your full clan Smile

Paranoia I'd like your way of thinking. Uniting people, have sth to fight for. That was sth I wanted to achieve and I've achieved. Week ago majority of your clanmates was interested in his/her squares, expos and nothing else. I see they was able to move from zone 3 to zone 4 and fight.

That is your holly right to siege us every day. You can try to make anythink to destroy our clan. The problem is that majority of high level players are so bored with the game that every siege bring us some fun.
When speaking of low level players. Our rookie team has a great potential and I'm doing my best to make them better and better every day. In their former clans nobody cared about them so I think they'd love to stay with us.

To sum up. I propose to do our best trying to have as much fun as it's possible.

I've got a news for every bored player. On polish FACEBOOK a member of BW Team informed that the ARENA PROJECT will be introduced this weekend. That means more fun for all of us.

like to see you attack me, not been successful much there mate and i use to beat u everytime i attacked u till i merged my perfect kilt of rogue +1 into soemthing else.

but seeing this last post maybe your attitude is starting to change, i hope, seriously the idea of destroying squares is not good. hope u know that now.
and i hope you do develop those players who are lower level. good luck.
08-02-2010 12:50 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

quote:
Originally posted by szczepixor
i never run away. propably all of us knew it can be hard play but much funnier then before. and the only difference between our clans is we arent scared to loose anything ;]

good luck

So because we want to protect what we've built over 2years or so maybe more means we're scared of loosing? In the first seige we were fearless, and very much the underdogs so how were we scared?

[sarcasm]Sorry for not wanting my allies and friends to suffer at the hands of you lot![/sarcasm]

08-02-2010 12:50 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Vlade

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo

Actually we all rushed over to defend HLL so in no way being selfish and staying in our own clans to protect ourselves. And if you haven't noticed alot of us aren't in our squares Vlade so we've given up the luxury of our homes and left them behind in the knowledge they may be at risk, but hey thats what people do for the greater good, which in this case is a concentrated effort to teach you lot a lesson...

==================
Yeah because all those players used their defence setups in the seige Roll Eyes and how are we hiding by attacking you?

Yeah, sure. When we strted sieging HLL I've received msg from Mortis. He wanted to know If we could siege only HLL leaving BoS and V13 in peace. That's why me and so many players left BoS. If I said yes they would be waching sieges not getting involved into it.

==========

You know very well what I meant. For me defending means kiling the opponent while attacked - not be alive when the 10th round ends.

The same with 30% attacks. The clue is to chave 90% chance of success and win.
08-02-2010 12:57 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Are all the old DB guys upset now that they can't use zone 1 ?
It must be so disappointing after waiting so long to get it in their clan.

08-02-2010 13:01 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL

...Vlade is it something bad that i am using defense equip to keep my resource..??

yes i am hidden in that because i am mostly creating only expo equip so i need to keep my resources Smile Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rohlikus: 08-02-2010 13:13.

08-02-2010 13:11 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Clan: BoS

@Vlade: your strategy was really good, mate you really did big effort:
1) you waited till diablo left
2) you needed to do expos in your new clan so you convinced Blod and Nndungu Frown
3) you needed stronger players so you talked to your annihilation mates and you convinced Sqeshu, ANUBIS and so on.
4) CESARZ, the player that can make the difference, once you got him all looked more easier for you
5) DB small clannies.. after Sqeshu, ANUBIS, CESARZ and the others joined, it didn't cost you much to make them join too
6) BoS players.. I guess the ones that answered you the clan message saying they wanted 'your same fun'

YOUR EPIC FAIL: You sent clan message to BoS showing your intentions and moreover you confirmed it later in the A_N clan page at the time the clan was created.

Some comments..
quote:
Every time you'll siege us we could siege another player outside MoH and take his square.

You don't want to be the bad guy but you keep on threatening.. Tongue

quote:
Starting a siege on us means for every other player on the server that you don't care of them at all....

Do you think you will turn the server on your side saying that? LOL

quote:
PS. Could you please siege me from zone 5? I'd like to finish 2 task in it. Thanks.

hmm.. then if you don't mind to go to z5 why you threaten about taking other squares? Confused

quote:
Define sieging everybody and destroying. As I remeber we've started one siege and did not destroy anythink
I just your imagination.

Am I imagining you lost it? hmm could be, could be..

quote:
If you stop sieging us we could stop sieging another players. So please do not blame us that someone lost his square if you start sieging us first.

quote:
Yeah, sure. When we strted sieging HLL I've received msg from Mortis. He wanted to know If we could siege only HLL leaving BoS and V13 in peace. That's why me and so many players left BoS. If I said yes they would be waching sieges not getting involved into it.

That happens when you run out of arguments.. you start blaming everybody to focus the attention elsewhere Big Grin

I think you should face you are the bad guy on this war.. not because you wanted the sieges.. but the fact that your intention was to raze the server to have all the expo mobs for you looks like good reason to be it. Nothing wrong on it though as it is what you wanted Smile

08-02-2010 16:24 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

eh this time only 5,8k i never do good dmg Frown

08-02-2010 17:31 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

quote:

They only love to stay in your clan so they can think they are all high and mighty and can threaten other player`s squares. You do realise this, don`t you? Tongue Big Grin

08-02-2010 21:32 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
Originally posted by Cheese!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
quote:

They only love to stay in your clan so they can think they are all high and mighty and can threaten other player`s squares. You do realise this, don`t you? Tongue Big Grin

That's all anybody from that clan cares about lol along as they are seen that's all that matters
08-02-2010 21:41 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

quote:

And we all appreciate it, it's great seeing that you are helping lower players. But, sieging everyone to destroy their squares so only players in your clan would produce PoH which would make the respawn cheaper? Did you think it could work?

08-02-2010 21:58 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
bulldozerlf

Registration Date: 02-18-2008

After i read all in here in my mind was someth like " make love not war ". We proved what it was to prove ... thinkin that things will come back to normal when the new thing will arrive Tongue Dont get me wrong but some posts / opinions are childish in here Tongue

The ideea was to help protect , not to conquer ;p

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by bulldozerlf: 08-02-2010 22:15.

08-02-2010 22:06 bulldozerlf is offline Search for Posts by bulldozerlf Add bulldozerlf to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

quote:
quote:
quote:
Every time you'll siege us we could siege another player outside MoH and take his square.

Starting a siege on us means for every other player on the server that you don't care of them at all....

Oh how very noble of you Vlade, so now you suddenly care about the other smaller people? Yeah... okay then. We'll how long it takes for all your members to flee once they get tired of being seiged...

What's the problem. You can siege our player and next day he will siege another player while MoH sieging another one. 18h on the square you give us and then.. mayby better one that the one lost? Smile

quote:

Sorry for the big quote, just wanted to give my two cent.

Vlade, first off, sorry I don't know you and won't claim to.. I have had some dealings with quite a few of the top guys, you aren't one of them. Just happened that way. So this is just my opinion based on what you have been saying and doing on this board and ingame, recently.

First post, you seem to be trying to lay the blame elsewhere than where it belongs. Someone else, possibly you, mentioned this "sth" happens when you break two clans... You using that to make up for losing? Cos how many clans did you break up? I think it's fair to say all the disbanded clans can be laid at your feet.

You clearly had only one intention, as layed out in your ingame messages, to keep poh for you for cheaper mobs.. And hey, if I could do that I would like to try it. Not with your method though. It backfired so you changed your clan "plan" (more on that later).. alay suspicion and blame...

The second quote, fortifies what some have already said of you, that you are trying to distract from the fact that you are to blame for the "war" and you are just not gloating about "victories" because you are sore over losing. Who wouldn't be.... Using the Arena patch to try lure people off this topic is sad, like distracting a kid with candy...

As for clan members going to you because they want to "train" and you have said no one in their clan loved them, or liked them or cared about them... bs man, pure bs... my whole clan is dedicated to helping people, high or low level. Ask Xtreme_neil, he will tell you. Many other clans, who are now under some form of threat or other because of all this were only founded to help each other excel in this game.

Yes its bloodwars, do like we all do, arrange sieges so everyone can fight. Hell we farm our allies daily, they farm us, we don't cry over it. I get a little poh now and then, from sieges, so it's still possible. Yes the costs are high for ressing mobs... petition for changes to people and don't say it won't happen. It already has....

People weren't happy when we had little poh, now they are unhappy we have too much. Not enough mobs, so they give us res option.... cost too much they lowered it. added second spawn in the month..... What more do people want? Log on to find all quests done and expo completed badge attained....

Wake up, play the game, fight sure, but don't be immoral like certain wwII people I won't mention.

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
08-03-2010 01:56 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Serafine
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh how very noble of you Vlade, so now you suddenly care about the other smaller people? Yeah... okay then. We'll how long it takes for all your members to flee once they get tired of being seiged...

What's the problem. You can siege our player and next day he will siege another player while MoH sieging another one. 18h on the square you give us and then.. mayby better one that the one lost? Smile

quote:

Sorry for the big quote, just wanted to give my two cent.

Vlade, first off, sorry I don't know you and won't claim to.. I have had some dealings with quite a few of the top guys, you aren't one of them. Just happened that way. So this is just my opinion based on what you have been saying and doing on this board and ingame, recently.

First post, you seem to be trying to lay the blame elsewhere than where it belongs. Someone else, possibly you, mentioned this "sth" happens when you break two clans... You using that to make up for losing? Cos how many clans did you break up? I think it's fair to say all the disbanded clans can be laid at your feet.

You clearly had only one intention, as layed out in your ingame messages, to keep poh for you for cheaper mobs.. And hey, if I could do that I would like to try it. Not with your method though. It backfired so you changed your clan "plan" (more on that later).. alay suspicion and blame...

The second quote, fortifies what some have already said of you, that you are trying to distract from the fact that you are to blame for the "war" and you are just not gloating about "victories" because you are sore over losing. Who wouldn't be.... Using the Arena patch to try lure people off this topic is sad, like distracting a kid with candy...

As for clan members going to you because they want to "train" and you have said no one in their clan loved them, or liked them or cared about them... bs man, pure bs... my whole clan is dedicated to helping people, high or low level. Ask Xtreme_neil, he will tell you. Many other clans, who are now under some form of threat or other because of all this were only founded to help each other excel in this game.

Yes its bloodwars, do like we all do, arrange sieges so everyone can fight. Hell we farm our allies daily, they farm us, we don't cry over it. I get a little poh now and then, from sieges, so it's still possible. Yes the costs are high for ressing mobs... petition for changes to people and don't say it won't happen. It already has....

People weren't happy when we had little poh, now they are unhappy we have too much. Not enough mobs, so they give us res option.... cost too much they lowered it. added second spawn in the month..... What more do people want? Log on to find all quests done and expo completed badge attained....

Wake up, play the game, fight sure, but don't be immoral like certain wwII people I won't mention.

Hear Hear Big Grin

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
08-03-2010 02:01 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Apollo
The Light

New Result Up Smile

08-03-2010 06:33 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

The argument that everyone was bored and A_N are doing the server good is bull. Nobody in A_N gives a damn about the rest of the server, that is clear. Most people complaining of boredom are now in A_N amusing themselves by bullying the rest of the server. Meanwhile, those of us who were happy a week ago are now facing enemies where once they thought there were friends. Serafine is perfectly correct, most of the clans now being disbanded to face this threat were all about helping smaller players to progress. This they can no longer do, and all those players are left out in the cold, vulnerable to being sieged, yet Vlade claims to care about such players. Hows that for two-faced hypocrisy.

And of course there are those using the newfound might of A_N as a strap-on enabling them to artificially "measure up" and to settle old scores with clans they used to belong to. How edifying.

quote:

So everyone outside of MoH plays musical Z3 squares day after day after day? You have introduced yet another element of boring repetition to the game. Congratulations, I hope you enjoy it.

Serafine was right about another thing:
quote:

If A_N members are SO BORED by this game then perhaps they should stop complaining and enjoy what they had, before even that it is lost.

BW is a game, it is supposed to be fun. Not just for the strongest, but for newer players trying to grow. Otherwise all you have is stagnation. A_N have turned a fun server full of wonderful people into a selfish bitchfest that I'm becoming rather ashamed of.

As A_N's clanpage should have said after they lost the first siege:

War status: cancelled
nobody wanted to be bullied Frown

08-03-2010 10:02 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Couldn't agree more with you Kals. Sera hit pretty much everything on the head and you finished it off. This server is just full of whiners now who are mainly in A_N complaining still.

"Friends" are being seiged by "Friends" and the amount of support against A_N shows we are not get ready to give up to power hungry.. ( insert words here )
08-03-2010 10:16 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

I think pretty much everything has been said on the matter so far, so until the next siege is published, we're probably just going to be going around in circles. However, I'm disappointed that no-one has spotted this:

quote:
If you stop sieging us we could stop sieging another players. So please do not blame us that someone lost his square if you start sieging us first.

That makes NO sense. None whatsoever. That is the equivalent of saying "Because you were attacking us, we felt as though we had to attack someone else because we couldn't attack you. Then, because we attacked someone else, it is your fault we attacked them, because we couldn't attack you. So really, it's your fault we attacked them."

That's still pretty complicated. Let me try simpler analogy. "Because you drove to work in your car, it's your fault I stole another car. Had you let me use your car, I wouldn't have to go out stealing others. So really, you should go to prison, not me."

There is no logic involved there.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

08-03-2010 10:32 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Serious

Registration Date: 07-17-2010

quote:
New Result Up Smile

And a damn fine one it is too. Congratz to those winners who took part Pleased

Seems that most of the server Clans' top hitters are in there. Which was what I didn't manage to point out earlier. Top 3 clans might not be able to stop them but all of them together certainly can. Is that good for the server though?

Some points

It shouldn't be for those at the bottom, although a few changes to help them would be nice. The top seems pretty damn lonely and boring from what I've read. There needs to be more to do throughout the game. If there isn't more to do then more people will get bored, leave and the server will suffer.

The real enemy here isn't A_N but all the other games sucking people away.

I THINK the best result we can hope for is a draw. If the alliance manages to push A_N from the server what would it achieve? The loss of some good players who have remained loyal to the game? Is that good for the server?

OK, I'm a little squeaker at the bottom still. That means I'm missing all the action. BUT this is very interesting, and should be for everyone else too. From what I've been told A_N wasn't the only one planning sieges, they just got in first and upset everyone else's plans.

Please don't tread on the mouse.

EDIT

quote:

A message to all clanmembers.

Lako has began a siege on
The target of the siege is warlock619.

A siege to take over the enemy square.

They are bravely taking on Serafine's Endbeginners, a Clan dedicated to helping those beginners A_N is supposedly so intent on helping. Vlade, what hypocrisy you suffer.

Looks like mighty A_N are going to tread on the mouse after all. Yes, I'm in. We might go down but we'll spit in Vlade's eye before we do Wink

quote:

You do realise this is just an internet game right?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Serious: 08-03-2010 13:05.

08-03-2010 12:35 Serious is offline Search for Posts by Serious Add Serious to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Oh great. AN are sucking ash so bad they feel they have to attack one of the smallest allied clans they can get their hands on?

What a way to admit defeat by taking a z4 of a clan who has 0% chance of success. Congratz big men!

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e503c7d74f

08-03-2010 12:54 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Vlade

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
Oh great. AN are sucking ash so bad they feel they have to attack one of the smallest allied clans they can get their hands on?

What a way to admit defeat by taking a z4 of a clan who has 0% chance of success. Congratz big men!

Is it a warlock619 square? 4/4/2 ???
Are you complaining about taking a square that was taken from Freeko few hours after BoS has disbanded and left him without the protection?

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0b6cdb4dce

Nice way of building the square - take it from player on vacation without the clan.
08-03-2010 13:10 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

quote:
quote:

Are you complaining about taking a square that was taken from Freeko few hours after BoS has disbanded and left him without the protection?

Nice way of building the square - take it from player on vacation without the clan.

I couldn't get on to cancel it so I went bare. Little did I know he would go bare too, with no blood so he only had like 53 hp. So get your facts straight Vlade and stop blurting random accusations like a child trying to get out of trouble.

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
08-03-2010 13:25 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Serious

Registration Date: 07-17-2010

quote:
quote:

If what you say is accurate Freeko should have flagged on Vacation. On vacation you put up the vacation option, then NOBODY CAN TAKE YOUR SQUARE. Otherwise it would look fair game, a dead square with no guild protection. GET REAL Vlade.

[edit]Apparently, as Warlock has posted, what you say isn't accurate at all.[/edit]

Truth is this is going to make you look real small mate. Remember the Alamo? At the beginning of this thread I had a lot of respect for you, I even messaged A_N to say that while I understood what you were doing, and agreed that something had to be done, I didn't agree with your tactics and wouldn't be joining.

Or perhaps you are really small and are making up with it by ego tripping?

WTB large quantities of Scorn to throw at A_N during Siege.

Edit: Truth is Vlade, you win this, you WILL look extremely bad. You lose it, you become the laughing stock of the whole server. Either way you and A_N lose.
But who am I to attempt to stop you digging your own grave? Come on, we'll take you! Endbeginners are laughing at you Vlade. Do your worst. we'll survive. Tongue

quote:

You do realise this is just an internet game right?

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Serious: 08-03-2010 13:51.

08-03-2010 13:36 Serious is offline Search for Posts by Serious Add Serious to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

The square everybody talks is my ex square.. the complete story is that Freeko wanted to delete account and then I asked for his z3.. we swapped and he was holding it meanwhile he was selling all the items he had before deleting. Mortis and me asked him to please do another swap before deleting account to a worse square and share my ex-square with someone 'cause it will be a waste to destroy it. HE AGREED. Freeko was not in vacation when we disbanded BoS, he was off for some days and he received lot of messages saying where to go. We couldn't wait as all the war had already started. I was asked what to do with the square and knowing Freeko was not playing, without gear and wanting to delete I agreed with the swap.

Just wanted to clarify it.

08-03-2010 13:48 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Well there you go vlade.

Also, If a player is on vacation, use vacation mode. if not, dont complain about what happens when you are inactive.

08-03-2010 14:11 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

Cant be asked to read through 50 millions posts but from what ive read :

@ Vlade : People have always been prepared to move to a Z4 from Z3 to protect friends .. hell ive done it more than once on occasion as well have others I speak to ...

All you managed to do was find the people that suck up to the higher players of the game & drag them all together .. Imo good work .. you have now shown us who cant be trusted <3

You obviously didnt expect the server to put up as much of a fight as we have against you & thats the reason your now a "development" clan - yet when you was in BoS when you was expo'ing or people asked for your help you were NEVER there to offer it or even when you was asked you would never reply or even bat an eyelid at helping so I dont see where / how you get off saying your now a development clan you never wanted to help before - so why do you now ? :S especially as you wanted to make the rest of the server bow at your feet

I personally dont BOW to anyone ;o) Im loyal but I dont bow.

@ Serious : ive read two of your posts & really dont care for what you have to say.

Every one else NOT in A_N Very nice job keep it up Ill be with you soon ;o)

<3 Hayz
08-03-2010 14:48 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Seige 6 Result up Big Grin

08-04-2010 08:43 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Its strange how people would look at alot of A_N players a few days ago and think.. damn there pretty amazing and high..

And then see what the rest of the server can do once provoked Tongue
08-04-2010 09:03 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

yeah its like "DAYM"

you pick a fight and lose..... i see a few of your "members" are running home Wink

quote:

Smile

08-04-2010 09:06 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

I see your Blod, Ces, NNdungu + Anubis..

And i raise you a pissed server..

Checkmate.

Anybody know the next seige?
08-04-2010 09:15 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
I see your Blod, Ces, NNdungu + Anubis..

And i raise you a pissed server..

Checkmate.

Anybody know the next seige?

working on it Wink

anyone want a new zone 3?

people need to realise going into that clan even if its just for "protection" will not get you very far.....

and ill end this with my all time favourite quote from one of my all time favourite films...

quote removed

quote:

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 08-04-2010 09:29.

08-04-2010 09:29 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

Siege result sent to Apollo in PM so he can keep it in the right place. The real result I will post once I speak with Warlock. Off for a while atm though.

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
08-04-2010 09:39 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

Rofl can you say bumshanked?

^^

Flash : I see your "I see your Blod, Ces, NNdungu + Anubis..

And i raise you a pissed server.."

& raise you a smart pissed off server that wants to kill the top players over & over ;P
08-04-2010 09:50 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » A_N vs Underworld

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH