Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » A_N vs Underworld » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page A_N vs Underworld 8 Votes - Average Rating: 8.888 Votes - Average Rating: 8.888 Votes - Average Rating: 8.888 Votes - Average Rating: 8.88
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Damn.. I fold ¬_¬

But seriously.. how long before people from A_N get to the point where they are THAT annoyed of being seiged constantly and disband? Or do you think Vlade will just keep trying to persude people to stay :s
08-04-2010 10:02 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Serious

Registration Date: 07-17-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
Rofl can you say bumshanked?

You most certainly can, we may have all died but we didn't lose Cool

Sorry about not hitting any of them, we were ROFLing too much! Big Grin

I won't give details of what actually happened as that should be up to our Clan Leader, Serafine.

Vlade, your Clan has the wrong name, please change to Apocalypse Noobs Tongue

[edit]Moderators, I hope this is OK?

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo

You do realise this is just an internet game right?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Serious: 08-04-2010 11:47.

08-04-2010 11:32 Serious is offline Search for Posts by Serious Add Serious to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Absolutely loved to see that Big Grin

Lets see more A_N squares go, and i hope somebody has a list of names to whoevcer is in A_N so when they stasrt running and abandoning they wont be let back into other clans, only to run away again Wink

I see ICREED has gone to HLL so He.s done OK.

08-04-2010 12:40 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

I'd like to ask everybody for further replies to stay on-topic and talk about the A_N vs Underworld war. We have lot of reports actually to comment. If you are not answering anything posted previously, not adding any info or not commenting the sieges, you are posting spam. Especially some of you that even are not actively involved in the war. Thanks. Smile

On-topic: Nice retake of chopski's square, very good job done guys and girls Pleased

08-04-2010 12:55 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
I see your Blod, Ces, NNdungu + Anubis..

And i raise you a pissed server..

Checkmate.

Anybody know the next seige?

Lols

Im just glad i didn't die, also surprised i haven't died + ton good damage

I lol'd at this though

Cez absorbs 1 Searing blood off xxx

Hamstergod absorbs 1 Searing Blood of Cez

=P

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 08-04-2010 13:01.

08-04-2010 12:59 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

I think he'll try to keep people interested .. but as for the whole "we help lower peoples out etc" complete BULL ...

Hopefully theyll just get bored of being sieged & all emo quit... but then again i like it how it is .. you can tell where all the brown nosers are Tongue

Whens the next siege? i want in Big Grin
08-04-2010 13:11 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Apollo - you are missing the report of The Mighty Douche sieging NouvN for his square - please try & add it - the list needs to be thorough, thanks.

A few comments / questions:

Vlade -- when are you gonna stop this stupidness? Most of your clan is constantly devoid of blood because pretty much the whole server is farming them. Which means that your meat in sieges are not going to absorb the damage you need in order to survive & win against any clan of substantial strength.
Or are you just gonna start picking on the small clans now?

Originally this war was frustrating & stupid; now it is rapidly becoming boring & stupid.

If you just want a clan where you & your other top 20 mates can play together, trying to get the highest medals on the server; then why don't you just create that, and give up this facade of being the biggest, baddest, player on the server -- or is that all you are doing this for - an ego trip?

You clearly do not understand the human mentality - we love to hate someone.
You give us an enemy that we can all focus on & we will rip it to pieces; we will gang up on it & grind it into the ground, and then spit in its face & ask it to beg.

Currently, you & A_N are providing that source of hatred - which is fine by me if thats how you want to play your game; here I was thinking all along that you & your clan were ruthless & sadistic, but clearly you are just desperate masochists.

A piece of advice - give it up.

Apologies if anyone considers this spam, but I was just getting fed up with all the gloating.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 08-04-2010 13:36.

08-04-2010 13:33 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

update: vlade is now sieging 0esebius...

Apparently part of this massive Failure of a strategy I personally think hes doing it cause he knows they CANT beat MoH ...

Message from vlade : and you can do nothing with that except of rotfl and other stupid msgs ..

No i cant but i know peeps that can & until that time vlade i ROFLMAO at you again Smile

edit : i personally dont see how stating a fact is insulting but hey ho ... tbh if i was gonna get a warning for insulting them i would have made it worth bloody while

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 08-04-2010 18:02.

08-04-2010 16:16 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Ok, this is enough... From now on only post new siege reports and comments about those sieges. I repeat, ONLY!

Every time you post a new report, place it in the first post and add it as a reply in a new post. Every reply MUST be related to the reports, they will all be monitored. Every post with anything not related to the reports will be rewarded with a warning for spam, immediately, without any admonitions.

You just don't know how to behave without insulting people so I have to play the bad guy... This is my last word...
Amen.

Edit. I forgot to say, I'll also check all the current replies. Those insulting people, etc. will be rewarded...

Edit 2.
Vlade, warning for swearing.
Warlock619, warning for spam. A large quote and two of your words... That must be a record of its own...
Serious, warning for insulting the clan. And NO, it's not OK...
Hayz_M, warning for insulting the clan... You overdid it...
+ Cthulhu, warning for insulting. You could have said it in a different way..

I didn't warn people for spam when they kept commenting everything except sieges since that'd make me ban 50% of everyone who posted...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

08-04-2010 16:56 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Thread Starter Thread Started by Apollo

Seige 8 - Result

08-05-2010 10:43 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

Wow that last seige was done in one round with some big honor loses .
I can't see many expos going on in A.N.

08-05-2010 11:00 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

nice going underworld Smile
if this continues top50 from A_N will soon (4months ish) be top 100 if this continues

08-05-2010 19:15 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

I always enjoy watching the top 100 fight. It gives bw a sense of how it should be played. Great siege

08-05-2010 19:36 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Those are some awesome sieges, especially that z1 grab.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

08-06-2010 00:39 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

Ah i'm getting a warm fuzzy feeling seeing that last report

And wash away my innocence and fear
08-06-2010 01:29 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

faquarl's seige

08-06-2010 11:43 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Seige 10 - Result

Big Grin

Nice loot as well Wink

08-06-2010 14:46 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

/dance

wewt we rockz Tongue

we cant do much eh vlade ;P

roflmao < Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-06-2010 14:48 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Glad to be back for this even if it is to take a smack for the bigger guys XD
I play dead really well Big Grin

In Game Name TEMPEST
08-06-2010 14:51 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: The Source

quote:
/dance

wewt we rockz Tongue

LOL

--->how to own vlade Smile

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=69c098697d

The rng is even on our side no wonder we're winning Wink

and here's the siege report Tongue

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4fa526567c

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SwiftDeathIsComing: 08-06-2010 14:55.

08-06-2010 14:53 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

It seems the numbers joining from A_N is beginning to decline Smile maybe they've got the message Evil

Was a great seige Big Grin another defence win in HLL Cool

My fave bit: Wink

Apollo strikes critically with Good Murderous Mace of the Bloodsucker (+5), CESARZ takes 600 damage.
CESARZ is slain on the battlefield.

08-06-2010 15:09 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

quote:
Originally posted by SwiftDeathIsComing
quote:
/dance

wewt we rockz Tongue

LOL

--->how to own vlade Smile

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=69c098697d

The rng is even on our side no wonder we're winning Wink

and here's the siege report Tongue

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4fa526567c

woah... one round kill... epic kill too. My favourite part was the large blue block where ICreed started attacking I think

And wash away my innocence and fear
08-06-2010 16:06 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
# Mortis strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Scorpio, Blodsugare takes 255 damage.
# Mortis strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Scorpio, &#1575;&#1590;&#1591;&#1585;&#1575;&#1576; &#1582;&#1608;&#1583; &#1585;&#1575; takes 309 damage.
# &#1575;&#1590;&#1591;&#1585;&#1575;&#1576; &#1582;&#1608;&#1583; &#1585;&#1575; is slain on the battlefield.
# Mortis strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Scorpio, Luckinais takes 284 damage.
# Mortis strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Scorpio, Sqeshu takes 242 damage.
# Mortis attacks with Legendary Perfect Scorpio, stonegaz takes 180 damage.
# stonegaz is slain on the battlefield.
# Mortis strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Scorpio, Oo-H454M-oO takes 303 damage.
# Oo-H454M-oO is slain on the battlefield.
# Mortis attacks with Legendary Perfect Scorpio, Luckinais takes 205 damage.
# Mortis strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Scorpio, Xtreme_neil_v2.0 takes 273 damage.
# Mortis strikes critically with Legendary Good Scorpio (+5), Luckinais takes 290 damage.
# Luckinais is slain on the battlefield.
# Mortis attacks with Legendary Good Scorpio (+5), puddin takes 179 damage.
# puddin is slain on the battlefield.
# Mortis strikes critically with Legendary Good Scorpio (+5), The Mighty Boosh takes 210 damage.
# Mortis attacks with Legendary Good Scorpio (+5), lycanthropictendency takes 170 damage.
# lycanthropictendency is slain on the battlefield.
# Mortis strikes critically with Legendary Good Scorpio (+5), DoomKitti takes 288 damage.
# Mortis strikes critically with Legendary Good Scorpio (+5), Alyat takes 252 damage.
# Mortis strikes critically with Legendary Good Scorpio (+5), The Mighty Boosh takes 216 damage.
# Mortis strikes critically with Legendary Good Scorpio (+5), Berthal takes 261 damage.

only 6 kills mortis .... sort it out Wink

quote:
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

08-06-2010 16:57 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: The Source

quote:
It seems the numbers joining from A_N is beginning to decline Smile maybe they've got the message Evil

Was a great seige Big Grin another defence win in HLL Cool

My fave bit: Wink

Apollo strikes critically with Good Murderous Mace of the Bloodsucker (+5), CESARZ takes 600 damage.
CESARZ is slain on the battlefield.

that's barely good this is the best part!

# SwiftDeathIsComing strikes critically with Good Shuriken of Reaction (+4), somebody takes 255 damage.
# somebody is slain on the battlefield.

that means it could of been cesarz, nundungman, squishy or even vlade himself Smile

i took vlade out with a single attack in one siege Smile

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
08-06-2010 21:51 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Woah at the one round kill. That's freaking epic! i suddenly wish I didn't have to be on vacation...lol

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

08-07-2010 00:26 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Apollo
The Light

Seige 11 - Result

Another classic and one for the history books Wink

Oh and can someone tell me how this works? Confused
Apollo 1708 / 2 (DAMAGE) 152 / 1569 (HP) -8 (POH)

A_N total points = 90260 - points in siege = 80720
HLL total points = 83019 - points in siege = 80576

You couldn't tell from that result... Wink

08-07-2010 15:34 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

I see progress 2 rounds xD

apollo clculate better hp points don't say anything just 52k have 8 players Tongue
edit:
we must choose poh or sieges i prefer sieges Tongue

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by CESARZ: 08-07-2010 16:19.

08-07-2010 15:57 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

arent you getting bored of have very little PoH as a clan?

quote:

Smile

08-07-2010 16:12 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

As promised, warning for spam.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

08-07-2010 16:30 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009

quote:

A_N total points = 90260 - points in siege = 80720
HLL total points = 83019 - points in siege = 80576

You couldn't tell from that result... Wink

yaaay, my details have been included, and by any chance apollo, was you using blood of life? as the hp regen could possibly have effected your poh loss

im not 100% just clutching at straws

IGN: acidic shots
08-07-2010 17:33 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Seiges Posted Roll Eyes

@ demonfury - I didn't use blood of life Tongue the reason I had 1569 HP to begin with was the HP +41% from my Murderous of Bloodsucker. I think they're explaining it in another thread though Wink

08-08-2010 14:12 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

lol we fighting 2 rounds Tongue we are amazing we need only 4-5 more good fighters Tongue

08-08-2010 14:37 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

My favourite bit of all the seiges icecold showing how Demonlords should be .
I want his gear.

icecold strikes critically with Good Heavy crossbow of Reaction (+5), Agresiel takes 447 damage.
Agresiel is slain on the battlefield.
icecold strikes critically with Good Heavy crossbow of Reaction (+5), Kherat takes 381 damage.
Kherat is slain on the battlefield.

08-08-2010 15:27 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Seige 14 - Result

Another amazing defence win Big Grin horror helped a bit Wink

acidic shots strikes critically with Legendary Good Beretta (+1), Blodsugare takes 38 damage.
Blodsugare is slain on the battlefield.

Wink love it!

08-09-2010 17:48 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

my deaths in the sieges is going up quite a bit ... I think a new signature is in order...

Nice siege guys :p Really wish I would stop dying in the first few hits though xD
08-09-2010 17:54 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

AN = 31 members in, total points = 76056
HLL = 43 members in, total points = 71118

Bodies obviously mean more than points Wink nice to see teamwork triumph over the power of a few individuals Smile

08-09-2010 18:21 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009

and can i also ad....... number 1 on the server?

acidic shots strikes critically with Legendary Good Beretta (+1), Blodsugare takes 38 damage.
Blodsugare is slain on the battlefield.

ill take that with a grin on my face Big Grin

IGN: acidic shots
08-09-2010 18:22 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

wow 31 vs 43 Tongue
lol mortis make more dmg than me gz

but whatever we don't call off siege like chicken

maybe not stupid but you scared xD Maybe now is time for deleting some 2 zones

quote:
not stupid or scared just doing what we can with what we had Wink

Paranoia: You must often telling it to your girlfriend Tongue

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by CESARZ: 08-09-2010 23:06.

08-09-2010 20:07 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

nope, we just not stupid thats all Wink
another great victory, all for one and one for all Smile
total team work hehe, im proud of you guys.
love how they was all blocked in 2nd round hehe, poor guys xD
08-09-2010 20:10 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
wow 31 vs 43 Tongue
lol mortis make more dmg than me gz

but whatever we don't call off siege like chicken

maybe not stupid but you scared xD Maybe now is time for deleting some 2 zones

we could have done both but due to the arena FAQ not telling us we couldnt leave clan the only people we had were tied up Wink

not stupid or scared just doing what we can with what we had Wink

quote:

Smile

08-09-2010 20:58 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » A_N vs Underworld

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH