Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Non English message » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Non English message
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Non English message Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=32829985&type=2

Its all english except for one word which I don't understand and the context suggests it might be offensive..

I recieved it after I hit him once... Given the circumstances & the clan hes in I think it might be a bad thing :S
08-09-2010 17:57 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Login neogrzywa
Nick DarkSide_DnB

1 day

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
08-09-2010 20:39 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Non English message

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH