Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Not received my Arena report » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Not received my Arena report
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Not received my Arena report Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 55161

Problem description: I started a Phoenix Arena with my clan mate Nix about 4 hours before the applications were closed and i still havent received my report, it hasnt used the disp i bought either

I did have a Phoenix EXPO finish at 21:30 FYI if that bugged out or somet i dont know

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 08-09-2010 22:11.

08-09-2010 22:10 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Same thing appears to have happened on every Polish server, so dont expect a response anytime soon, we'll be the last to know what's going on Wink

The arena battles there finished well over an hour ago and still no reports
08-09-2010 22:14 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1hr?

My Necro finished at 21 but my Under finished at 22 aka 15mins ago.

I've had both my reports so i don't know what is going on

NN has Darth had his report as thats who we fought?

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 08-09-2010 22:16.

08-09-2010 22:16 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Same problem.

08-09-2010 22:17 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Murderous

So about this new patch... pretty glitchy lol

EDIT: Red Face Just realised, if my disp gets used by someone attacking me before the event is over are they going to refund it? I dont know how ill live with that 22,500 lgo going to waste, oh no's lol

EDIT 2: Placed a "c" into path to make "patch"

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 08-09-2010 22:25.

08-09-2010 22:19 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

The fun just keeps on coming.... anyone who hasnt received their reports, check 'the arena' section, and you'll find that the teams have re-appeared.
08-09-2010 22:26 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
foxes

Registration Date: 09-26-2009
Clan: BCE

ok my clan member has been waiting for his report , less than 2 sec ago i was able to join his Great Steppe 4
273 / 320 i can do a screen shot of this if you want to see it

08-09-2010 22:27 foxes is offline Search for Posts by foxes Add foxes to your Buddy List
Mutttaz

images/avatars/avatar-662.png

Registration Date: 05-03-2009
Clan: Boot Camp

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
The fun just keeps on coming.... anyone who hasnt received their reports, check 'the arena' section, and you'll find that the teams have re-appeared.

Yea just noticed that aswell...... Wonder when that means it finishes?????????

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mutttaz: 08-09-2010 22:31.

08-09-2010 22:29 Mutttaz is offline Search for Posts by Mutttaz Add Mutttaz to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

quote:

LOLOLOLOL "The creation of teams is currently under way. The fights will begin on Monday at 22:00."

Sweet, thats only 167.5 hours or so away think ill get my disp now ready for then

EDIT: I still have my disp from last time

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 08-09-2010 22:31.

08-09-2010 22:29 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Same here, don't know what's going on.

08-09-2010 22:31 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
DraGan

Registration Date: 11-02-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Well, all the arena teams in our clan that were in DE 2 are stuck there. No report and still have my disposable.

08-09-2010 22:33 DraGan is offline Search for Posts by DraGan Add DraGan to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

As you can see you can start an arena team, not possible folowwing the rules.

08-09-2010 22:34 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

zarky poo said that only the devils finger and spidery chasm area's finished XD Big Grin

i never got one either Frown

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Beatrice_2: 08-09-2010 22:37.

08-09-2010 22:36 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

Just received my report from Golden Tower Arena... Has yours come through yet?

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
08-09-2010 22:41 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Think they're forcing them through now.

Interestingly, i started one when the teams re-appeared.

Just got my result... wish i hadnt bothered.

But yes, hopefully this is teething problems and not a weekly thing
08-09-2010 22:42 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Mutttaz

images/avatars/avatar-662.png

Registration Date: 05-03-2009
Clan: Boot Camp

Just got my report as well. We won. :}

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mutttaz: 08-09-2010 22:44.

08-09-2010 22:43 Mutttaz is offline Search for Posts by Mutttaz Add Mutttaz to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

Yep just got mine back..., sucked lol

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

08-09-2010 22:44 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

quote:

haha me either XD lololol

i've jst got mine i could of lived without seeing that XD haha

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

08-09-2010 22:45 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

quote:

You started one now? Like today? Serious bug there lol.

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
08-09-2010 22:46 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Serafine
quote:

You started one now? Like today? Serious bug there lol.

Yep, and im pretty sure i could start one again now.

I wont though, dont wanna end up trapped for a week

EDIT: Not now, they closed it again

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 08-09-2010 22:50.

08-09-2010 22:49 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

And again

Anyone else?

EDIT: Just a minute or so late

Sorry

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 08-16-2010 22:01.

08-16-2010 22:01 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

If time < 5 mins, do_not_panic, it takes a while to finalize fights Smile

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

08-17-2010 07:30 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Not received my Arena report

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH