Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Celebrites you want to see nude but are too famous to ever do a playboy shoot. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Celebrites you want to see nude but are too famous to ever do a playboy shoot. 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Celebrites you want to see nude but are too famous to ever do a playboy shoot. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was just talking about this with my friend and there are tons of women out there you wish you could see a playboy type photo shoot of but they are too famous to ever be in one.

This topic is just so you can say who you'd love to see naked. Only links to clothed versions of your celebrity allowed please. If you think I'm wierd for making such a topic, you're right I am. But I'm the good kind of wierd.

Anyway, I just cannot wait for Katy Perry's ( PHWOAR!!!! ) career to flop and she be forced to do a nudey photo shoot! That video she has called California Gurls where they're wearing cupcakes...............omnomnomnomnom!!!!!! Big Grin

Who would you like to see?

08-07-2010 02:02 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Gat

images/avatars/avatar-696.gif

Registration Date: 11-23-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: S.S.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I 'd like to see Colin Farrell, or Tom Cruise, or Sean Connery (young version, i love James Bond, i believe he's the best Bond EVER!)

100-500 /20
500-1000 /50
1k-5k /100
5k-10k /500
10k-50k /1k
50k-100k /5k

08-07-2010 02:22 Gat is offline Search for Posts by Gat Add Gat to your Buddy List
TheMightyBoosh

Registration Date: 07-20-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*Megan fox* *Danielle Bert* *Katy Perry*
08-07-2010 13:02 TheMightyBoosh is offline Search for Posts by TheMightyBoosh Add TheMightyBoosh to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

hmmm.. id have to say Jaime Pressly, Jessica Alba and Lucy Liu Wink

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
08-07-2010 14:30 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

rofl xD

katy perry i find quite rancid Tongue

but if it had to be on the guys list..

Orlando bloom , Johnny depp , oh oh oh ANNND Andy Whitfield that plays spartacus from Spartacus Blood & Sand ... I saw him in gold paint in one episode but i cant seem to find a picture....

mmm nom <3

Until that time that i can find him & his gold paint .. this will have to do :p

omnomnom
08-07-2010 16:57 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

jessica alba, megan fox, anna kornikova (seen the nude pic already but oh well) elisha cuthbert and pixie lott

if someone could send the aforementioned female to my house - clothing, i will be your bestest friend in the world Big Grin

IGN: acidic shots
08-07-2010 17:39 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

Simone Simmons from Epica, Amy Lee from evanescence... in her heyday of course

And wash away my innocence and fear
08-07-2010 18:17 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
Andy Whitfield that plays spartacus from Spartacus Blood & Sand ... I saw him in gold paint in one episode but i cant seem to find a picture....

mmm nom <3

Until that time that i can find him & his gold paint .. this will have to do :p

omnomnom

whats the point of him being on a photo shoot naked when in sparticus hes got it all "flopped out" anyway........

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

08-07-2010 19:26 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

quote:
Originally posted by Noumenon
Amy Lee from evanescence... in her heyday of course

i second that, she was bloody stunning, but nowadays, the "rock/new metal" pinup girl must be haley williams, mmmmmmmm nomnomnomnomnomnomnom yes please Tongue

IGN: acidic shots
08-08-2010 03:10 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
quote:
Originally posted by Noumenon
Amy Lee from evanescence... in her heyday of course

i second that, she was bloody stunning, but nowadays, the "rock/new metal" pinup girl must be haley williams, mmmmmmmm nomnomnomnomnomnomnom yes please Tongue

Not for me, voice puts me off . Trust me Simone Simons is OMNOMNOM lol

http://www.therockpit.net/images/article...moneSimons2.png

lol.

Another one to add for me, Angela Gossow

And wash away my innocence and fear
08-08-2010 03:24 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

The Queen?

LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

08-10-2010 11:00 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

omg .... i agree with hayz with Andy Whitfield nom nom nom XD he's a little fittyy....

i'd love to have a pyarrr pin up from angelina jolie <3 *drools* she's HOT!! even though in films she's nekked quiet a lot :X ^_^

amy lee <3

ps i swear i'm not ghay its just pyar jealousness xD hahaha

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

08-10-2010 12:16 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2
omg .... i agree with hayz with Andy Whitfield nom nom nom XD he's a little fittyy....

i'd love to have a pyarrr pin up from angelina jolie <3 *drools* she's HOT!! even though in films she's nekked quiet a lot :X ^_^

amy lee <3

I was reading the Sun newspaper the other days and it had pictures of Angelina Jolie from back in her bad times of her in a bondage session Tongue Maybe you should try googling it but ofc for 100% straight reasons only lol

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

08-10-2010 12:51 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

quote:
Originally posted by Murderous
quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2

amy lee <3

I was reading the Sun newspaper the other days and it had pictures of Angelina Jolie from back in her bad times of her in a bondage session Tongue Maybe you should try googling it but ofc for 100% straight reasons only lol

haha whooop

also XD i forgot to mention and i think a few people might even agree.... i'd love to see evan and cesiepoo too hahaha <3 XD

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

08-10-2010 13:00 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Celebrites you want to see nude but are too famous to ever do a playboy shoot.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH