Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Dilemma » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dilemma 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS & AOD

Dilemma Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok here os the score

I have the ability to make a Deadly Headband of Precog - which I should be able to sell for somewhere around 3500 - 4000bs.

However in order to achieve this I will need to merge one of my main items that I use as part of my battle gear.

I'm not sure if I will able to replace my Deadly Balaclava of Precog - however - I am really tempted with the merge for the sale ability.

I want to know if it is worth making the merge?

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

08-23-2010 19:11 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Dilemma Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

risking 1 of ur main items would be stupid risk i think

you should make sure u CAN replace ur main item very quickly b4 u merge the "deadly headband of precog"

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-23-2010 19:14 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raziel666
RE: Dilemma Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a cap of precog +5 - that will give more perc however I will lose the extra damage.

But I should then be able to buy some Jewellery with the stones...

08-23-2010 19:22 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

why don't oyu keep the item?
better your equment
08-23-2010 20:17 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Raziel666
I have a cap of precog +5 - that will give more perc however I will lose the extra damage.

but hwat if ur items dont appear on auction

then ur left with ur main equip screwed

better safe than sorry man

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-23-2010 20:48 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
quote:

but hwat if ur items dont appear on auction

then ur left with ur main equip screwed

better safe than sorry man

Agreed. I wouldn't bother risking your main equip just to find out the stuff you wanted doesn't come up for auction.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

08-23-2010 20:52 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raziel666

Thanks

I'll geep my eye out for a Horned xxx of Turtleshell as I want to change the Balaclava for either a bandanna or a circlet

08-23-2010 20:59 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Thanks

I'll geep my eye out for a Horned xxx of Turtleshell as I want to change the Balaclava for either a bandanna or a circlet

I wana sleep with Beyonce instead of my wife tonight but that aint happenin either. Good old scrubs moment there xD

But no I'd wait untill something epic happens on auction / finds. You seem to have the luck for no reason what so ever to drop a deadly precog lol -_-
08-23-2010 21:38 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Dilemma

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH