Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Doesnt it just.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Doesnt it just.. 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Doesnt it just.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Annoy the crap outa you when somebody ignores messages? This isnt aimed at anybody specific, its just a general annoyance i find sometimes. Like asking for expos you send messages and they clearly just ignore you..

Or maybe you ask a question and they just click delete, does anybody else find this insanely iritatting or is this just me being weird lol.

I think the thing that will top it off is when you message somebody in your clan.. see them online constantly.. and then sends a clan message after ignoring your one ¬_¬
08-25-2010 21:33 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That happens to me sometimes, I hate when ppl do that, I feel like if I wanted to kill the person :@

08-25-2010 21:47 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ooh,i hate that.... I send a message:

'Are you up for white?'

Then i get a clan message:

'Desert of Sorrows started'

For example Smile

That's what it is to be slaved

08-25-2010 22:28 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

I've had much worse recently. Naming no names a person agrees to sell me something, waits a few days, tells me they don't want to sell it then ignores every message I send to them. This is the most frustrating thing I've come across on BW by MILES!

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

08-26-2010 10:30 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

i ignore mesages it just depends what they are. i.e will you go on a white dragon with me when there is 3-4 ppl that could go on it in the clan and get exp they just being selfish in my eyes so i ignore them.
08-26-2010 10:59 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

I ignore messages sometimes but not intentionally. Sometimes I click on it, read it and get sidetracked by something else entirely (like twitter, facebook, editing book 2...ect, ect...). Then since the message is no longer high lighted because I read it, I think I've responded to it thus ignoring it without meaning to.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

08-26-2010 14:50 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
I ignore messages sometimes but not intentionally. Sometimes I click on it, read it and get sidetracked by something else entirely (like twitter, facebook, editing book 2...ect, ect...). Then since the message is no longer high lighted because I read it, I think I've responded to it thus ignoring it without meaning to.

Welcome to my world.

08-26-2010 14:59 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
RobinSayne

Registration Date: 05-02-2010
Clan: DNA

RE: Doesnt it just.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sooo ironic!!

08-26-2010 15:58 RobinSayne is offline Search for Posts by RobinSayne Add RobinSayne to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by FlashAOD
RE: Doesnt it just.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by RobinSayne
sooo ironic!!

If I wanted to speak to you I'd shout out of my bedroom window -_-
08-26-2010 17:04 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Annoy the crap outa you when somebody ignores messages? This isnt aimed at anybody specific, its just a general annoyance i find sometimes. Like asking for expos you send messages and they clearly just ignore you..

Yes, it really does annoy me when I ask my clan for help with a BD and like 1 person replies, and then if I ask if I can go on an expo, the person just ignores me Mad

08-26-2010 17:23 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
I've had much worse recently. Naming no names a person agrees to sell me something, waits a few days, tells me they don't want to sell it then ignores every message I send to them. This is the most frustrating thing I've come across on BW by MILES!

-_-

I've never ignored a message so far, but a few people have ignored mine. Tongue

08-26-2010 17:34 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I ignore messages (at times) for a few reasons. Mainly messages from certain individuals who have shown they are repeat spammers and are not worthy of my time for rudely filling my inbox with piles of useless crap. Because my inbox is filled with garbage sometime when I do a mass delete to get rid of it I unintentionally miss a few legitimate messages.

08-26-2010 18:33 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

As a general rule of thumb if someone types "(Spam)" anywhere in the subject i tick the white box of heavenly joy with a red tick of the angry spam devil and hit the return to the spam pit button Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

08-26-2010 19:15 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

quote:
Originally posted by Murderous
As a general rule of thumb if someone types "(Spam)" anywhere in the subject i tick the white box of heavenly joy with a red tick of the angry spam devil and hit the return to the spam pit button Smile

Most clans do that to tell you about res mobs. *cough* Clockers *cough*
This leads back to the Ignore List idea...just think of the possibilities. Ignoring everyone Happy

08-26-2010 20:35 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

Ignorance is bliss Tongue ... sometimes

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

08-26-2010 21:42 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by franz
quote:

This leads back to the Ignore List idea...just think of the possibilities. Ignoring everyone Happy

Cough Clockers, i think not

Also I do get annoyed by it but i delete any expo msg which are about done expos whoch i missed due to not being there and also some att msg's etc

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
08-26-2010 21:50 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra

Welcome to my world.

I have a short attention span and get distracted easily....and I have the memory of a goldfish. Very bad combination for answering messages.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

08-27-2010 02:48 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

i always reply to messages sent directly to me (except the ones i accidentally delete) but when it comes to clan messages i usualy just delete them unless there important

but yeah i hate it when ppl don't reply to me the clan i'm in on necropolis is actually quite horrible for that >.<

I LOVE MY BRICK!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nerakai: 08-27-2010 15:57.

08-27-2010 15:56 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
DraGan

Registration Date: 11-02-2009
Clan: BoS

quote:
quote:

No offense, but what would you know about Clockers or this game? If i'm not mistaken your account is 150ish points tops after 3 years of playing. Enough said.

On topic : Everyone ignores some messges at some point. I do my best to reply to anyone that PM's me.

08-27-2010 19:22 DraGan is offline Search for Posts by DraGan Add DraGan to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

quote:
Originally posted by DraGan
quote:
quote:

No offense, but what would you know about Clockers or this game? If i'm not mistaken your account is 150ish points tops after 3 years of playing. Enough said.

On topic : Everyone ignores some messges at some point. I do my best to reply to anyone that PM's me.

i would think points would more show how much effort you put into the game rather than how much you know about the game

I LOVE MY BRICK!

08-27-2010 21:46 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Doesnt it just..

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH