Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld NEW TOPIC: need help just generally :) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NEW TOPIC: need help just generally :) 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

NEW TOPIC: need help just generally :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here goes....

i'm not sure what to do next.....i need better items obviously but i'm not sure what if any things i should change about my equipment here it is....

I'm...
Level 74
Absorber

Good Tiger`s Helmet of Senses (+1)---->need help here...(either p(+1) bandanna of caution, or band of precog??)
UNEQUIP
Good Cape of the Death Sower (+4)---->this is fine
UNEQUIP
Good Chain of Accuracy (+2)---->i'm looking for a amulet of levitiation(g+5 hopefully) currently so this doesn't need help
UNEQUIP
Good Signet of Youth (+2)---->i like this
UNEQUIP
Good Ring of Levitation (+1)---->should i sell it and get myself another signet of youth?
UNEQUIP
Good Elvish Shorts of the Sun (+2)---->my favourite things Wink
UNEQUIP
Good Shuriken of Reaction (+4)---->is fine Smile

This gives me these stats....

DAMAGE
10× 75 - 78 Good Shuriken of Reaction (+4)
DEFENCE 112
STRENGTH 65
AGILITY 158
TOUGHNESS 59
APPEARANCE 69
CHARISMA 37
REPUTATION 80
PERCEPTION 91(107 in ambushes)
INTELLIGENCE 45
KNOWLEDGE 48

I change slightly for my rep kit and need no help for increasing rep btw Wink

so what can i get to boost it Smile

obviously i will be upgrading everything and also have a good ring of the bat(+2) sat in my armoury but can't equip because of lack of strength

Reports:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=793a887323

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by SwiftDeathIsComing: 11-18-2010 14:57.

08-26-2010 23:04 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

arms dealer shorts for rep.

get a 2nd signet of youth / a chain of youth. a chain of youth gives alot of rep and i mean alot.

velvet rougte arent that bad if you give them a bit of an upgrade, but arms dealer gives nice rep and if you can gert velvet arms dealer thatl be even better
08-26-2010 23:12 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD

get a 2nd signet of youth / a chain of youth. a chain of youth gives alot of rep and i mean alot.

Good Chain of Youth (+2) CLOSE

Amulet
Effects: CHARISMA -4, REPUTATION +30, APPEARANCE +17
Requirements: LEVEL: 50 (57), STRENGTH: 21 (24), APPEARANCE: 50 (5Cool , CHARISMA: 26 (30)
Value: 42 250 Lgo
Value: Nanites 266, Mana 1305

I agree, go for a Chain over an Amulet

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
08-26-2010 23:16 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by SwiftDeathIsComing

quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
quote:

Good Chain of Youth (+2) CLOSE

Amulet
Effects: CHARISMA -4, REPUTATION +30, APPEARANCE +17
Requirements: LEVEL: 50 (57), STRENGTH: 21 (24), APPEARANCE: 50 (5Cool , CHARISMA: 26 (30)
Value: 42 250 Lgo
Value: Nanites 266, Mana 1305

I agree, go for a Chain over an Amulet

how much would this chain cost? currently that amulet gives me 30+ appearence and also 18 rep

would i be better to merge it using my current amulet or what?

as for the shorts would just shorts of arms dealer give me more reputation than my current shorts at (+5)?

i don't need more agi/str, i only ambush 1h and 2h gunners with this setup and have yet to meet one i can't hit with that setup Wink

shouldn't i go for a signet of art i was thinking?

Kralen
08-26-2010 23:22 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Youl have to check the closed for comparisons of just arms dealer + your velvet rouge from the top of my head I can't remember.

But a chain of youth is defo something to consider. Remerging ( to me ) might be cheaper
08-26-2010 23:26 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Tsigje

Registration Date: 03-16-2010

For pants maybe this? :-)

Perfect Velvet Shorts of the Arms Dealer
Pants
Defence: 24
Effects: AGILITY +10, REPUTATION +42, APPEARANCE +24, defence +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 90, STRENGTH: 96, TOUGHNESS: 33, AGILITY: 36

PS:

Good Shorts of Arms Dealer = 20 Rep
G Velvet of Rogue +3 = 24 Rep

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Tsigje: 08-27-2010 01:03.

08-27-2010 00:54 Tsigje is offline Search for Posts by Tsigje Add Tsigje to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

The only other thing I could add would be to sets your jewellery - You have no prefix's I would suggust Diaond for the extra rep + you get extra damage as well.

Signet will cost you around 1250 - 1500 bs each through and they are rarer then rocking horse excrement.

But that would solve a few problems when combined with what the others have mentioned

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

08-27-2010 19:54 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

ok, thankyou everyone for the advice, i have made a few changes to my setup and are happy with it

NEW TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

now i'm thinking about my defence kit Wink

please advise Smile

Kralen
08-30-2010 14:24 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
DraGan

Registration Date: 11-02-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

RE: NEW TOPIC: need help making my defence kit better Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SwiftDeathIsComing
Here goes....

i'm not sure what to do next.....i need better items obviously but i'm not sure what if any things i should change about my equipment here it is....

I'm...
Level 74
Cultist

Good Bandanna of Precognition (+5) UNEQUIP

Regal Vest of the Guard (+5) UNEQUIP

Good Titanium Tie (+3) UNEQUIP

Good Titanium Bracelet UNEQUIP

Good Titanium Bracelet UNEQUIP

Panzer Shorts (+5) UNEQUIP

Good Crystal Mace of the Bloodsucker (+2) UNEQUIP

This gives me these stats....

DAMAGE 2× 142 - 169 Good Crystal Mace of the Bloodsucker (+2)

DEFENCE 204
STRENGTH 99
AGILITY 41
TOUGHNESS 88
APPEARANCE 75
CHARISMA 130
REPUTATION 55
PERCEPTION 72
INTELLIGENCE 47
KNOWLEDGE 50

13164 hp
+
i regenerate about 659hp/round
(using blood of life)

The only two stats that really matter are that i need to keep at least 65 appearnce(to keep my titanuim tie equipped) and at least 67 strength to keep my mace equipped

so what can i get to boost it Smile

i'm rather have more hp than more defence btw Wink

Reports:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=793a887323

Swap to titanium bracelets of authority and get a new head piece would be the best upgrades you can get cheap and fast. Police station/Garrison upgrades would also boost your hp.

08-30-2010 16:36 DraGan is offline Search for Posts by DraGan Add DraGan to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

You dont need to worry about strength, your mace gives you about 20.

Get Tit Authority set.

Get a Good Circlet of turtleshell or something similar.

You could get a regal cape/tailcoat/ etc, piece with added Charisma. Suit is it? I dont know, do your research and max that item Smile

Unless you want toughness and agil from the cape.

I have the same defence setup Tongue I just need 1 more tit authority though, bracelet of course.

08-30-2010 17:27 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Try to get Titanium of Authority jewelry.
Try to merge an Assault Circlet of Turtle Shell ( I use an Assault Circlet and it works very well )
Change your G+2 mace for 2 G Friendly of the Ancestors ( very easy to merge, already merged one)
Get that panzer shorts to G+X, it'll increase your defence draticaly

08-30-2010 17:34 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
OTNC
OrangeMöd

quote:
Originally posted by Orem
Try to get Titanium of Authority jewelry.
Try to merge an Assault Circlet of Turtle Shell ( I use an Assault Circlet and it works very well )
Change your G+2 mace for 2 G Friendly of the Ancestors ( very easy to merge, already merged one)
Get that panzer shorts to G+X, it'll increase your defence draticaly

Are 2x friendly ancestors better than crystal of bloodsucker?

The crystal has lots of charisma but also +80% hp!

08-30-2010 18:41 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

I believe that two G+5 friendly clubs of the ancestors are much better than a G+2 Crystal of the bloodsucker.
The two 1H give 64% + HP and 80 charisma agaist 40 Charisma ( at max) and 80%+ HP.

08-30-2010 19:28 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
You dont need to worry about strength, your mace gives you about 20.

Get Tit Authority set.

Get a Good Circlet of turtleshell or something similar.

You could get a regal cape/tailcoat/ etc, piece with added Charisma. Suit is it? I dont know, do your research and max that item Smile

Unless you want toughness and agil from the cape.

I have the same defence setup Tongue I just need 1 more tit authority though, bracelet of course.

tit of authority set....will do...big problem though i won't have the appearence to wield them past good, IF i get rid of my headgear......how does an assualt hat soundConfused though don't forget my current headgear still gives about 30 defence)

there never on auction at past good and i can't upgrade :L, currently mine gives me 16 charisma+16 appearence....surely i should just try and get it to goodConfused 20app,20charisma)

@Dra Gan, woah no way can i upgrade my police/garrisson any higher first one is like level 18 and the other level 20 Wink

@EVERYONE i will not be getting 2x friend of ancestors, i am very much content with my mace Wink , plus i like the strength and toughness bonus Wink , and also my mace only cost me 2ms, those g(+5) friendly of ancestors are like 2-3ss EACH Frown

Kralen

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SwiftDeathIsComing: 08-30-2010 19:51.

08-30-2010 19:50 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Titty of authority set like the others day is a must.

Assault is good defence + crit. A hat as you say would benefit for the +app.

Or even a circlet for more charisma over app if it's not needed.

If you need that regal guard then keep it. Otherwise a regal suit works well for app
08-30-2010 20:09 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

i'm currently eying up this...should i buy it?

Good Assault Cap of Protection (+2) CLOSE

Helmet
Defence: 58
Effects: LUCK +3, chance for critical hit +11 %, defence +50
Requirements: LEVEL: 65 (71), KNOWLEDGE: 10, STRENGTH: 53 (5Cool , TOUGHNESS: 43 (47)
Value: 74 900 Lgo
Value: Nanites 509, Mana 1684

going for 1ms atm...

Kralen
08-30-2010 20:34 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

quote:

Helmet
Requirements: LEVEL: 65 (71), KNOWLEDGE: 10, STRENGTH: 53 (5Cool , TOUGHNESS: 43 (47)

going for 1ms atm...

Nice defence item, but it's not a circlet.
You could use to try to merge an Assault Circlet of the XXX (anything that would boost your defence)

08-30-2010 20:58 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Orem
quote:

Helmet

going for 1ms atm...

Nice defence item, but it's not a circlet.
You could use to try to merge an Assault Circlet of the XXX (anything that would boost your defence)

how this? just got it for 4bs...intend to get the other aswell then try and luck it Wink

Good Circlet of the Addict (+3) CLOSE

Helmet
Defence: 14
Effects: CHARISMA +15, STRENGTH -13, APPEARANCE -8, TOUGHNESS +31, INTELLIGENCE -9
Requirements: LEVEL: 41 (44), CHARISMA: 27 (29), STRENGTH: 27 (29)
Value: 8 300 Lgo
Value: Nanites 295, Mana 604

gives me 15 charisma+toughness and i can wield it currently Big Grin

only people i normally can lose to is gunners so this is good Smile ?Confused 1h gunners e.g foxy)

Kralen
09-03-2010 15:21 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

Does anyone have any ideas how to defend against strong 1h players like that?

Foxy tore through my defence, with 10k hp and blood of life.

But i am a relatively weak player, and he has significantly more points. But still, does anyone have any effective ideas of how to defend against 1hguns?

09-03-2010 15:36 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
Does anyone have any ideas how to defend against strong 1h players like that?

Foxy tore through my defence, with 10k hp and blood of life.

But i am a relatively weak player, and he has significantly more points. But still, does anyone have any effective ideas of how to defend against 1hguns?

stack as much toughness as possible without forfeiting HP.... Lazy circlet of addict is a brilliant way to go

quote:
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

09-03-2010 15:51 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

@ swift yeah that item could work obviously against gunners u want ur toughness up as much as posisble. have u ever thought of using a lazy circlet of turtle shell?

Good Lazy Hat of Turtle Shell (+2) CLOSE

Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 47
Effects: APPEARANCE +12, AGILITY -18, TOUGHNESS +38, defence +31
Requirements: LEVEL: 75 (79), STRENGTH: 61 (64), CHARISMA: 23 (24), REPUTATION: 23 (24)
Value: 65 150 Lgo
Value: Nanites 390, Mana 1428

i know these are for a hat but add an extra 15 charisma or what ever and you have a nice helmet piece for defence.

Necro knows me as Gjallar
09-03-2010 15:58 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

If you can't get yourself a lazy of turtle shell, merge yourself a circle of dragon scale, its relatively easy and on g+2 looks like this:

Good Circlet of Dragon Scale (+2)
Helmet
Defence: 41
Effects: CHARISMA +14, defence +30
Requirements: LEVEL: 49 (53), CHARISMA: 25 (27), STRENGTH: 24 (26)
Value: 64 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 264, Mana 1048

And get a field vest of master for mega defence

Titanium of authority have been circulating the auctions recently selling for 4SS ish

Compound shorts are better, give better stats for a lower requirement cost at higher levels

and just keep on upgrading your crystal mace or get 2 friendly club of ancestors

09-07-2010 23:21 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

new! Smile

Kralen
11-18-2010 14:53 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

Ring/signet of youth, chain of levi, Legendary shuriken of reaction.

That should keep ya going for a while.

After that, look for some nice set of jewellery, hawks/twisted etc. whatever suits you best.

11-18-2010 16:31 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

yea swift i would think

good bandanna of precognition/sun
good amulet of levitation or good titanium amulet. always good to have both
either rings of youth or levitation equiped with your ring of bat
and of course leg shuriken/heavy crossbow of reaction Big Grin

start saving those stones and wishing for good drops

Necro knows me as Gjallar
11-18-2010 17:03 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld NEW TOPIC: need help just generally :)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH