Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Apocalypse (for everyone else) Soon » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Apocalypse (for everyone else) Soon 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Apocalypse (for everyone else) Soon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone mind catching me up on this?

I rolled out of my crypt and landed in the middle of a war here people!

(edit for random spelling)

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by theheraldofogc: 08-31-2010 15:33.

08-31-2010 15:32 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BoS and Db disbanded and most merged into a clan called A_N, created by vlade. They want to take and destroy all zone three squares as far as I know Smile

08-31-2010 15:35 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's kinda become a bit of a damp squib now though. There's still things going on, but not like it was a few weeks ago. You've managed to miss the worst of it.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

08-31-2010 18:47 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

Yeah poor ol' deeper dimensions lost a zone three two days ago to them. I think their only collecting what's left of the squares and destroying the rest.

08-31-2010 19:25 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Clan: D.B.

quote:
Originally posted by franz
BoS and Db disbanded and most merged into a clan called A_N, created by vlade. They want to take and destroy all zone three squares as far as I know Smile

[...]

I think their only collecting what's left of the squares and destroying the rest.

Can you tell us who told you that? Cuz as far as I'm informed, it's just not true. Clan was created, cuz that server was BORING. That was one and only reason.

08-31-2010 20:12 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

I heard Cesarz moved into someone elses z2 then into an empty z5, thus destroying a z2

Or did he not?

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

08-31-2010 20:15 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
franz
Trade Moderator

@Members of a clan Mikel Smile

A_N has been a pain in everyones butt. As I said, deeper dimensions just recently lost a 3 to them. In saying that, I support what their doing, it keeps everyone on their toes and has a lot more fun sieges etc etc etc

08-31-2010 20:19 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Mikel
quote:

[...]

I think their only collecting what's left of the squares and destroying the rest.

Can you tell us who told you that? Cuz as far as I'm informed, it's just not true. Clan was created, cuz that server was BORING. That was one and only reason.

quote:

Sender: Vlade
Message title: [CLAN] ZONE 1 and other important things
Send date: 2010-07-18 21:40:39
A message to all clanmembers.

As you all know last days it's getting harder to start the expo because of the lack of reputation and high resurection cost.
I realy do not understand our policy letting other players from the rest of the clans to get the PoH from buildings in their squares. In my opinion to improve our situation we should destroy any good square outside BoS and V13 that gives PoH to other players. If they wan't be able to get PoH from squares they won;t resusrect so many mobs as they're doing today and there would be easier for us to start the expo.
Anybody agree with that?

So in answer to your question Mikel, Vlade told us that. Albeit he didn't count on Mortis saving the message and showing it to us all.
08-31-2010 20:23 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

hmmm

recent conversation with ces after he hit me

quote:

Addressee: CESARZ
Message title: lol
Send date: 2010-08-31 20:18:32
i see you got rid of the z5 then :p

Sender: CESARZ
Message title: Re: lol
Send date: 2010-08-31 20:21:28
15min and i got new empty square Tongue

Send date: 2010-08-31 20:21:48
lol whos square is that your destroying then?

Send date: 2010-08-31 20:23:15
somebody who helping you

Send date: 2010-08-31 20:24:28
ahh so your actually following through on destroying squares

Send date: 2010-08-31 20:29:22
i don't see other way to win this war Tongue Bt if you decide deleting 1zone i just
leave war and do't delete any other square xD

interseting version of "fun"

seems like someone started a war and is crying because they cant win

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 08-31-2010 20:30.

08-31-2010 20:27 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

Well not so fun then Tongue But they do liven up our boring UK server :|

08-31-2010 20:31 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

quote:

If the server is so boring for people isnt it time they deleted there characters and found a new game?

Dirty, sad tactics if you ask me. Theyre systematically going to ruin the game for alot of people

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 08-31-2010 20:32.

08-31-2010 20:31 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Mikel
godMODe !

quote:
So in answer to your question Mikel, Vlade told us that. Albeit he didn't count on Mortis saving the message and showing it to us all.

I can send you a message, that I'm new Pope. If you save it, that mean I'm really a Pope? :o

Tell me, how many squares was burned by Vlade?

quote:
I heard Cesarz moved into someone elses z2 then into an empty z5, thus destroying a z2

Or did he not?

As far as I know, z2 IS NOT z3, or am I wrong?

Franz told that we want to destroy all z3 squares :>

But. EVERY war, on every servers finish like that. If you can't win, you just burn squares of ppl who was helping in sieges against you. Simple.

08-31-2010 20:36 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

So youve scaled down from all z3's, z2's and the z1 to just the z2's and z1? If so then yeah thats totally fine... or it really isnt

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 08-31-2010 20:39.

08-31-2010 20:39 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
franz
Trade Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Murderous
quote:

If the server is so boring for people isnt it time they deleted there characters and found a new game?

Dirty, sad tactics if you ask me. Theyre systematically going to ruin the game for alot of people

People have quit. That's their choice and why should I care? As posted by nouveau, in Vlade message ressurection costs are too high. That's because there's far too much "spare" PoH floating around from people zone 3 squares. Hardly any clan sieges on a war basis, and everyones allied to each other. That = boring. I can agree with packing it in if you find it boring, but times are changing.

08-31-2010 20:39 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

quote:
quote:

I can send you a message, that I'm new Pope. If you save it, that mean I'm really a Pope? :o

No, but if it said you 'intended' to become the pope, then you've outlined your INTENTIONS.

See no-one accused Vlade/A_N of destroying all Z3s, we said he was going to TRY to.

Tell me, if it wasn't the intention, then why even say it?
08-31-2010 20:40 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

No one accused anyone of anything. I only said that because I heard from
other people saying that they were going to destroy z3 squares. I've never saw any proof of it happening yet

08-31-2010 20:44 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

quote:
No one accused anyone of anything. I only said that because I heard from
other people saying that they were going to destroy z3 squares. I've never saw any proof of it happening yet

Excuse me, but if you read above, i DID just accuse A_N, based on the words of their leader.
08-31-2010 20:45 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
quote:
quote:

No, but if it said you 'intended' to become the pope, then you've outlined your INTENTIONS.

See no-one accused Vlade/A_N of destroying all Z3s, we said he was going to TRY to.

I'm confused :/

08-31-2010 20:47 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm confused :/

OK, i'll explain again.

No-one said A_N actually DID destroy all Z3 squares, however it was plain from the leader's words that it was their intention.

Therefore i accused them of intending to destroy Z3 squares, based on their leader's words, but no-one has said they actually managed to do it, because they got beaten back in their attempts.

Clearer?
08-31-2010 20:51 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

Aw right thanks Smile okay I with draw that previous post

08-31-2010 20:53 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

quote:

You must ask Vlade, not me Wink

btw, if Cesarz was able to destroy some square, why Vlade didn't burn any yet? :>

1 more question:

Look at the Anubis post, and tell me, what was the intention of saying that? Wink

We gone offtopic a lil'bit, so its my last post here - if anyone got some question to me, do it via PM or just MSG me ingame. Tongue

08-31-2010 20:56 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

quote:
So youve scaled down from all z3's, z2's and the z1 to just the z2's and z1? If so then yeah thats totally fine... or it really isnt

Yeah basically as there are far too many z3's to destroy it's now mainly z2's hence why one has already been destroyed and CES spent most of last week in z5. So yeah simultaneously ruining the game for a large number of others...

09-01-2010 00:26 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo
quote:

Yeah basically as there are far too many z3's to destroy it's now mainly z2's hence why one has already been destroyed and CES spent most of last week in z5. So yeah simultaneously ruining the game for a large number of others...

I really dont think they care.

Aslong as they are getting expos its all that seems to matter, so when people get bored / leave the game / whatever theyl only be competing between themselves then.

Altho i find it intresting that pretty much the day after diablo deleted his account this all started, im not 100% if thats been gone over much before i havnt seen all the topics to read every reply about this A_N stuff Tongue
09-01-2010 00:30 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
quote:
Originally posted by Apollo
quote:

I really dont think they care.

Aslong as they are getting expos its all that seems to matter, so when people get bored / leave the game / whatever theyl only be competing between themselves then.

Altho i find it intresting that pretty much the day after diablo deleted his account this all started, im not 100% if thats been gone over much before i havnt seen all the topics to read every reply about this A_N stuff Tongue

It was a few days after he left that A_N started up, yes. Apparently Diablo was the one keeping everyone who wanted a war quiet and satisfied (or something).

I've been floating in and out of paying attention to what's actually been going on the past little bit. All I know is that Marm lost her Z2 and a few squares were destroyed here or there. Not sure who's, but they were.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

09-01-2010 00:46 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

Thread Starter Thread Started by theheraldofogc

A_N just stole a z4 square for Cesarz.

The problem with this daft crusade is twofold:

Junk will dry up. They're destroying billions of lgos worth of building, getting that back is going to be ARSE.

The Clan system will fall to pieces, as everyone who wants to survive A_N will have to band together. A_N has some serious firepower all in one place and the rest of the servers hitters are spread out. Want to survive? Band together.

2 Clan server.

Can you feel the fun yet?

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
09-01-2010 01:19 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

quote:
As far as I know, z2 IS NOT z3, or am I wrong?

Nit picking because you've got no answer then?

quote:
The problem with this daft crusade is twofold:

Junk will dry up. They're destroying billions of lgos worth of building, getting that back is going to be ARSE.

The Clan system will fall to pieces, as everyone who wants to survive A_N will have to band together. A_N has some serious firepower all in one place and the rest of the servers hitters are spread out. Want to survive? Band together.

2 Clan server.

Can you feel the fun yet?

Happened Herald. Men of Honour formed, alongside Homeless Lions A_N got severely pushed back, was a good war to watch actually, the siegees were entertaining.

And yes, you've hit the nail right on the head... people will cry when LgO dries up

And wash away my innocence and fear
09-01-2010 01:48 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Hll

so far since a_n started victors destroyed his own zone 3 when they tried to get Nndungu in their clan for a seige but mistimed it, cesarz has destroyed v13's old zone 2 and lloyd's zone 4 and zarkhir has destroyed end dies old zone 3, so no zone area is safe with them and their targeting way lower point's clan cos their that good being top ranked Roll Eyes then your've got the connected players who have ended up getting banned taking out roh's old zone 3 and several zone 4's

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Helldemon: 09-01-2010 04:45.

09-01-2010 04:43 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Apocalypse (for everyone else) Soon

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH