Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » :) goodbyeee :D » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page :) goodbyeee :D 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

:) goodbyeee :D Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Leaving.....

Just to let you all know I’m definitely retiring from blood wars. Finally eh? I know a few I guess will be glad to see the back of me. I've been saying it for a while now but it's come to the point where I can’t actually stand it anymore. The past few weeks people have really shown their colours to me and I’m starting to think why the hell I have been on this game for so long?

The time I've spent on here I've met so many different people, and some I've gotten really close too, and I probably wouldn’t have stayed on the game for as long if I had never met you guys.

I want to thank like Agresiel for showing me on the game and introducing me to the live chat where I guess I know a lot of you lot from, and from there getting to know some of the people who I will never forget and the chats that have gone on in there to the wee hours of the morning.

I’d like to thank the clans I've been in starting from the very beginning when I joined first born, then endbringers and met a seriously crazy Irish man Ba_alzabooob :p, well in fact a few crazy Irish people Wink ... to being accepted in to boot camp where I saw a whole different side to blood wars met some amazing people in there such an Belfegor and Xyr who helped me so much and even though have now left I am still extremely close with. I even had the pleasure of running boot camp for a short time which was amazing. To Bloody Kingdom with my IRC chums Big Grin It was such a good laugh. To Dark brother hood, well what can I say about that now? It was great while it lasted? Then to A.S with my friends in real life. And the others I've had the pleasure of staying with for a day or two.

It really has been a strange journey, I've met some English, Irish, Polish, Spanish, Slovakians and American people and even someone from Belgium, I've met the merge master, also I've met some weirdos, annoying ones, and the downright crazy ones, and some of the extremely dirty minded people *cough* Evan *cough, cough* C47 *coughh!!* I've even met a Gay Tiger, and I've also met the Devil himself Wink Wink

I've seen some of the great ones leave over my time on blood wars like Belfegor, Xyr, Diablo, Llianna, and Azz, I saw the return of Gendibal and him go again XD I've seen ACT 2 come in I've seen the new PoH patch come in, and the spawn of a new race, I've tried to start a naked war, I've seen the new feature the Arena, and an awful war start.

I've had some highs and had some lows, lots of bum wiggles and leg humps. I've made so many friends and lost a few, but I wouldn’t of had it any other way.

So I bid you all a goodbye and good luck in and out of game. It's been a pleasure playing the game with you guys..... Most of the time.

And to the RNG.... YOU SUCK!!!!! I will not miss you. At all. Not even one little bit Big Grin

Love Beatrice Smile x x

Ps.

i'll be logging on for the last time tomorrow....
also....
Sorry my account is going on vacation, until i know definately what i want to do with it so do not ask for it coz you won’t get it Smile

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Beatrice_2: 09-01-2010 11:18.

09-01-2010 11:17 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

awwwww girl! that can't be!!! it's sad to see you go Frown

I hope you will be appering in BW chat, it won't be the same without your crazy talks Big Grin

I wish you the best irl and all the usual stuff.. take care! Smile

09-01-2010 11:34 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Never spoke to you but many a time i have been inspired by your BK'ness Tongue

So good luck in whatever you do Big Grin

Edit: Mistaken identity, i was thinking of someone else but i still wish you the best of luck in whatever it is you choose to do Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 09-01-2010 11:59.

09-01-2010 11:46 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Cya B

Will miss you

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
09-01-2010 12:13 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

see you b :-(

09-01-2010 12:55 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Ohhh noes BEAAAAA!

U made IRC fun and we had a great laugh, back while i was still a sniper on my old character!

I have been absent ALOT from IRC lately due to various reasons, but i wish i could have stayed for longer knowing this!

I wish you the very best of luck IRL, hope everything goes great.

Cant remember whether or not i have you in Facebook, but if you do want to keep in contact let me know via PM!

All the best

Cubesy baby.

09-01-2010 13:05 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Sad to see you go Crying ... Bye bye... And have fun in two days time, if you know what I mean Wink

Cheers PAG Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-01-2010 13:13 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

So you finally bit the buller, or the mace, or whatever it is...

You certainly brought a lot to BW over the years that I have known you. You've been controversal to say the least lol. You will be missed hun =)

Regards from myself, True and bump =)

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
09-01-2010 13:21 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Clan: D.B.

Oh no - biggest KNOB leaving game Frown

Hope you'll log on IRC from time to time :p

GL in RL :>

09-01-2010 15:16 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

All the best have fun irl Smile

09-01-2010 18:31 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

What the heck is with everyone leaving?

I know we've never really spoken much (IRC makes my computer fussy, I have no idea why) but it's still sad to see you go. Good luck in real life.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

09-01-2010 18:38 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

NOOOOOOOO Frown

Your breaking my heart Bea Tongue Frown

You better be on IRC or I won't know when to go to Norn Iron lol Wink

Best of luck in RL and have fun in the new job Tongue

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
09-01-2010 22:04 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Noooooo Beeeea Frown
Why can't you remember when we talked? ;P
Well, good luck irl.

09-01-2010 22:18 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

Loves you Rachypoos!

^_^

xXx

09-02-2010 21:43 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

Aw you didn't mention me, I even have your number Bea... WHYYYY Tongue

I'll keep in touch, but good luck nonetheless darling.

I was expecting this much sooner, I must admit

xxxxxx

And wash away my innocence and fear
09-02-2010 23:40 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

awwwhhhh noo rachykins O.o

I LOVE MY BRICK!

09-03-2010 12:40 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

i have a feeling a certain 2 ppl might have sore heads this morning Wink

well 1 of them at least hahaha

do you know how long its goin to take to train in a new bea..like it took me 2 and half yrs with you Frown

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
09-03-2010 12:56 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009

Little late but thought i should say bye and good luck, you were a big help way back in start for me. Cya gl in rl

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

09-06-2010 19:23 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

good luck in rl beacheese

keep in touch on msn though yea? otherwise i may have to ban you from humping my leg Wink

IGN: acidic shots
09-06-2010 20:40 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
TheMightyBoosh2

Registration Date: 08-25-2010

Crying
09-06-2010 23:52 TheMightyBoosh2 is offline Search for Posts by TheMightyBoosh2 Add TheMightyBoosh2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » :) goodbyeee :D

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH