Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » this z1 fiasco » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page this z1 fiasco 9 Votes - Average Rating: 3.009 Votes - Average Rating: 3.009 Votes - Average Rating: 3.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

this z1 fiasco Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

vlade had it

defected from BoS

tiger_claw won it fairly in a siege

the square is his to do what he wishes with, really had enough of getting clan messages from 2 BoS member trying to convince us that they are in the right and we should all help them fight for what is "theres"

ITS NOT YOURS!!! IF IT WAS IT WOULD BE IN YOUR POSSESSION!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

IGN: acidic shots
10-09-2010 14:17 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ironically Mortis has this Z1 atm who is in BoS..

So according to this he is the owner and tiger_claw should try and get it back?
10-09-2010 14:31 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i sense new war is coming in uw ?

npc son's name : cpu

10-09-2010 14:37 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Hll

Mortis was on swap pattern and suddenly decided it's their's to keep and that they don't want war just to go back to the way it was forgetting all the a_n saga so we should just comply by it and forget Shocked

10-09-2010 14:47 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Helldemon
Mortis was on swap pattern and suddenly decided it's their's to keep and that they don't want war just to go back to the way it was forgetting all the a_n saga so we should just comply by it and forget Shocked

u make me lol helldemon

"so we should just comply and forget"

so if bos dont want war either should all other clans lol ???

if [bos] wanna keep sqaure [hll] should just say fine..yer the boss ????

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-09-2010 15:11 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

LOL give me back my 1 zone square everyone know its DB square and nobody can use it Big Grin

10-09-2010 15:39 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

tbh guys I don't understand why they don't just alternate it every 2months between the two clans, which is probably what they were doing originally (before someone says somethin >.<)

There won't be another war involving Underworld, maybe just between HLL and BoS but to be perfectly honest I really couldn't care less which one has it and like Flash said Mortis has it atm so it is effectively his Tongue

Although it would probably be more morally right to share it, but it's not a perfect world we live in now is it Wink

10-09-2010 16:05 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

The reason mortis has it now was because it was being shared.... lol.... why get greedy all of a sudden?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

10-09-2010 16:06 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

Thread Starter Thread Started by demonfury v2

i cant see why the tops clans cant share, or even the top 25 players

but when my inbox is gettin spammed by bloodwars "hierarchy" sending petty childish clan message trying to justify there meens of war, id rather fight against them than with them

its gettin to stupid, we've only just recovered from 1 server war, we dont need another one

IGN: acidic shots
10-09-2010 19:44 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Worst
Topic
Ever

I cant believe your all moaning about this Z1 again.. if you want it take it.. stop moaning about "sharing" it and so on. Thats a stupid idea, Mortis took it ( im assuming from what i see her ) so why dont somebody else just take it?
10-09-2010 19:57 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

I should own that z1 its my square!!!!

*psyche!*

hahaha

But with all this going on, this game is called BloodWARS after all so, instead of whinging like a baby about someone taking your square, strike back and take it by force!!!

10-09-2010 20:44 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Can I just ask, why the heck are you all bothered? Okay maybe Paranoia can complain because he actually gets to use the bloody thing Tongue But demonfury are you ever even going to get to spend a day in it... no. So why the need for all this hyp?

But if you're all going on about how it's "not fair" and this and that remember that there were other clans that helped crush A_N and yet the square is only shared between the strongest of HLL and BoS even though without the likes of Coven, Source, V13, B.I.A, Clockers... it would still probably be in A_N hands, so all this chirping on about how it should be shared is quite hypocritical seeing as it's not left HLL & BoS when they wouldn't have got it in the first place without everyone else... (Discuss)

But yeah I'm still not particularly bothered, just thought I'd play devil's advocate Wink

Enjoy!

10-09-2010 22:47 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Technically it was first created by BoS, but really that means nothing. If a clan wants it (since it is the only one) then they can go for it. It doesn't "belong" to any one clan. It's open to anyone who is a high enough level and who is in a clan who can successfully take it and keep it.

Just because BoS made it first does not mean only people in BoS can lay claim to it. If HLL or any other strong clan that can take down BoS wants it, they can fight for it and shouldn't feel morally obligated to call off the siege because it "belongs" to BoS. The Z1 is the only square where who originally made it means nothing. It being the solo square voids out that particular claim.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

10-10-2010 01:41 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I don't care who has it, it's not like a good deal of the people who pried it out of A_N's hands were ever going to get to use it anyway. If BoS has it and doesn't want to give it back then go and take it.

10-10-2010 02:00 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

This thread is pointess. The Z1 was made to be something to compete for. Nobody owns it, one player occupies it, there's nothing more to it...
If you're not strong enough to take it by force then you're not meant to have it.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

10-10-2010 04:12 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » this z1 fiasco

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH