Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Bos=old A_n ??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Bos=old A_n ??? 9 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

Big Grin Bos=old A_n ??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes I am just provoking. You can warn me if you want.
The subject of this thread should have been "lust of power"... even in forum, that seem too much.

The fact is that I was hoping another moderator than Mortis close that thread so quickly, because he was directly concerned. Posting an answer that... was going offtopic too.
BW politics are already bad, let's avoid it becoming banana republic...
People were talking and not everybody do agree with the last quotes...
Ever heard of conflict of interests?

So people feel free to give bad rating to my thread, warn me... or agree with me.
But feel free to talk... for now!
So if someone is interested just open new thread called "struggle for z1".
Nothing will be offtopic there...

No censorship please!!!

Grindgore
10-19-2010 18:03 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah bos a old A_N pure bullies lol Big Grin

but true... seem to only care for power even though vlade and blod bretrayed old bos they were let back in why? because mortis needed what? POWER!!!!!

anyone can see that... no point arguing cause it wont change anything...

10-19-2010 18:07 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes we are the new A_N when the only sieges we did were against HLL while HLL started siege on DB and dragged them into the war..

Vlade, Blod, Nndungu.. blah blah blah.. envy because they are with us and you can't stop us.. Now you have used Black Rose as an excuse to say BoS and DB are allies, and took one DB square.. curiously we have like 5-7 players from V13 but you don't have the balls to go against V13 because you know we will protect them and you will lose again.

Show me sieges from BoS outside of HLL, c'mon show me proofs of BoS attacking other clans and taking squares.. no wait, I have the proofs, Kherat took Cinek square http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=46c8afefc3

You want the z1? come for it but stop attacking other clans you bunch of cowards!!!

10-19-2010 18:40 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
crowbill

images/avatars/avatar-929.jpg

Registration Date: 02-02-2009

I really don't understand, 1/1/1 is the cherry on top of the bloodwars cake.

Before "the great A_N war" no one started flame wars about the zone 1, why? because you all knew (even I) there is no chance to take it from BoS, why? because they were and are top clan on the server. They were nice fellows back there, now because they like all other clans that have lost some squares in the war, want their squares back, and for that we are power driven, we are Mortis puppets and Clem's children... and so on and on.

Why didn't you all flamers took the zone 1 when it was free? I remember alot of you guys playing when no one was in zone 1, oh that's right.. you couldn't.

I guess that when you build a square from scratch is yours to keep, especially if you don't have any competition. SO .. till you can put up some competition, eat your vegetables, and give us some better fights, i don't like the half-round sieges.

10-19-2010 18:51 crowbill is offline Search for Posts by crowbill Add crowbill to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by grind

I quote myself... so next time you can read past the line "subject" before answering..

"
The fact is that I was hoping another moderator than Mortis close that thread so quickly, because he was directly concerned. Posting an answer that... was going offtopic too...."

so take care, you're going offtopic. And "bunch of cowards" is quite offensive, I hope Mortis won't give you a warning too... lol ;p

It's normal you want the z1 just for you, you are the strongest clan and you have a lot of strong players. What you are doing it's "power play".. you have the numbers to do this just don't play the martyr and state: I am strong I play the bully!

And all this z1 struggle just had the effect of reinforcing a splitted clan, what BOS was (and "give you back" some nice squares...) so you shouldn't complain too much..
I don't care of all this AN thing, they're people playing a game and I think they can join any clan they want. I don't wanna see other people leave the game.
I also would like have the mighty Caesarz join here, I am ready to write "I love Caesarz" on my profile...
But just mind that in that war lot of people spent energy, resources, lost their poh... not just BOS / A_N (/ stay for or, does not mean = ) so at least they deserve the right to talk about this.

I didn't like to see that thread closed. By who?.....
10-19-2010 19:07 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

yaay another pointless topic about what BoS has become.....

this is all petty crap and to be honest its Censored like this that makes me want to quit... i get enough politics in real life dont need more on a game i play to relax.... im personally just bored.

EDIT: im not gonna change the "swear word" so just gimmie a warning Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

10-19-2010 19:08 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

grind i agree with you

i lost alot in both the previous war and this

thx to mortis and clem i lost my sandwich Frown

was a lovly mashed potatoe sandwich at that..................

on a serious note though

what the point of this thread ..exepct make things worse in all fairness...

unless one of ye is goin to come up with an awe insipring solution involving...hamster powered planes....a "mars bar" themed party(light finger food optional) or a tv special on "the horror's of non-matching socks"

i dont see the point of creating more threads.

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-19-2010 19:27 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by grind

nor to killing existing ones, Baal..
I lost my sandwich too when I was trying to asnswer Mortis and I saw the thread was closed, that's it!!! He didn't open it, so why had he to fill it of quotation and close it? Onestly that made lost my sandwich. And rotted in a shot all the beer I took this afternoon (sorry ladies)...
There is no solution to this, just let people talk when they want and don't state they go offthread then fill the thread of one-sided Censored and lock it!
That's all!
10-19-2010 19:39 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

maybe its the time to szej come to this thread and see what he think ?
instead giving warning to everyone.
maybe forum need moderator who not play in underworld ?

npc son's name : cpu

10-19-2010 20:11 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

I know everyone love me but I'm not interesting helping you, and after last siege you must be sure i never join to hll. but i can give you song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzACDJCfQvs

You are too weak for having 1z you must understand it Tongue

10-19-2010 20:15 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

I'll quote mortis from the previous thread who quoted myself, because that's the answer to all your problems.
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
This thread is pointess. The Z1 was made to be something to compete for. Nobody owns it, one player occupies it, there's nothing more to it...
If you're not strong enough to take it by force then you're not meant to have it.

You just said "He didn't open it, so why had he to fill it of quotation and close it?". Have you even read what Mortis quoted? That was not a discussion, he summed the thread up and closed it.

I'll also add some quotes since there are sentences you seem to not understand at all.

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
no point arguing cause it wont change anything...
quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
yaay another pointless topic about what BoS has become.....
quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
what the point of this thread ..exepct make things worse in all fairness...

i dont see the point of creating more threads.

Maybe now you'll see what some people are trying to say here...

quote:
Originally posted by npc
maybe its the time to szej come to this thread and see what he think ?
instead giving warning to everyone.
maybe forum need moderator who not play in underworld ?

Szeszej is not connected to the in game politics so he'll say exactly what I'm going to say. This is no more than a flame war... All you do is throw meat at each other...

Of course I hope it's obvious that if any more threads like that appear, they're going to be closed immediately and the starter warned... There's nothing to talk about in this subject.

If you have anything more to say then send it to me by PM...

Oh, and I almost forgot...

Paranoia, warning for swearing.
Clemenza, warning for offence. If you want to reply in spam threads then at least keep it civilised, without calling people cowards.
grind, warning for swearing.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

10-19-2010 21:24 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Bos=old A_n ???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH