Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Wow.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wow..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Wow.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I bought starwars force unleashed 2 and finished it in a few hours -_- anybody else deciding to get this. Tis a veeeey short game.

On the plus side I still have fable 3 here for next. Wonder how short this one will be
10-30-2010 15:15 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I picked up fable 3 yesterday I have only had a quick look as My brother is playing FALLOUT New Vegas.
But it looks a lot like fable two.

10-30-2010 15:57 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shame about star wars, the demo was a beast!

Gonna buy fable 3 tomorrow and then DBZ in a few days! Big Grin

10-31-2010 23:47 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

bought Fable III and Call of Duty Black Ops today.
Haven't played Fable III yet, but I have to say that CoD BO is a very good game. Do you guys remember Call of Duty World at War? If yes, you probably remeber a russian called Reznov that helped you. He appears on CoD BO in the Cold War.
The game starts with a dude called Mason who is being interrogated, and, as he speaks and remembers the story, you'll fight as he tell the story.

11-02-2010 21:52 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

quote:
Originally posted by Orem
Haven't played Fable III yet, but I have to say that CoD BO is a very good game. Do you guys remember Call of Duty World at War? If yes, you probably remeber a russian called Reznov that helped you. He appears on CoD BO in the Cold War.
The game starts with a dude called Mason who is being interrogated, and, as he speaks and remembers the story, you'll fight as he tell the story.

Call of Duty Black Ops Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

man i have to wait untill the 9:e november untill i can get it Frown

is there any new changes with weapons in multiplayer mode??? like can you have both silencer and red dot sight at the same time??? Wink

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
11-02-2010 22:50 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:

How you got Black ops?

Global release is 9th Nov

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
11-02-2010 22:52 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
quote:

How you got Black ops?

Global release is 9th Nov

9th?
Here it was selling already . . .

quote:
Originally posted by Malle8398
quote:

Call of Duty Black Ops Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

man i have to wait untill the 9:e november untill i can get it Frown

is there any new changes with weapons in multiplayer mode??? like can you have both silencer and red dot sight at the same time??? Wink

You could do it with CoD MW2 dude, all you needed to do was to gain lvl 30 + or 40+ I don't remember and get "Bling" (I think this is the name) and that allows you to have 2 attachments

Man I can't with till 16th when Assassin's Creed - Brotherhood . . .

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 11-02-2010 23:32.

11-02-2010 23:29 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

ahaa ok.. only played so far with MW1.. think i was at lvl 50 or 55 (PS3)

i just recently got a new computer so i installd MW2 yesterday Wink so i got some playing infront of me Big Grin

thx for the tipp. and plz if you discover any new cool stuff with black ops pls post ;D

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
11-03-2010 01:15 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by FlashAOD

Now brotherhood will be good xD

Also to keep with the fable thing.. 3 is good xD
11-03-2010 07:56 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

quote:

Same, it looks pretty awesome Big Grin
The last one was probably one of my favourite ever games Shocked

11-03-2010 17:45 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Starwars f.u.l 2 shouldent have been a second game, a dlc for the first game would have been good enough... althou, the graphics are nice... supurb in some places. i havent played it seriously yet thou, my expectations for it are low thou... so i will be suprised me thinks Big Grin

Fallout new vegas has my full attention at the moment, trying to complete it with hardcore mode on Shocked just bought the game guide for it... made me feel dirty and noob-ish, but now i know were the last snow glob is xD what a waste of £15 lolol
i want all the trophys... so maybe it will come in use. only got to comlete it 4 times (ish) for 100% Smile
would have completed it and got most if not all already but i have been in london for a week and am in st helens for another week, i am getting withdrawal symptons from ps3 lol

looking foward to the dlc "when" it hits ps3... bloody xbox, not gonna buy anymore games for it until they stop being pricks...

The x-mas games list is looking quite good, perhaps i should put them on my christmas list instead of pre-ordering them Confused

Black ops - i may get this... but only if the rumors about zombies are true Big Grin mw 1 and 2 were both crap, waste of time and brain cells without zombags...

11-03-2010 18:53 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

knightroad i have seen prove of zombies and i will let you no tomorrow when my iso gets to disc

11-04-2010 03:20 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo
quote:

Same, it looks pretty awesome Big Grin
The last one was probably one of my favourite ever games Shocked

I'm thinking of starting to play Assassin's Creed after seeing the ad, it loks AWESOME Big Grin

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
11-04-2010 07:26 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

quote:
Originally posted by 4thtimelucky
knightroad i have seen prove of zombies and i will let you no tomorrow when my iso gets to disc

I have seen nothing but fan made crap on youtube Frown makes me wana get my punch on Evil
Let me know thou Big Grin
Thanks

11-04-2010 10:29 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
quote:

I have seen nothing but fan made crap on youtube Frown makes me wana get my punch on Evil
Thanks

http://kotaku.com/5650954/zombies-confir...-duty-black-ops

Here ya go mate Big Grin

11-04-2010 18:10 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Orem
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
quote:

Thanks

http://kotaku.com/5650954/zombies-confir...-duty-black-ops

Here ya go mate Big Grin

Yep, but that image is not from CoD BO. The first level of the Zombies in BO you are on a destryed building with 2 stairs; one on your right and one on your left, and you need to turn the power on. Differentely from CoD WaW; that the only objective was to survive, now you'll have different objetives.

11-05-2010 16:16 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Wow..

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH