Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » good idea » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page good idea
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shaggy-Shane

Registration Date: 11-05-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: AS

good idea Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we could put all the weapons on the board and requiments

you might already have it if you do where can i find it

thanks

11-05-2010 14:00 Shaggy-Shane is offline Search for Posts by Shaggy-Shane Add Shaggy-Shane to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shaggy-Shane
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are to many weapons. almost infinate combos of prefix and suffix, along with the 15 levels of each.. your looking at a 100+ page thread + spam and useles posts :/

nice idea, but its just easier to look in closed auctions

11-05-2010 14:21 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Shaggy-Shane

Registration Date: 11-05-2010
Clan: AS

Thread Starter Thread Started by Shaggy-Shane
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

true i mean like just weapons from the shops but i see where your comeing from never mind

and its more for people who have just joined the game and need to know requiements for basic weapons from the shop

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shaggy-Shane: 11-05-2010 14:38.

11-05-2010 14:23 Shaggy-Shane is offline Search for Posts by Shaggy-Shane Add Shaggy-Shane to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shaggy-Shane
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Shaggy-Shane
and its more for people who have just joined the game and need to know requiements for basic weapons from the shop

Well you only gain access to more basic weapons from the shop when you meet the required level.

11-06-2010 03:26 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
There are to many weapons. almost infinate combos of prefix and suffix, along with the 15 levels of each.. your looking at a 100+ page thread + spam and useles posts :/

nice idea, but its just easier to look in closed auctions

There are 412524 unique items.

Id love to see the moderator of 400,000 threads.

11-07-2010 18:01 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

That's over 800,000. You forgot about legendary items Tongue

From what I counted, there are 810612 different items.

It's impossible to post them all in a single thread. I think it'd take too much space even if we put them in hundreds of threads.

Idea is pointless. Thread closed.

OTNC, if you wish to discuss the numbers of items, feel free to PM me Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-07-2010 23:58 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » good idea

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH