Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Add an Option on Auction "Search by Level requirement" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Add an Option on Auction "Search by Level requirement"
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amarth

images/avatars/avatar-286.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2008

Add an Option on Auction "Search by Level requirement" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

to facilitate the search of an item about "Level requirement".

you made for "legendary" so why not for "level requirements" ?

will be easier to find items in auction agreed for us

less time to find, more time to play

excuse my bad english, i know i must improved it

best regards and hopping to see this new add in few days Pleased

-amarth-

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by amarth: 11-18-2010 18:59.

11-18-2010 18:51 amarth is offline Search for Posts by amarth Add amarth to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Your English is good Smile

How would your suggestion help?

It would make a mess of items, sorted by level requirements.

- Would the items be sorted by the Level requirement, or the Parameter requirement? [E.g. charisma, perception, strength etccccc]

Also, you would have all items thrown about randomly! You would have armours mixed with jewellerys, pants mixed with weapons...

You would have Shuriken of reaction +3 buried well under Shuriken of Reaction +5... and so on!

All the similar items you are searching for would be distributed madly!

I cannot see how this would help...

Search for the item you would want, you can always up/downgrade it. If it is too high for you, make another search for something different, or make it your target to get up to the level you need for the item.

11-18-2010 18:59 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can see the merits in the idea as a time saver, but I would have to agree with OTNC on this one ... the downgrade item option was put there so that item level requirements could be lowered to fit the character by downgrading them, so I would say that there is no real need for it.

Although having a second toggle to remove legendary items from the auction view would be nice Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 11-18-2010 19:05.

11-18-2010 19:04 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
amarth

Thread Starter Thread Started by amarth

sorted by "level requirement" with all existing options

downgrading items it's a possibility but, often, makes the parameters of the item lower than what we wanted, and this "downgrading option" don't show the new parameters as the upgrading (second thing you can create).

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by amarth: 11-18-2010 19:17.

11-18-2010 19:15 amarth is offline Search for Posts by amarth Add amarth to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

As I understand it he wants to add another drop-down menu for level requirements filtering similar to quality level one (Good, Good+1, etc). Which doesn't sound like a bad idea to me.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-18-2010 20:00 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

sounds like a plan to me

just to make sure im reading this right though, your talking about a sub menu?

so level requirements for each different slot?

e.g helms level 71 and under jewels level 71 and under etc etc etc and not just a mashup of everything on auction you can use?

IGN: acidic shots
11-18-2010 20:10 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
amarth

Thread Starter Thread Started by amarth

hmm

just an option to search for exemple: item with lvl requirement 60 (and lower)

simplify the search

i see lot of nice items in auction for me but lvl requirement are so high, and downgrading these items can made them not good for me, or desagreed with what i search, or less powerfull as what i have.

it's the reason i made this thread, thinking it's not a bad idea, can permit to pass less time to search an item.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by amarth: 11-18-2010 21:01.

11-18-2010 20:17 amarth is offline Search for Posts by amarth Add amarth to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

the idea you have would be a good one, if it had more structure, sort of how me and mortis have seen it (wrongly by the sounds of things)

for it to happen in such a basic form, all items would just be a mess like they already are on the auctions *all items* page

IGN: acidic shots
11-18-2010 21:18 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Add an Option on Auction "Search by Level requirement"

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH