Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » If 1 is the lonliest number... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page If 1 is the lonliest number... 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

If 1 is the lonliest number... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...and 2 is the second loneliest number...what does that make 3?
11-22-2010 23:52 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

3rd loneliest Tongue

11-23-2010 00:45 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by AudatiousTitan
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No a crowd...jeeze
11-23-2010 00:53 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

If 1 is the loneliest number, then who was phone??

11-23-2010 01:51 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Isn't it obvious?

wow i forgot how slow this forum moves lol
11-23-2010 02:38 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Then make more of an effort Aud Big Grin I'm sure us old timers can speed it up lol

11-23-2010 09:19 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
Isn't it obvious?

wow i forgot how slow this forum moves lol

quote:
AudatiousTitan

02:38

At 3AM im sure it does move very slowly Smile

*Slow clap...*

xD

11-23-2010 11:45 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

I'd call that a facepalm Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-23-2010 15:32 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Clearly i meant in general Tongue

Oh snap it's a gendibal, s'happenin broheim xD and evan stfu lol
11-23-2010 16:04 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

RE: If 1 is the lonliest number... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

a good night ???

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
11-23-2010 16:04 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

RE: If 1 is the lonliest number... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
quote:

a good night ???

I like this train of thought xD
11-23-2010 16:05 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Or a bad night, depends on who you bump into Tongue

11-23-2010 17:46 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Or a bad night, depends on who you bump into Tongue

well i coudnt imagine taking home the first couple id bump into lol

a couple of 70yr olds idea of a wild night i think would be differant to mine lol

id be bringing out the whips n cuffs

they will be bringing out choccy bickys and a mug o tea

;p

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
11-23-2010 17:59 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

@Aud ... not much, just the usual idea suggesting Big Grin with more apparent success this time round

@Ba_al ... You sound like you're speaking from experience m8, and I'm sure you'd never turn down a choccy biccie anyway Wink lol

11-23-2010 18:10 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Tbh a cup of tea doesn't sound all that bad, mix and match? xD
11-23-2010 18:50 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Edit.
I think I will keep it to myself Tongue

11-23-2010 20:40 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Well if that's your thing evan work away....probably best to keep it to yourself, you know how those conservatives can be
11-23-2010 21:08 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » If 1 is the lonliest number...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH