Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 32 33 [34] 35 36 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brundlefly
my expo finishes in less than an hour and i get this.....and i dont have the right gear on.

Your account has been temporarily banned.

It will be unbanned automatically in 58 min. 31 sec.

Reason for ban: [Other] Anti-bot II System

i havent even refreshed the page once as this has happened to me b4.
i simply pressed the X button as the page wasnt loadind and retried once a while every now and then.....

if this can reversed i would really appreciate it.

*edit*

and to make matters worse i havent even accepted the last member.i'll have no chance in hell.yay to lost honour and another 2 day wait at getting my hydra badge....if there is one there to try and beat.

im v miffed as i wait to do expos and this is such a bad way of not being able to do this.aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh

38minutes left till i get munched on by a hydra.

*edit x2*

i dont see why i should b penalised for the page not loading.my browser for other sites were working fine so i gather the problem was at the BW end.
could some1 pm me what to do when u click on something and the page doesnt load as this does not happen again?!how long do u have to wait to try again?do u click the X button to stop the page from loading?i thought i was giving enough time per retry and clicked the X so the page wouldnt try and load to stop possible lag.obviously me being cautious was the problem.
still miffed.

off to bed now!!gggggrrrrrrrr

anti bot is the anti bot. not even evan can outwit the antibot Wink and i dont think it can be reversed either, you just have to wait it out. if you wish to discuss it, pm me Smile

12-11-2010 14:50 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am 1 quest away from level 73. 80% success rate = 100% fail rate.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

12-11-2010 21:12 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

This game is realy taking the micky I went on an XR expo and We got an anubis when there were quite a few XR,s left .
Then I see night of heroes appear and I haven't got enough honor for a ressurection so I start a pheonix expo hoping for the golem and I get a pheonix .

I can never get the MOB I want Frown

12-11-2010 21:37 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

STOP OUT BIDDING ME

/rant

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

12-11-2010 21:52 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Mutttaz

images/avatars/avatar-662.png

Registration Date: 05-03-2009
Clan: Boot Camp

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH who the hell reported the sale of the leg sniper I just bought as it was less than wot they usually go for not more & I got no idea who was selling it so there was no conspiring over it.
Only just noticed that they reported it as have been trying to upgrade it & just thought to check.
12-11-2010 22:32 Mutttaz is offline Search for Posts by Mutttaz Add Mutttaz to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

I don't f'ing believe it, the one time Night of Heroes comes and I have PoH I was afk for the weekend ><

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
12-12-2010 13:43 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
mortanius
Triple Ace

Damn I'm wasting My life on this game Frown

All I seem to do is sit and wait for the next failed Expo/Ambush/Expodition "YAWN"

I'm sure this game was fun at some point but now it's just repetative failure Frown

BORING

12-12-2010 20:03 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

I haven't been on a successful expo for a WEEK! Gaining points by questing alone is not fun. On the flip side, I've not be able to regen so I can actually hoard the honor I'm making off my square.

ARG at lack of stones. My field vest of DS is two upgrades away from giving me level 5 BK tattoos. Can i afford the upgrades? NOOOOOOO. Not that it matters, I still lack a good enough skirt/short/pants that'll give me high defence and high agilty. My elvish of dodges will...once I'm level like 85. -_-'

ARG! I don't wanna study for my dentition test tomorrow. Frown

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

12-13-2010 00:33 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
I haven't been on a successful expo for a WEEK! Gaining points by questing alone is not fun. On the flip side, I've not be able to regen so I can actually hoard the honor I'm making off my square.

ARG at lack of stones. My field vest of DS is two upgrades away from giving me level 5 BK tattoos. Can i afford the upgrades? NOOOOOOO. Not that it matters, I still lack a good enough skirt/short/pants that'll give me high defence and high agilty. My elvish of dodges will...once I'm level like 85. -_-'

ARG! I don't wanna study for my dentition test tomorrow. Frown

Quests alone, ringing a bell D:

I know its nearly christmas, but where are all the nobles?

I can smell turkey sandwiches...

12-13-2010 00:56 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

are we need new BW record for who got most all club and knife from every quest ? Shocked

npc son's name : cpu

12-13-2010 14:00 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

DAAAAAAAAMN, i hate being outbid on an auction by something stupid like 1bs and then losing the auction.. by that one bs >.<
12-13-2010 14:02 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR I hate that image code on the Expo screen it never accepts My first one .

So yet again I have missed out on an expo .

Can We get rid of it as it just hinders Me and I cant see a point in it .
As you don't need to put it in when you res somthing.

Edit : ARENA : Devils finger , WTF 4 teams in and We get R&R Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 12-13-2010 22:06.

12-13-2010 16:08 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

LET ME LOG ONTO BWS GODDOMMIT

12-13-2010 17:51 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

ARG! Just got my hand bitten by a neighbours docile (I think it could be mentally handicapped tbh haha) cat! Stupid thing. Almost ripped my flesh off!

12-14-2010 15:36 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

lol has anyone else stupidly enough sacraficed poh/people towards the wrong mob? well i just did so for that i deserve to be screamed at and scream at this silly computer for not realising that mistake. duh!

Necro knows me as Gjallar
12-14-2010 19:19 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

As usual, the last pilgrim is the hardest.
PEACE AND QUIET, WHAT A BORING JOURNEY

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 12-15-2010 11:12.

12-15-2010 11:12 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Damn mobile internet won't let me use Javascript STILL despite reinstalled Opera Mini. I can't delete any messages and my inbox is already full so if you are trying to contact me, I'm very sorry Frown

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

12-17-2010 23:42 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

[NECRO]
*GRRrrrr*
9 Succesfull Pilgrims in one day and not a single good drop Red Face

Trial of agility, chance of success: 13 %. (LUCK: 91)
(Perfect Balaclava, Club, Perfect Shorts. )

Proof of knowledge, chance of success: 5 %. (LUCK: 91)
(Perfect Knife, Good Club, Perfect Rapier. )

Test of charisma, chance of success: 25 %. (LUCK: 91)
(Good Sharp Club, Good Trousers, Good Long bow. )

Trial of toughness, chance of success: 15 %. (LUCK: 91)
(Good Cap, Good Hard hat, Good Jacket. )

Proof of intelligence, chance of success: 11 %. (LUCK: 91)
(Legendary Good Jacket, Perfect Sharp Club, Good Shirt. )

Test of appearance, chance of success: 19 %. (LUCK: 91)
(Legendary Perfect Chain mail, Good Sharp Club, Perfect Mace. )

Proof of perception, chance of success: 10 %. (LUCK: 91)
(Good Club, Perfect Short bow, Perfect Jacket. )

Trial of toughness, chance of success: 14 %. (LUCK: 8Cool
(Perfect Crowbar, Good Club, Tailcoat. )

Trial of agility, chance of success: 9 %. (LUCK: 91)
(Good Knife, Perfect Trousers, Good Glock. )

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
12-18-2010 10:03 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

ARG!!! My mum has me digging a path for all the people down my lane! Half of them are too old to leave the house let alone walk their path!!! LET ME GO TO MY MATES HOUSE AND BUILD A FRIGGIN SNOWMAN ARMY!!!!!!!!! Damn woman. <__<

Edit: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!

She's REALLY starting to do my head in now, all I wanted was to go out to a mates house and build an army of snowmen. Now its getting dark, cold, more chance of snow and I'm getting a lil peeved off!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 12-18-2010 15:07.

12-18-2010 13:58 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Orem
Double Ace

Stone Swamps

a lovely place

which I love

because it is lovely

3 Stone Swamps started

1st - HUGE, GIANT, EXTREMELY BIG medusa

2nd - Basilisk

3rd - Basilisk
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=537b3d4932

over 12k pop missed and over 100k people wasted.

12-19-2010 22:28 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Lysandra
Viking

ARG! Missed getting in the arena because I fell asleep.
ARG! My archane turned into a XR-12 and I missed at least 5-6 points there.
ARG! My shoulder hurts for some insane reason. It's radiating into my neck, down my back and my left arm is somewhat numb. I think I pinched a nerve or something. Do you KNOW how much it hurts to make a turn driving now?
THANK-YOU! I just found a soulstone on a quest. Right before I was about to start screaming about my lack of stones for upgrades. Big Grin

quote:

12-20-2010 00:26 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Orem
Double Ace

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I don't *u******* remember when my last succesful expo was. Now I went for an arachne - GOT A *****u*** XR-12.
WTF is happening? Sometimes I just want to leave this game

12-20-2010 02:33 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Ah screw you, whoever outbid me on the signet of youth.

I only put a bid on since it was about to finish with no bids, if you wanted why the feck didnt you put a bid on before mine you idiot! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGH!!!!!!!

12-20-2010 11:12 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Grrrrr

Outbid on renforcing club of empereror while i was sleeping

I needed that so bad, i hope they don't waste it.

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-20-2010 12:12 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Clan: UTA aka BC

this game never sleep ;D

12-20-2010 12:26 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
warlock619
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by sqeshu
this game never sleep ;D

Neither does squeshu i'm afraid Wink

But on topic grrrrr wrong expo mob Frown

IGN:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by warlock619: 12-20-2010 12:28.

12-20-2010 12:28 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

It took over 1 hour to travel 1.4 miles!!!!!!

Goddamn snow and the traffic! <_<

I was only going from Aintree to home and thats 6 miles, when I got home I looked at the clock and it'd taken in total = 2hrs 16mins! Red Face

12-20-2010 18:34 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Orem
Double Ace

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ff9f7b4ad3
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=fcad1db5de

EDIT: 10 quests remaining
7 went with 80 % and 4 failed.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 12-21-2010 12:26.

12-21-2010 11:42 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
It took over 1 hour to travel 1.4 miles!!!!!!

Goddamn snow and the traffic! <_<

I was only going from Aintree to home and thats 6 miles, when I got home I looked at the clock and it'd taken in total = 2hrs 16mins! Red Face

I SO know what you mean. It took me double or MORE the amount of time to get anywhere in my city last night. Then the main hill route was shut down so I had to go all the way through downtown and into a mall parking lot just to get to a freaking highway to go to class. URG. I left almost an hour before class and it took almost an hour for a 20 minute drive.

ARG at lack of expos and lack of stones. I still have stuff to upgrade dang nabbit.

quote:

12-22-2010 00:22 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Clan: UTA aka BC

my thousand sharp club founded

12-22-2010 00:43 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Swiftenza
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-21-2010
Clan: Evil D.B

WTF i fail 9 bloody times in a row to get it to good blood fucking christ i don't ever see myself passing 9 times in a ROW eh?

give me a warning i couldn't care less

[22:33] <warlock619> that reminds me, I think I drunkenly drooled over your picture when you put one up aaages ago xD

[01:19] <warlock619> I'm watching porn hub :o
[01:20] <warlock619> Good thing I can type one handedd I guess Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Swiftenza: 12-22-2010 18:01.

12-22-2010 18:01 Swiftenza is offline Search for Posts by Swiftenza Add Swiftenza to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

hands swift her bottle of juice

its ok there there its alright now....oh whos a good hunter u are oh yes u are

stupid rng giving wrong mob U SUUUUCK grrrrrrr

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
12-22-2010 18:08 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRR I just upgraded My secand set of throwing knives to good+5 and the merge requirements went up to 4000+ nanites so now I need another 800 Frown

How do you guys keep merging this high and higher I am still on my secand merge and don't have enough yet.

Half My quests failing at 80 % Frown
Sort this out it happens almost every day and I want to get some xp Frown

Edit : and I need more finds to break down for merging.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 12-23-2010 20:43.

12-22-2010 19:12 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

:@ All 12 Quests Failed WTF is All That About Like

12-23-2010 21:03 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

AAAAARRRRRGGGG Frown

i get sick on x-mas day Frown can i get moore unlucky?????

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
12-24-2010 12:18 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Swiftenza
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-21-2010
Clan: Evil D.B

ffs!

It will be unbanned automatically in 59 min. 52 sec.

my question is, do you think any of the actual players here use a bot Tongue ?

[22:33] <warlock619> that reminds me, I think I drunkenly drooled over your picture when you put one up aaages ago xD

[01:19] <warlock619> I'm watching porn hub :o
[01:20] <warlock619> Good thing I can type one handedd I guess Tongue
12-24-2010 20:11 Swiftenza is offline Search for Posts by Swiftenza Add Swiftenza to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Swiftenza
ffs!

It will be unbanned automatically in 59 min. 52 sec.

my question is, do you think any of the actual players here use a bot Tongue ?

Yay Big Grin

IGN:
12-25-2010 01:34 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

My dad has taken a massive dump in the loo and blocked it!!!!!

I need to 'drop the kids off at the pool' too y'know!!!!

<_<

Guess I'm goin to ask the neighbours...... xD

12-25-2010 17:59 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
My dad has taken a massive dump in the loo and blocked it!!!!!

I need to 'drop the kids off at the pool' too y'know!!!!

<_<

Guess I'm goin to ask the neighbours...... xD

You just made me laugh for like over a minute straight... Like one of my dad`s 'laughing fits' as we call them... XD
EDIT: God damn you! I`m still kinda laughing! XD Mad

Anyways, AHJBNBKDKJUKFNJDDASKJDNISDDSIDISUNSDOSDAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGHHHHHHHHHH at today not feeling all Christmassy and stuff Frown Mad

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 12-25-2010 20:03.

12-25-2010 19:56 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

ARRGGGGGG! No stones. How the heck do all you people get stones (solely directed at those who somehow get like 40SS)? Really, I just need some LS and HS to safely upgrade my defence and attack vests. BAH.

ARG! So close to level 5 BK tats but still so far away. I need new pants. Frown ....and STONES.

ARG! My brain hurts.

BUT, I got new high scores in Guitar Hero. Big Grin

quote:

12-26-2010 01:11 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 32 33 [34] 35 36 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH