Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Dignified signet of youth or dignified xxx of art » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Dignified signet of youth or dignified xxx of art
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Dignified signet of youth or dignified xxx of art Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Which would be better to merge as youth will cost around 2-3ss more to merge than the other one

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 01-01-2011 14:12.

12-31-2010 17:30 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dignified of youth would be very valuable seen as though its an easy path to titanium of accuracy/youth.

3000 easily and watch it rise in auction

Necro knows me as Gjallar
12-31-2010 17:48 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id start it at higher than 300 easily 3500-4000 and still prob rise so easy titanium route

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

12-31-2010 19:05 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Foxy

Price compared to titanium xxx of youth?

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-31-2010 19:06 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

correct me if i'm wrong

Titanium of youth is ~ 10 SS
Dignified of youth merges quite easy (other piece 1-2 SS) so my guess would be something around 3000-3500 but you probably better of selling the merge piece

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
12-31-2010 21:06 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

Artistic xxx of blood

Memories?
01-01-2011 12:23 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Agreed NN. Closed.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-02-2011 16:10 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Dignified signet of youth or dignified xxx of art

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH