Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » expedition suggestion.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page expedition suggestion....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

expedition suggestion.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey there....

ive found it frustrating sometimes going for my badge.....

its not a case of getting the last hit...its a case of just getting to fight against that particular mob.

i know this game isnt suppose to b easy but when in a month u dont get the mob u r after its pretty dissappointing and when u do it is not easy getting the final hit anyway....

so this continual occurence could take months and months making the game v tedious.

so hear me out....

mayb if every player in a time period of say once a month(i think this is a reasonable timescale) could go for an expedition for the mob they need their current badge for.

it would work the same as normal expos...as in prep time,levels,etc...it would b just like a wild card.

you could make it 100 percent that they get that mob they need for the badge

or

you could make it as in the location with the ratio of mobs continuously being the same at max...so at least u may not face ur mob....u have a better chance than the rest of the time.

let me know what u guys/mods/devs think.

thanks.

fly
01-15-2011 01:22 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
RobbiePattenx

Registration Date: 12-25-2010
Clan: D.B

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im not a mod or nothing but i think its a good idea Smile

01-15-2011 02:10 RobbiePattenx is offline Search for Posts by RobbiePattenx Add RobbiePattenx to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MORE MONSTERS IN AREAS!!!!!!!!

this is something thats been discussed over and over, its clear as a bell that the players want this, its also clear that since expos were introduced to the game, the demand for mobs has risen, however the devs have unbelievably overlooked it time and time again!!!!

something needs doing, i dont care what or how its done, but the end result HAS to end with more monsters in areas!

IGN: acidic shots
01-15-2011 02:14 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by brundlefly

hey acid...

this isnt the point i was trying to make.

i was just making it that every1 wants to go for there badge...

it gives people a taste of what they want without having silly odds of gettng that mob or having a huge ressurection cost.

i also dont find it fair that alot of people farm mobs that they know they can beat just for xp (i have been a culprit of this myself) when i would like to try for my current badge but there are few to none of that mob left.

it would just add a level of personal glory and something to try and upgrade ur equipment to every month.

altho every1 wants more mobs....this subtle way hopefully will not disrupt the xp gain of players too much
01-15-2011 02:37 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

RE: expedition suggestion.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

with this way some people who cannot afford honour to resserect or people just waiting around ready to hit anything with no interest keeps it more exciting.

u could make a tab under arena called simply....'monthly badge attempt' Smile
01-15-2011 02:41 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

I don't like this, sure I know people who are struggling to get their hydra badge and they're level 72, but you get a much bigger rush when you finally get the kill. I struggled for a few months on a red and gold dragon, but my phoenix and hydra I got on the first time. It'd helped being a BK of course, 300-400 damage per hit Wink

Just stick with it, improve your items and keep trying.

01-15-2011 04:42 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
I don't like this, sure I know people who are struggling to get their hydra badge and they're level 72, but you get a much bigger rush when you finally get the kill. I struggled for a few months on a red and gold dragon, but my phoenix and hydra I got on the first time. It'd helped being a BK of course, 300-400 damage per hit Wink

Just stick with it, improve your items and keep trying.

i agree here

i was lvl 50 i think when i got my WHITE BADGE

but like what is siad above i did get a great rush at finnaly getting it

made ooh so worth while

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
01-15-2011 06:58 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

sadly dude, the only chance you have realistically of getting badge now days is to host on reset day, anytime after this you will struggle because as im sure youve seen already, after 12 hours 80% of ALL expos monsters are dead, and pretty much everything for the hydra zone onwards is empty again

IGN: acidic shots
01-15-2011 12:21 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

this is the point i was getting at....demon/acid
its hard to get ur badge as its hard to get the mob u need to get it.
just once a month i would like to face the mob or have a better chance than two days after reset when the mobs look like 3/2/1 or something to that respect.
yes i admit it ois great when u finally get it but the hgher up i am getting i am seeing mobs disappear like wildfire.
mayb this would just make people a litlle less dissappointed and to work for one expo a month real hard to get their badge.
01-15-2011 12:55 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

There is a thing called arena which gives you a expo once a week on a full area of mobs and you can get badges while there Wink

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-15-2011 14:00 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

There was a year wait between my gold dragon and golem badge. I mean, yeah I got the medusa but then went on a stale mate for an ENTIRE year. I finally got my golem badge AND noble badge in about a month. Same thing happened when I was trying to get my red dragon badge.

Just keep trying, eventually you'll get it and the rush is worth it. Besides, the badges are supposed to be a challenge. And like foxy said, you can get badges in arenas too.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-15-2011 23:14 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » expedition suggestion....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH