Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » can merge this..leg agile sword of courage » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page can merge this..leg agile sword of courage
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bigbluegrapes

Registration Date: 01-19-2009

can merge this..leg agile sword of courage Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Would this be any good to anyone?...don't have the stats for a higher level as it's a possible merge but I think you'd have to imagine it with 3 attacks at g+5..

Legendary Agile Sword of Courage (+5)
One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 12 - 17
Effects: Chance to hit +9, AGILITY +19, CHARISMA +6, chance for critical hit with weapon +10 %, dodge +5 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 35 (44), STRENGTH: 34 (43), AGILITY: 36 (46), INTELLIGENCE: 11 (14), KNOWLEDGE: 10 (12), Your character must be in act: 2
01-20-2011 20:07 bigbluegrapes is offline Search for Posts by bigbluegrapes Add bigbluegrapes to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its a great merge but not to use... its great as a merge piece...thats where its value lies

anywhere from 2ss upwards... (although i forsee alot more)

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 01-20-2011 20:09.

01-20-2011 20:09 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think the merge parts sold seperatelly are worth more than the sword

still 3 SS +

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
01-21-2011 05:25 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Can i ask what your using to merge it please?

quote:

Smile

01-21-2011 10:05 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
bigbluegrapes

Thread Starter Thread Started by bigbluegrapes
what I used Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

these 2...

Legendary Good Murderous Sword of Agility (+2)
One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 20 - 25
Effects: Chance to hit +10, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +18, chance for critical hit +10 %, all weapons damage +7, chance for critical hit with weapon +10 %, dodge +5 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 46 (5 , STRENGTH: 41 (52), AGILITY: 35 (44), INTELLIGENCE: 13 (16), KNOWLEDGE: 13 (16), Your character must be in act: 2

Legendary Antique Dagger of Hitting (+5)
One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 12 - 13
Effects: Chance to hit +16, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +27, all weapons damage +5, chance for critical hit with weapon +10 %, dodge +5 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 31 (39), STRENGTH: 41 (52), AGILITY: 20 (25), INTELLIGENCE: 13 (16), KNOWLEDGE: 17 (21), Your character must be in act: 2
01-21-2011 14:58 bigbluegrapes is offline Search for Posts by bigbluegrapes Add bigbluegrapes to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

That Legendary Antique Dagger of Hitting (+5 ) will be worth more than the outcome

01-21-2011 15:16 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
bigbluegrapes

it didn't get a good evaluation though..
01-21-2011 15:19 bigbluegrapes is offline Search for Posts by bigbluegrapes Add bigbluegrapes to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

You never know

Antique Dagger of Hitting (+3) 1 0 / 5 / 0 / 2 / 0 2011-01-10
15:18:27
Antique Dagger of Hitting (+3) 10 20 / 7 / 1 / 4 / 2

Thats for non legendary think about how much a legendary one will go

01-21-2011 15:28 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
bigbluegrapes

it's still just a dagger though.
01-21-2011 15:53 bigbluegrapes is offline Search for Posts by bigbluegrapes Add bigbluegrapes to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Dagger > sword
Thunderfist > dagger

spy some of the top berzerkers... there still using daggers Wink

Leg antique of hitting is worth much more than the outcome...trust me

quote:

Smile

01-21-2011 17:00 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

Agreeing Smile

Murderous Sword might fetch ~ 2 SS

Legendary Antique Dagger of Hitting is 3SS for start

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
01-21-2011 17:26 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » can merge this..leg agile sword of courage

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH