Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Times of Change - Evolution. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Times of Change - Evolution. 12 Votes - Average Rating: 7.7512 Votes - Average Rating: 7.7512 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I tell youe exactly how id like to see it.

As its called Evolution and evo doesnt happen instantly id like to see a good update every few days untill theyve added everything they decide to
01-17-2011 20:04 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

Thread Starter Thread Started by VomitorY
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD

As its called Evolution and evo doesnt happen instantly id like to see a good update every few days untill theyve added everything they decide to

18.1.2011 - Act 2.1
23.1.2011 - Act 2.2

xD

That's what it is to be slaved

01-17-2011 21:38 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

quote:

And if it was in stages it would make it easier to get used to all the new features as you wouldn't have to work everything out in one go .
I'm slow so a bit of time to get used to any new arcana or other races would help .

01-17-2011 21:48 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Dont quote me on this as i know just as much as all of you.

But say even every week thety broke a patch down and bundled it in slowly would be cool.

Like say they decided fora new race, new pics, new arcana, new items, 3rd act, more tasks

week 1 add a new race.
week 2 add some new arcanas
week 3 new items
week 4 mroe tasks

just like that, i think it would be amazing to go that way, and thats IF they are adding any of the following i was just going on an explination of how it could be amazingly intresting
01-17-2011 21:58 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Boozbro

images/avatars/avatar-1012.jpg

Registration Date: 10-10-2008
Clan: HLL

Mess us up 1st Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They release bigger MOB's than we have ever seen !

I hit a 11k Golem this week !

Since the 16-01-11 my quests have been failing alot !

80% chance of success of all near but only win 1 in 3 !

So they better be bringing something in !

To compensate for the changes they have made to the basic rpg !
01-17-2011 23:38 Boozbro is offline Search for Posts by Boozbro Add Boozbro to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

nah Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the devs are gonna copy W-O-W and completely wipe out all buildings on all top 3 zone squares to try and give the game a bit of fresh impetus, now that all the top 50 players have enough hon points to last a year or two they need to bring them back a bit so making them need resources to rebuild seems the way forward
01-18-2011 03:32 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

RE: nah Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kazgar the angry
the devs are gonna copy W-O-W and completely wipe out all buildings on all top 3 zone squares to try and give the game a bit of fresh impetus, now that all the top 50 players have enough hon points to last a year or two they need to bring them back a bit so making them need resources to rebuild seems the way forward

where have you heard this??? if this is tru, then im out. I will delete my character in one sec, and then look for a new game to play.. i have worked damn hard to get my square to where it is today. and if they wanna take it away.. well bye bye for me....

I truly hope this is a bad joke... Evil

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
01-18-2011 03:56 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: nah Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Malle8398
quote:

where have you heard this??? if this is tru, then im out. I will delete my character in one sec, and then look for a new game to play.. i have worked damn hard to get my square to where it is today. and if they wanna take it away.. well bye bye for me....

I truly hope this is a bad joke... Evil

i think this is just player speculation

they cant cancel any buildings it would ruin the game ...poh to last a year are u mental

with 2.5k ress costs poh dosnt last long even for top players

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
01-18-2011 08:31 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

quote:

this guy is clearly an absolute donkey, yea ok the devs pretty are god are far as this game is concerned, but even they they dont hold the right to decide who should be allowed in what square, this theory will NEVER come in to effect, anyone who believes there even the slightest chance that it might simply does not hold the intelligence to even play this game!!!

IGN: acidic shots
01-18-2011 15:50 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

thats just his hope coz he still seiging the same z3 sqaure and getting no where.

What he said never going to happen
01-18-2011 16:16 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

god you guys are so easy to wind up LOL

there is no point trying to guess what they are going to do, just sit here and wait til they tell us

ohh!!! and btw my comments had nothing to do with my underworld campaign, just putting in my two pence worth.

but at the same time it is about time the game had some kind of shake up inorder to get it rolling again, it has become a bit stale of late
01-18-2011 17:57 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
darkacid

images/avatars/avatar-962.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009

mine wishes:

new race - in act3 lvl80 "needed"
lets c new arcana Smile "and bonus for new race??? hit pts,blood pts,luck,chance to hit"

new arcana - all races get new act3 arcana?

act3 sounds interesting...but if it's anything like change from act1 to act2 will be kinda hard for most people "but no matter we want it Smile "

new items?
we get something new not just helmet/armor/pants jewls and weapons

maybe belts,gloves , earing's, manuals "like battle manual : gives +20% strength" ??? "
or something like that?" "just a example"

who knows maybe we get "ingame" pets "helping in expo/attacks"
-----------------------

quests

act1 >>>>>>> act2 >>>>>>>>>act3
easy___________-_______________-
normal________easy_____________-
hard_________normal___________easy
-_____________hard___________normal
-______________-______________hard

sounds difficult ^^...not many ppl are ready for it "that is why i wrote new items up"
------------------------------------------------------------------

some new prefix?? "none,legendary,???"

who knows maybe all drops in act3 are legendary and we get some new even better then legendary stuff "godlike"
------------------------------------------------------------------

expo mobs even harder?

"not accurate but +/- rounded"for true calc check out tutorial
never actually did calculation but im guessing that

act2 mobs are around 30%-40% stronger then act1
"mix of act2 and act1 chars make mobs 40%-50% stronger"

so we get
act1 + 30% =act2
act2 + 30% =act3
"mix of act2 and act3 chars make mobs 40%-50% stronger"
"mix of act1, act2 and act1 chars make mobs 50%-60% stronger"
-------------------------------------------------------------

ps
disclaimer any connection to the BW is accidental
nothing is true...just mine wishes!!! - lets hope they are true Smile

pps
finally got answer what does tome of darkness has to do with game and i like it....erm did i????
BW team rly loves guessing games??? nah it's just us players Wink

ppps
wow i got carried away it would be really big patch...but BW team could say "WE PROUDLY PRESENT patch v 2.0.0"

nick in game:darkacid

Necropolis looking for:
2xperfect demons
good ring/signet/bracelet of blood
good Shamanistic mask

Underworld looking for:

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by darkacid: 01-19-2011 09:08.

01-19-2011 08:32 darkacid is offline Search for Posts by darkacid Add darkacid to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

ok after that i think we should just wait before everyone gets dissapointed
01-19-2011 12:38 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
stonemake

Registration Date: 11-04-2009

quote:
Originally posted by darkacid

new items?
we get something new not just helmet/armor/pants jewls and weapons

maybe belts,gloves , earing's, manuals "like battle manual : gives +20% strength" ??? "
or something like that?" "just a example"

who knows maybe we get "ingame" pets "helping in expo/attacks"

if that happens then sets will be lot harder to get Frown example if earring is part of jelewery set and you are gunner then you have to get one solar jelewery more

01-19-2011 22:33 stonemake is offline Search for Posts by stonemake Add stonemake to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

would be really good though, for the most part i actually like this patch, theres a few things i find slightly daft, like holding pets, we have a slaughter house in our squares to extract blood from animals but would be willing to keep one as a pet? oh no no no.

other than that, the rest seems to be pretty viable, guess where just all gonna have to sit back and see what the devs have planned for us, should come soon whatever it is Smile

01-20-2011 01:00 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

I used to think about what Act3 was going to be like, and the best change I could think of is if it changed from a text-based game to flash or something. That'd be really cool Big Grin

01-20-2011 01:09 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
if it changed from a text-based game to flash or something.

more bandwidth, more cache and I cant access with my ugly phone when Im busy.
I will click this and this asap as soon as change to flash. Evil

npc son's name : cpu

01-20-2011 01:26 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
demonfury v2
Lord

if it DID turn to flash based, i can only see it working as a hybrid sort of theory, keep the text base for quests and attacks, but bring in the flash for expos, so instead of sitting around for a million years waiting to get the wrong mob in expos, your whole team applies, clicks a "ready" button, and actually engages into combat with the beast.
this way of working things means expos will no longer be based simple on the items you have found, but or skill and talent as a gamer, it could has brilliant effects, such as alot less expo farming due to people not being able to kill beasts with there uber gear because there gaming retardent, would also cut expo times down from 3 years to maybe 20 minutes Smile
the only bad thing i can see coming from this is the fact there are some pretty decent gamers on this game so the amount of solo expos could rise, which is where a cap could come into play, the game states your unable to run an expo unless your part of a clan, your simply unable to do that, so bringing the clan basis back to the game would halt solo operations, making all expos a MINIMAL 2 man operation, it could work, and it would be an amazing addition to the game it did. just imagine, the sense of pride as you see the basilisk take its last step just before your legendary bullet pierces its eyeball, continuing to lodge itself in the brain and thus winning you the expo Smile
badge please thank you Big Grin

01-20-2011 02:37 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
if it DID turn to flash based, i can only see it working as a hybrid sort of theory, keep the text base for quests and attacks, but bring in the flash for expos, so instead of sitting around for a million years waiting to get the wrong mob in expos, your whole team applies, clicks a "ready" button, and actually engages into combat with the beast.
this way of working things means expos will no longer be based simple on the items you have found, but or skill and talent as a gamer, it could has brilliant effects, such as alot less expo farming due to people not being able to kill beasts with there uber gear because there gaming retardent, would also cut expo times down from 3 years to maybe 20 minutes Smile
the only bad thing i can see coming from this is the fact there are some pretty decent gamers on this game so the amount of solo expos could rise, which is where a cap could come into play, the game states your unable to run an expo unless your part of a clan, your simply unable to do that, so bringing the clan basis back to the game would halt solo operations, making all expos a MINIMAL 2 man operation, it could work, and it would be an amazing addition to the game it did. just imagine, the sense of pride as you see the basilisk take its last step just before your legendary bullet pierces its eyeball, continuing to lodge itself in the brain and thus winning you the expo Smile
badge please thank you Big Grin

That might actually be pretty cool. Be hard to do for people playing from a cell phone...but people playing from a game system would kick butt....

Anyway, @ the actual thread: we can only speculate and wait. I don't think it'll be Act 3 quite yet, but it could be something just as fun. I doubt they would add any more arcana though, there's enough as it is. A new race, maybe....but then they would have to figure out another way to change into it.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-20-2011 03:30 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:
A new race, maybe....but then they would have to figure out another way to change into it.

collect each expo badge and reach level 100 Smile with this clearly being 1 HELL of an accomplishment, i think if there is either a new race or a new act, the rewards you gain should be huge, like boosted exp as you do from act 2 as apposed to act 1 and the new race could actually be usefull unlike the poopish cursed one Smile

01-20-2011 13:15 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

I would like to see expos and seiges viewed like the first two fallout games if you wanted to.
So you could see your character attacking other chafacters or mobs .
It could look quite good .

01-20-2011 16:39 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
I would like to see expos and seiges viewed like the first two fallout games if you wanted to.

pretty much what im getting at mate, but apart from just being able to watch it (which would be a damn good idea) imagine actually taking part in the fight yourself Smile

01-20-2011 16:57 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

quote:
quote:

pretty much what im getting at mate, but apart from just being able to watch it (which would be a damn good idea) imagine actually taking part in the fight yourself Smile

And how would you make dodging bullets look like? kinda stupid idea...

01-20-2011 17:15 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Yeah trying to change this game into a totally flash game would be stupid o.O

Youve all seen the topic with people showing their internet connections, it would cause too much lag and most peoples internet can barely cope with just the internet pages let alone a full on flash game
01-20-2011 17:36 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

No Flash Or Animation!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is the BEST TEXT RPG GAME!!!!

I play this game because i can change fast from SecureCRT to blood page and back and no one will observe this ...
This is the game for 10 minutes pause at work...

Please don't change it in that way (FLASH...)

And animation is just in yours mind..
"Shurikens - tchu, tchu, tchu... mace shsss, shsss, BAM... GUNS - bang bang"
only "Crazy" people play this game Wink

Maximum change that i want is: items on character image on Training Room...

That will be COOL!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 01-20-2011 18:22.

01-20-2011 18:18 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
stonemake

quote:
Yeah trying to change this game into a totally flash game would be stupid o.O

Youve all seen the topic with people showing their internet connections, it would cause too much lag and most peoples internet can barely cope with just the internet pages let alone a full on flash game

I totally agree that Smile People should ask game makers for "flash bloodwars" or something like that (totally different game) if they want to play with buggy flash Big Grin

01-20-2011 18:48 stonemake is offline Search for Posts by stonemake Add stonemake to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by VomitorY
quote:
quote:

dodging bullets would be easy, there would be a chance to hit engine in place, to dictate weather or not you will hit your shot, i know this never happen with this game as its strictly text based, but it could work Smile

01-20-2011 21:44 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Boozbro

images/avatars/avatar-1012.jpg

Registration Date: 10-10-2008
Clan: HLL

Well we finally know what they are doing ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Absolutley nothing.

no patches or changes at all.

It's like they are dangling a carrot infront of us, only to rip it away.
01-24-2011 10:50 Boozbro is offline Search for Posts by Boozbro Add Boozbro to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by VomitorY
quote:
quote:

dodging bullets would be easy, there would be a chance to hit engine in place, to dictate weather or not you will hit your shot, i know this never happen with this game as its strictly text based, but it could work Smile

I understand that,but how can you possibly create animations of a player firing a bullet,and the other one dodging it??? Completely insane...

01-24-2011 19:50 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Well it all doesnt matter anyway because nothing has happened in the form of ANY update or knowledge of update yet
01-24-2011 20:00 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

quote:
Well it all doesnt matter anyway because nothing has happened in the form of ANY update or knowledge of update yet

Maybe it's one of those evolutions that takes millions of years. Wink

Anyway, something will come...eventually.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-24-2011 21:04 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
BlairWaldorf

images/avatars/avatar-642.jpg

Registration Date: 11-29-2008

Just received another thingy on a Polish server!

Another message with a piece of a new puzzle.

01-27-2011 14:28 BlairWaldorf is offline Homepage of BlairWaldorf Search for Posts by BlairWaldorf Add BlairWaldorf to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

well what did you get??? can you pls post link here Smile

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
01-27-2011 14:40 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Clan: ShameleSS

Why we didn't get second part pieces of puzzle? :/

Last time we recived it at the same time as on Polish servers.

If Administration doing something, they should do it well and for all servers...

I don't like this whole shit situation with A3.

+1

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
01-27-2011 14:41 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Nayrlien

Registration Date: 12-13-2007

- Panie, jaki[ starzec podrzuciB to u Twoich drzwi. TwierdziB, |e bdziesz widziaB co to jest. - powiedziaB wyraznie przestraszony sBuga. SpojrzaBe[ gniewnie na bezczelnego parobka. Groza przeszyBa ludzkie serce i umysB. WyrwaBe[ kawaB szmaty ze sparali|owanych rk sBugi. Gdy rozchyliBe[ zawinitko, znalazBe[ kawaBek KSIGI. Niewielki skrawek byB niczym wicej, jak fragmentem jednej strony, jednak tylko Wtajemniczeni znali jej moc. W po[piechu udaBe[ si do tajnego pomieszczenia w Zbrojowni.

Wszdzie naokoBo staBy szklane gabloty, ka|da z nich zawieraBa pieczoBowicie poBczone fragmenty pojedynczej strony Ksigi. W cigu kilku kolejnych dni udaBo Ci si dopasowa nowy fragment do innych kawaBków w jednej z gablot. Jeszcze tylko kilka i bdziesz miaB caB STRON.

Gdy wróciBe[ do twierdzy, martwe ciaBo sBugi staBo tam gdzie go zostawiBe[. MusiaB umrze z pragnienia lub ze strachu. Trzody Ci u mnie dostatek - pomy[laBe[. Gdzie[ w tle, jak echo zaginionej my[li, usByszaBe[ ironiczne "jeszcze dostatek, jeszcze...".

ZdobyBe[ fragment Ksigi Ciemno[ci

Zdobdz pozostaBe i odszyfruj dat, by odkry tajemnic i wygra nagrod!

translated via google

Polish to English translation
- Lord, an old man threw it at your door. He claimed that you will see what it is. - Said clearly frightened servant. Looked angrily at the brazen farmhand. Terror pierced his heart and mind. Pulled the piece of cloth with the paralyzed hand of a servant. When rozchyliBe[ bundle, found a piece of PAPER. A small piece was nothing more than a fragment of one hand, but only Insiders knew its power. In the rush to udaBe[ secret room in the Armory.

Everywhere around the standing glass cabinets, each carefully linked fragments contained a single page of the Book. Over the next few days you managed to fit a new piece to the other pieces in one of the showcases. Just a few more and you'll have an entire page.

When you came back to the fortress, the dead body of a servant, where he has left. He had to die of thirst or fear. Those pigs in my prosperity - thought. Somewhere in the background, like an echo of the lost thoughts, you heard that ironic, "more prosperous, more ...".

Did you get a fragment of the Book of Darkness

Get rest and decrypt the date, to uncover the mystery and win a prize!
01-27-2011 14:43 Nayrlien is offline Search for Posts by Nayrlien Add Nayrlien to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nayrlien
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Clan: ShameleSS

quote:
Originally posted by Malle8398
well what did you get??? can you pls post link here Smile

Here is link when players post pictures from second part of book:

http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/thread.php?threadid=930802

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
01-27-2011 14:45 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

So why exactly don't we have this?

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

01-27-2011 14:49 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Nayrlien

Registration Date: 12-13-2007

The french have it too, well on their moria server anyway. not sure about the rest. I'm sure we'll get it eventually
01-27-2011 14:52 Nayrlien is offline Search for Posts by Nayrlien Add Nayrlien to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nayrlien
stonemake

I got moria II (french) that too so I think it will come here too, we just have to be patience Wink
Does anyone have full pic of that page yet? I'm too lazy to look that Polish forum Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by stonemake: 01-27-2011 14:59.

01-27-2011 14:59 stonemake is offline Search for Posts by stonemake Add stonemake to your Buddy List
kazzie the mad

Registration Date: 01-26-2011

we don't get it yet because we are not on mainland europe and therfore in the eyes of the devs second class customers

01-27-2011 15:05 kazzie the mad is offline Search for Posts by kazzie the mad Add kazzie the mad to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Times of Change - Evolution.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH