Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 73342; 73343 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 73342; 73343 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.006 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

73342; 73343 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 73342
Login itie
Char itie

ID 73343
Login gully
Char gully

ID 73374
Login reknoc
Char recknoc

Multiaccounts + push = permanent ban

02-06-2011 22:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please confirm logs....3 members of the same family, reported as using from same IP address

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
02-07-2011 16:38 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry but the logs indicate that the account have been used by one person and in addition there are several very suspicious auctions between your accounts.

ID 73333
Login kada
Char Fume

Added

02-07-2011 22:39 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
iTie

Registration Date: 01-19-2008

Hi Szeszej i am writing to you in hope that you will at least consider to overturn the permanent ban, if you was provided with the necessary information.

First of all i would like to plead our guilt in the trading of 2 items in auction in the last 2 -3 weeks. i believe recknoc (Adam Poskitt, my cousin) traded gully (Sam Iannucci, my brother) a bracelet of bat and also me, itie (Luke Iannucci eldest brother) traded gully elvish trousers of rogue. In regards to this recknoc was in talks with a well established player in our clan BoS and foolishly believed that it was ok to trade items between people who share ip addresses when the rules clearly state its strictly forbidden and as for me trading to gully, well i thought i was proven wrong by recknoc as he occurred no punishment so again, stupidly, i traded with gully on auction. I would like to add at this point that only 2 items were traded and that it was just a first time offense.

Second of all, i would like to settle the multiple accounts accusation. This is the second time you have ban us after we have put almost a year into our chars on two separate occasions, only this time round we followed the rules of using your sharing ip addresses option when we made our accounts.

It's pretty sad to see myself pleading for my character back a second time but when accused of cheating i cant help but want to fight my case so i will give you any personal information that would help you to see that we are 4 individuals who mainly play out of our house but due to the nature of this game and the nature of our addictive personalities we log on anywhere and everywhere we can, just to keep our quests ambushes etc as low as we can and to not lose out and fall behind.

Last of all, we are all just gamers me gully and fume (alex Iannuci) (brothers) have gamed our whole lives, again pretty sad but we need you to know that all we care about is the games, i mean we even have 3 x-boxes in our house because we hate to share stats and i mean thats a pretty heavy price to pay so we dont share stats but yet again sadly we do it. We even did the same on WOW (World Of Warcraft) where again we are that competitive we had 3 pc's, 3 WOW accounts not to mention our cousin recknoc who lived in wales at the time having his own wow account, so again you can see that we are sad hardcore gamers. (i can provide information on our wow accounts for you to see our individual accounts and also x-box account information to show you our separate gamer accounts on there as well.)

I would prefer to supply you with an entire history of more personal information in regards to Luke being me, Alex being fume, Sam being gully and Adam being recknoc so again Szeszej i plea with you to ask of any information that would help clear things up in regards to the multiple accounts belonging to 1 person. As for the trading, well no excuses there. I can only hope you would consider our dedication, honesty and stupidity and reduce the punishment.

Thanks, Luke
02-08-2011 11:11 iTie is offline Search for Posts by iTie Add iTie to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

That's a big family you have there playing from a single computer. I'm sorry by looking at the logs I can say that these account weren't used by that many people. However, you can send a PM to C47 and make an appeal.

02-09-2011 18:21 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
iTie

Szej you make me feel like you are answering in a very patronizing tone, which proves to me that your level of caring is 0. (please excuse the fed up attitude but me more then the other 3 are heart broken.) This would be fine but seen as how the accounts are completely innocent, you cant possibly say "I'm sorry by looking at the logs I can say that these account weren't used by that many people." because they have been used by 4 individuals from the moment of creation.

I was hoping somewhere in your reply you would have been asking me, fume, gully and recknoc for personal information so that we could provide you with proof that we play as a family and a close one at that but more importantly 4 separate people. It seems that has been overlooked as well.

I also explained to you that we log on anywhere and everywhere we can to keep up with BW which again is totally innocent and perfectly legal and not just "from a single computer" in our house.

So again I beg you to take a closer look and see we are 4 sad individuals that love your game and are being wrongly accused and banned for a second time.

I will be appealing to C47 via pm as instructed and for that information i thank you as i feel it may be more satisfying talking with more then 1 admin on this matter.

Thanks again szej and sorry if you feel i have attitude, its just being completely innocent and accused of cheating two times is very stressful and disheartening, especially when we can prove our innocence (only if the admins wanted to get to the bottom of the matter)

Luke
02-10-2011 10:15 iTie is offline Search for Posts by iTie Add iTie to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

I can see that 4 acc were used by 4 players
but where was sitting - for sure

for example: we can see that one person is logging from different place but someone from home logs in his/hers acc

in short: you were sitting when one of you can't logs in

accounts will not be unbanned

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
02-10-2011 15:33 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
iTie

I dont know weather to be happy or sad as you have cleared us of multiple accounts but on the other hand found a new reason to keep us ban.

If ever this "sitting" took place it would only be due to something as stupid as our details being auto saved on the login screen at the main place of log in (home) and simply miss clicking 1 of the 4 accounts that are saved. I could guarantee that at the times of these logins that nothing was used to help one another in any way and that it is just being as active as hell that these coincidences take place occasionally.

Surely you can see from the logins that its not intentional we are so active

Please understand that we would never try to cheat in any way. Surely you can see from the logins that its not intentional we are so active and we just want to play, pay and progress in BW to the top.

Thanks, Luke
02-10-2011 16:18 iTie is offline Search for Posts by iTie Add iTie to your Buddy List
SAMOS

Registration Date: 02-10-2011

ban Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey all gully here not sure why we got banned there was a option saying that we all play from the same ip address and we thought we was ok when we said recknoc itie gully and fume are all playing from the same pc

sry my complaint has taken so long as i had to create a new email account just to be able to log in and if u still think we r all one person have a look at the premium accounts we brought all from different card holders i know recknoc = adam irl has paid once or twice same as itie = luke and me so its shows we aint all one person

if we got ban due to item swapping then by all means take them back and keep the stones we used to buy them

we would just like to continue on with the game this is the 2nd time we have been banned

lol we pay for premium thats like paying tax in real life why would u stop us from playing lol ?
02-10-2011 21:30 SAMOS is offline Search for Posts by SAMOS Add SAMOS to your Buddy List
kazzie the mad

Registration Date: 01-26-2011

RE: ban Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SAMOS

lol we pay for premium thats like paying tax in real life why would u stop us from playing lol ?

because they can and do and don't care once they have your hard earned cash in their pockets LOLOLOLOLOL

warning for spam - popeye2k8

02-11-2011 00:51 kazzie the mad is offline Search for Posts by kazzie the mad Add kazzie the mad to your Buddy List
iTie

This 1 message a day business is killing me. Is there not a more rapid way we can talk? i know your busy and can not dedicate all your time to me but a little more haste on this problem would be much appreciated.

I really hope that its taking this long to resolve the problem because you are putting a lot of thought into the matter and that its not just being neglected and put to the back of the things to do list.

Like i explained in my last reply, these times of loggings have been completely innocent and in no way benefited our characters in a positive way at all. Maybe we can remove the auto saved login details on our computer at home so that the stupid mistake of miss clicking already saved accounts will not happen again.

If there is anything else we can do to prevent anything "suspicious" happening then by all means explain, but as our way of gaming on BW has been the same from the start of our characters creation (this time and 3 years back) i really dont get what exactly we are actually doing wrong.

Thanks, Luke
02-11-2011 16:19 iTie is offline Search for Posts by iTie Add iTie to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I'm very sorry, but the decision is final. If you appeal after 30 days of ban one of the accounts may get unbanned.

02-12-2011 14:38 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
iTie

Hi szeszej, i would like to start my appeal for my account, also for fume gully and recknocs.

Like i have explained in the recent posts we are completely innocent and we have endured a 30 day ban punishment for a vary bad assumption.

We would also like to appeal for our 30 days of premium that has gone to waste since you decided on the ban.

We have been completely demotivated in regards to being a hardcore BW player and are questioning actually returning to the game but as far as our money is concerned we would like you to unban all our accounts that we payed for (not to mention how much time and effort that was applied to progressing)

I hope you can appreciate our frustration and use your administration powers to sort this out today as the 30 days have more then passed.

Thanks, Luke
03-13-2011 17:07 iTie is offline Search for Posts by iTie Add iTie to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Your accounts have been unbanned.

03-14-2011 10:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
iTie

Thank you very much for unbanning our accounts Szeszej.

We can continue to play your game without being labled as cheaters and for that we are extremly grateful.

Its a shame we endured the ban but you have been very fair in listening to our case and all the other admins i contacted during the 30 days, so i thank you all once again

I would also like to ask about the premium lost and if we can be refunded for the 30 days.

Thanks, Luke
03-14-2011 12:24 iTie is offline Search for Posts by iTie Add iTie to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 73342; 73343

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH