Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 37 38 [39] 40 41 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Aww nobody respects mods authority on this forum anymore xD

EDIT: WHO THE [ANGRY] bids on tigers circlet of protection?!

quote:
IGN: Atomos

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 03-02-2011 00:23.

03-01-2011 23:02 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that would be me Smile
03-02-2011 00:41 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpres...d-your-food.jpg

quote:
IGN: Atomos

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 03-02-2011 01:10.

03-02-2011 01:09 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!

I want to burn that place we call a 'Jobcentre' to the effing ground!!!!!!

03-02-2011 17:33 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor

ahh yus the nob centre

went down monday and was told i could travel 4 hrs to be a pig farmer or or mushroom picker ><

fantastic.........im sure if they tried...actually never mind trying if they looked out he bloody window theyd find something besides pig n mushrooms to work with ><

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-02-2011 17:37 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
quote:

ahh yus the nob centre

went down monday and was told i could travel 4 hrs to be a pig farmer or or mushroom picker ><

fantastic.........im sure if they tried...actually never mind trying if they looked out he bloody window theyd find something besides pig n mushrooms to work with ><

Jobcentre staff haven't got time to look for suitable employment for you as they are too busy playing solitaire .

And AAAAAAAAARRRRRRR just got shafted in French expo as Rom & Rem decided that two rounds was enough for us an used infernal visions until We had all been killed Frown

03-02-2011 18:07 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
quote:
quote:

ahh yus the nob centre

Jobcentre staff haven't got time to look for suitable employment for you as they are too busy playing solitaire .

And AAAAAAAAARRRRRRR just got shafted in French expo as Rom & Rem decided that two rounds was enough for us an used infernal visions until We had all been killed Frown

Ba_al: I've been with these idiots for 3 years now and they havent found me a single job. Not even one that would require travelling xxx amount of hours to get to!

Mortanius: I'm gonna quote that and have it in my signature! Hahahaha!! xD

03-02-2011 18:23 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Vampires

Registration Date: 08-09-2008
Clan: HLL

aaarrghhhhhh wtf...when i don have any stones thers lyk about 20 good bandanna of wanderer +3's on auction...when i do get the stones....thers frickin NONE!!!!!

03-02-2011 18:38 Vampires is offline Homepage of Vampires Search for Posts by Vampires Add Vampires to your Buddy List
Emporium

Registration Date: 12-20-2010

250 xp from my lvl 79 and being able to wear my new cape.

all my quests fail.

all my attacks fail.

ARGGGG

03-03-2011 12:55 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

haha

90% success rate to attack

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=cac6b510f0

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=007bf30496

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=fbef5cd154

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=20c59d7373

first 4 attacks.....

my arse is it 90% chance

Necro knows me as Gjallar
03-03-2011 17:55 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This Week I start 2 gold expos and i get 2 Golem

Stupid FKNG RNG

"Lik Deleted"

Grizly (*) 1010 / 0 0 / 867
fool 1005 / 0 758 / 1081
skipper52 543 / 0 0 / 662
The Punisher 2689 / 0 0 / 979
Legolas 3559 / 0 100 / 779

Golem LVL 179 3903 / 3 315 / 9121

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 03-11-2011 12:37.

03-04-2011 08:39 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

well, you can take your RNG and shove it right up your asses, the extortionate amount of stones spent upgrading an item from basic to +5 and actually not having enough stones to get it to +5 cause it wont stop failing. bite me, rng, spierdalaj.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

03-04-2011 09:39 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Emporium

Just found my 50,000th short bow.

I would post this in the trophy hall but I'm not sure mods would appreciate the irony of it.

03-04-2011 12:23 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

Some people have all the luck :@ wakn stain drops for me :@

Almost a decent drop
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=93999e75c6

Just missing reaction

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 03-05-2011 09:19.

03-04-2011 18:37 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Murderous
Triple Ace

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
quote:
quote:

ahh yus the nob centre

Ba_al: I've been with these idiots for 3 years now and they havent found me a single job. Not even one that would require travelling xxx amount of hours to get to!

Mortanius: I'm gonna quote that and have it in my signature! Hahahaha!! xD

3 years? You could EASILY find yourself a job that time, why havent you? Dont say recession its been around for 2 years and i was self employed, lost my job and got full time employment within 3 months

And on topic, i hate getting warnings on forums

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

03-05-2011 09:26 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

quote:
Originally posted by Murderous

3 years? You could EASILY find yourself a job that time, why havent you? Dont say recession its been around for 2 years and i was self employed, lost my job and got full time employment within 3 months

Oh shush, you know nothing of my circumstances. Lets just say I've applied for more jobs than I care to remember, and I didnt get a single one.

Aaaaand on topic, ARRRGHHH!!!!!!! No, not argh! at BW, or the forum, or anything to do with BW.....

I'm ARRRRGH!!!!-ing at the absolute killer of a hangover that I've got Frown

03-05-2011 12:31 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
quote:

Oh shush, you know nothing of my circumstances. Lets just say I've applied for more jobs than I care to remember, and I didnt get a single one.

Aaaaand on topic, ARRRGHHH!!!!!!! No, not argh! at BW, or the forum, or anything to do with BW.....

u can swap ur hangover for mine if u want -.-

raawr

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-05-2011 12:34 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

quote:
quote:
quote:

u can swap ur hangover for mine if u want -.-

raawr

Nahhh, I'm getting a lil better now I've had a fried breakfast Big Grin

Plus, I am a lightweight, 6 pints of cider and I was wasted.......

03-05-2011 12:52 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Why oh why wont photoshop work...

03-06-2011 05:19 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

Loving the price if spawning a mob already

Need more areas, same or new mobs just more of somet lol

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

03-06-2011 12:17 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSAGJFDOSALGJNKDFADAFD

1 TINY fault in my merge app just cost me two amazing merge pieces, which should have created an item that would have merged again to give me Elvish cape of Assassin!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

03-07-2011 16:53 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

so pissed off with this server, no one wants sieges. no one wants wars. clans are soooo unbalanced. live a little. combine clans. make 2 clans same power. do huge sieges. make something interesting.?? rather than online every day,. do same quest, same attacks, same expos if any, no sieges. nothing. rubbish. instead of waiting for act3 make something interesting?? this server is so crap. so boring. won;t suprise me if this server finished by this year.
03-07-2011 17:15 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I have just found out BT are using Me as A mobile network point .
So now More hassle as I have to mess about to stop My hub being used for openworld and BTfon Gits Frown

03-07-2011 21:49 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

I hate paying tax..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_rates_around_the_world

Denmark the top for invidual income tax rate.

npc son's name : cpu

03-08-2011 16:16 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

the rng is effing USELESS!!!!!!

60% chance from +5 good good?? suck a monkey nut is it, 7 attempts and still only at +5

eff you rng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IGN: acidic shots
03-08-2011 17:12 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

I can kill other people's Golems but not my own. This has become absurd...

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

03-08-2011 18:23 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

http://i.interia.pl/wnss_750x200_temat3.gif
r1pl

npc son's name : cpu

03-11-2011 01:51 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

RNG, get away.

Censored. Warning for swearing. < by mortis, as he has a personal vendetta against me, if i get a warning, guarenteed from mortis, if i report a post to mortis, what happens? nothing. report it to evan, warnings appear, so it's not like other posts don't deserve warnins, mortis just loves to hate me Big Grin

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by smierc: 03-11-2011 13:51.

03-11-2011 10:36 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
RNG, get away.

Censored. Warning for swearing.

Get away? lol nice censor
That's like the TV version of happy gilmore
You eat "scum" for breakfast? In a completely different voice.
Unedited "unscummed" version here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMAhCCZDwtU

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
03-11-2011 11:41 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

AAARRRGGGG!!!!!!

I HATE GOOGLE DOCS IT NEVER #¤%# WORKS...

But my second best movie is on the TV (A Perfect World ) so i cant be to angry Wink

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
03-11-2011 21:46 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f0010a20ce

i found these shorts..

then i derstoyed them by mistake

ffs!
03-12-2011 00:01 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

quote:
Originally posted by sparxs
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f0010a20ce

i found these shorts..

then i derstoyed them by mistake

ffs!

mate i feel for you Frown

on necro server 24 quests available with 60+luck worst chance of 64% chance success 7/24 quests i pass

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6863204051

worst still yesterday even worse luck 5/24 quests i pass

do the maths pfffftttt!!!!

Necro knows me as Gjallar
03-12-2011 00:22 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

mate, do you realise what i could of made with them shorts?

ces, reckons they are worth 10ss to 20ss
they could of made a great differnce to me Frown .

i am soo pee off
03-12-2011 01:10 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Emporium

Legendary Shuriken of Reaction from +5 to g+4 !!! No failures !!!

From g+4 to g+5 fail !!

Then fail !!!

Then fail !!!

11 LS, 25 HS and about 40 BS later !!!!! Legendary Shuriken of Reaction +3 !!!

I HATE THIS FREAKING RNG !!!!!

03-12-2011 09:39 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Who has all the people ?
Everyone I get is empty and I need them for expos.

EDIT : Event "Stroke of misfortune" as if this game didn't screw you over enough Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 03-13-2011 13:22.

03-13-2011 11:18 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Emporium

I can't stand my mother in law ... I want to kill her, slit her throat, burn her alive !!! It's like she never received any education ever ! No table manners, useless around the house, selfish and absolutely retarded ....

Somebody please off her before I do it myself .... I should go and sabotage her car breaks ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Emporium: 03-13-2011 12:29.

03-13-2011 12:28 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=838728e2ec

Overpowered much?

Freakin' 236 agility? P*** off.

03-13-2011 14:22 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Murderous
Triple Ace

quote:

Overpowered much?

Your both in act 2, both got the badge AND over optimal level range so tbh it aint that overpowered

Lots of things on auction i want but not got the stones, boooo window shopping sucks

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 03-13-2011 14:41.

03-13-2011 14:38 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

quote:
quote:

Overpowered much?

Your both in act 2, both got the badge AND over optimal level range so tbh it aint that overpowered

Well I don't think I've seen anyone in Act 1 kill a Gold Dragon, yes I have the badge, and I'm still within the optimal level range.

03-13-2011 15:15 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Murderous
Triple Ace

quote:
quote:
quote:

Overpowered much?

Well I don't think I've seen anyone in Act 1 kill a Gold Dragon, yes I have the badge, and I'm still within the optimal level range.

Well you wasnt exactly gonna get very far with 123 agility tbh

My mate had an act 1 absorber that was level 65 ish with upto and including the golem badge

Just found out i need to remerge my headwear to have enough defence for level 5 tats Frown

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

03-13-2011 15:28 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 37 38 [39] 40 41 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH