Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Dangers of beard abuse!!!!!!!!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dangers of beard abuse!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

Dangers of beard abuse!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

with the help of GT our research has shown us the dangers of beard abuse

yes raising wild beards is dangerous ppl using photos of beards in the wild i will explain our theory

http://bos.clanhost.cz/bwpics/forum_bos_pic1.JPG

stage 1..u can see the beard is beggining to take shape...while in this state it is managable...he is just dabbling in beard abuse

http://www.hogwartsfansite.co.uk/hagrid.jpg

stage2....the beard has taken hold and is started to expand at an alarming rate

at this stage the beard is starting to take control

http://hp-intothefire.wikidot.com/local-.../Dumbledore.jpg

stage3...the beard has started to eat the human host....this is the critical stage of beard abuse..if not treated ..u will be consumed by the beard which leads me to the 4th and final stage

http://www.coolest-homemade-costumes.com...stume-40184.jpg

u are now a beard ><

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-02-2011 19:25 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

our research has led us to believe that gentle talking to said facial fluff produces a nice even glossy finish, mix that routine with generous helpings of mircale grow to promote yet more growth.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

03-02-2011 19:27 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is a player on R1UK called Lloydygrrrrkins, now I know him in RL and his beard is of epic proportions.......plus he's been growing it since high school! He was the only 15 yr old to have a beard! xD hahahaha

EDIT: Wow, I'd never seen Mortis before now.

03-02-2011 19:44 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Ba_al
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ba_al

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
There is a player on R1UK called Lloydygrrrrkins, now I know him in RL and his beard is of epic proportions.......plus he's been growing it since high school! He was the only 15 yr old to have a beard! xD hahahaha

tell loydy to be careful or get clouds to read this and let clouds tell him

he could be eaten man !!!!!!!!!!!!!

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-02-2011 19:46 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

LOL iv not seen that picture in a while....

And the beard taking over explains alot Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

03-02-2011 19:49 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

quote:

EDIT: Wow, I'd never seen Mortis before now.

lol the beard was born first, and lloydy spawned from it XD

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

03-02-2011 21:55 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

http://www.shockya.com/news/wp-content/u..._lady_photo.jpg

You forgot to mention it is also contagious Big Grin

In Game Name TEMPEST
03-08-2011 13:14 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
cloudsthatcry

Registration Date: 08-26-2009
Clan: A.S

Hold on a minute!!! There is no danger of either myself or Lloyd being eaten by the beard thank you very much!!!

And unholy, bea and ba_al - it's not nice to talk about people when they don't know about it :p The beard will hunt you down...

Although it is growing at quite an alarming rate - but it is being cultivated nicely Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cloudsthatcry: 03-16-2011 16:03.

03-16-2011 16:02 cloudsthatcry is offline Search for Posts by cloudsthatcry Add cloudsthatcry to your Buddy List
cloudsthatcry

quote:
He was the only 15 yr old to have a beard!

Oh, and he says to tell you it he's actually been growing it since he was 14! Big Grin
03-16-2011 16:06 cloudsthatcry is offline Search for Posts by cloudsthatcry Add cloudsthatcry to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ba_al

cloudy we are only warning u...

u could wake up one day to find loyddy at stage 4 of beard abuse...ud be scared then

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 03-16-2011 16:14.

03-16-2011 16:14 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
cloudsthatcry

Not worries about that too much - besides - that stage 4 beard isn't curly enough. I look more like that if I just flip my hair over my head Tongue
03-16-2011 16:16 cloudsthatcry is offline Search for Posts by cloudsthatcry Add cloudsthatcry to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Dangers of beard abuse!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH