Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » What are you listening to right now - Your song of the moment ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What are you listening to right now - Your song of the moment ? 18 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mocny

images/avatars/avatar-623.jpg

Registration Date: 08-11-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [S.S]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Erodisco ;D

nick: Najja
id: 3819
02-21-2011 11:37 Mocny is offline Search for Posts by Mocny Add Mocny to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Paul Gilbert- Rusty Old Boat Can't stop listening to this Smile Awesome song Big Grin

02-22-2011 02:06 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

This Mortal Coil - Song to the Siren

found at deviantart.
old song, old people, match for me.

npc son's name : cpu

02-25-2011 11:23 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Clan: QTD

still can t believe how it s possible Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_SftlBI-..._embedded#at=38

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

02-25-2011 11:50 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

All of their albums, 'cos they a foogley awesome! Smile

Easy Star All Stars

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 02-27-2011 08:27.

02-27-2011 08:27 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

Guano Apes - Lords of the Boards. Pleased

02-27-2011 18:36 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
NeSTeA

Registration Date: 08-15-2010
Clan: SS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4

Confused

looking for: http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?postid=203362

ID: 25203
02-27-2011 19:12 NeSTeA is offline Search for Posts by NeSTeA Add NeSTeA to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N332h6U-gEo

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

03-03-2011 10:55 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu

Easy Star All Stars

prefer dubside of the moon to radiodread myself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_aYli_1iqs&feature=related

03-03-2011 11:04 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SxB8-uAQ&feature=related

loved it Smile when i was 18, now i m 25, and it s still nice to hear it Big Grin

03-03-2011 13:15 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

The Beatles- Can't but me love Big Grin
The Beatles- I want to hold your hand Big Grin

You can't NOT love them Big Grin They're f****** awesome Big Grin Smile

03-04-2011 17:02 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
szczepixor

Registration Date: 05-23-2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2qrStysF_w

dreaming to hear them in rl, symphony version ofc...

sorry for my language mistakes :/
03-04-2011 17:47 szczepixor is offline Search for Posts by szczepixor Add szczepixor to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Waaaaaaaaambulance
quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu

Easy Star All Stars

prefer dubside of the moon to radiodread myself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_aYli_1iqs&feature=related

dubside of the moon was / is as good as the original; brilliant piece of work, I love that album. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-05-2011 09:04 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Black Sabbath - Planet Caravan

quote:
IGN: Atomos

03-05-2011 22:50 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

Pendulum -Tarantula
Old skool pendulum Big Grin

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

03-06-2011 13:10 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

Right now im listening to the misses whinge about pretty much anything and everything she can find fault in... shes not even drunk Red Face \

Oh and for background music i have the new Ministry of Sounds Hip-Hop CD... hoofing

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 03-06-2011 13:24.

03-06-2011 13:24 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Murderous
Right now im listening to the misses whinge about pretty much anything and everything she can find fault in... shes not even drunk Red Face

mate, try a M1 Grand, she'll shut up
oh and on-topic, smack my bitch up - prodigy

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

03-06-2011 13:25 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
quote:
Originally posted by Murderous
Right now im listening to the misses whinge about pretty much anything and everything she can find fault in... shes not even drunk Red Face

mate, try a M1 Grand, she'll shut up
oh and on-topic, smack my bitch up - prodigy

Maybe i should try that... Smack(ing) ma b*tch up

You can take that literally if you like LOL

Now listening to: Black eyed pea's: Shut up, just, shut up, shut up

OH THE IRONY

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

03-06-2011 13:30 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKwK-ZhTurg

iv gone for the classic trance option, things like this arent around anymore so we need to keep this alive
03-06-2011 13:52 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKwK-ZhTurg

iv gone for the classic trance option, things like this arent around anymore so we need to keep this alive

fantastic tune and ur right the oldies arnt heard much

ive the euphoria album from 1995 and soo many great tunes on it..but they seem to have been forgotten ><

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 03-06-2011 15:21.

03-06-2011 15:21 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

Adia

03-08-2011 01:10 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
StoneFinger

Registration Date: 08-26-2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW6IF1vemSI

03-08-2011 09:24 StoneFinger is offline Search for Posts by StoneFinger Add StoneFinger to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8MYxuMxaRg&feature=relmfu

03-08-2011 09:50 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
StoneFinger

Registration Date: 08-26-2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8bUAxUAnMA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgdEcgFyBzo

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by StoneFinger: 03-08-2011 12:02.

03-08-2011 11:44 StoneFinger is offline Search for Posts by StoneFinger Add StoneFinger to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Something different.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

03-08-2011 13:43 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

A Song of Ice and Fire 8

03-11-2011 03:09 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Ghaldria
Lord

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-9jyzSlT...embedded#at=131

i love Russia now Big Grin

03-12-2011 21:39 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Mocny

Nice Trance tune Wink

03-13-2011 11:36 Mocny is offline Search for Posts by Mocny Add Mocny to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

Two swedish Hip Hopers performing in NYC... *Lovin the Lyrics Wink *

Chords & Timbuktu - Knockin On My Door (Live in NYC)

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
03-14-2011 12:36 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdCGz2nJCtI&feature=related

03-14-2011 12:38 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

Tyr - By the sword in my hand

FANTASTIC SONG.

Anyone who listens to Metal in any form will like this band, and this song.

By the sword in my hand
I will conquer the land
I will decimate and decapitate
Those who question the sword in my hand

I hold the final truth of all eternity
Happens to include my own superiority
Mischief of the past has come to seal your destiny
Kneel before me now or I will have your head for heresy

03-15-2011 16:34 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Mocny

I slain on the battlefield xD
I know that you like this to xDD heh

03-16-2011 09:32 Mocny is offline Search for Posts by Mocny Add Mocny to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Mocny

-.- bad bad Mocny

lol

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-16-2011 11:06 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Mocny

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
quote:
Originally posted by Mocny

-.- bad bad Mocny

lol

ok sorry for that xD
in that case let's scream a bit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPgwY11jzK8&feature=related

03-16-2011 15:21 Mocny is offline Search for Posts by Mocny Add Mocny to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Im betting good money that this song & dance will be EVERYWHERE very very shortly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8

03-16-2011 15:26 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

Cee Lo Green - **** You - Modestep remix (Dubstep)

I hate the original, this makes it listenable.

03-18-2011 18:17 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Cthulhu
Viking

My friends current band, so I am shamelessly plugging them:
Why Why Peaches

What I am actually listening to at the moment is this:
Harlem
Can't write left-handed
Use me -- Bill getting his groooooove on!

Bill Withers Live at Carnegie - one of the best live albums you will ever own. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 03-19-2011 10:54.

03-19-2011 10:46 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq7KQPEYPwc

good polish music !! Big Grin HARD CORE !! Big Grin lol

03-19-2011 13:14 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Hahahaha, been watching re-runs of The Crystal Maze, and seeing Ed Tudorpole reminded me of this classic, so I thought I would share it with all the younglings who may not remember it. Big Grin

Swords of a thousand men

pogotastic! Big Grin Big Grin

LOL, also (remembered) found this:
Woman

Used to cover that in my band. Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 03-23-2011 00:12.

03-23-2011 00:08 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bZzM4s0Hgs

03-25-2011 22:34 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » What are you listening to right now - Your song of the moment ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH