Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » Good Arachnid Amulet of Strength » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Good Arachnid Amulet of Strength
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Syrielle

Registration Date: 07-20-2009
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: [S.S.]

Good Arachnid Amulet of Strength Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Insidious Bracelet Sold to Invincible-GF
Ring
Effects: CHARISMA +5, REPUTATION +8, APPEARANCE -5
Requirements: LEVEL: 37 (40), APPEARANCE: 11 (12)
Value: 10 875 Lgo

Good Diamond Ring sold to sevendustx
Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +11, CHARISMA +8
Requirements: LEVEL: 19 (20), APPEARANCE: 11 (12)
Value: 4 125 Lgo

Good Arachnid Amulet of Strength junked
Amulet
Effects: APPEARANCE +6, AGILITY +6, TOUGHNESS +5, STRENGTH +5
Requirements: LEVEL: 39 (42), APPEARANCE: 25 (27)
Value: 9 750 Lgo

BN = MP + 24h

Edit:
1/ to indicate the items sold
2/ to change the title of the topic

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Syrielle: 03-13-2011 13:00.

03-07-2011 16:28 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
Syrielle

Thread Starter Thread Started by Syrielle
RE: Good: Insidious Bracelet, Diamond Ring, Arachnid Amulet of Strength Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Syrielle
Good Insidious Bracelet MP = 1k
Ring
Effects: CHARISMA +5, REPUTATION +8, APPEARANCE -5
Requirements: LEVEL: 37 (40), APPEARANCE: 11 (12)
Value: 10 875 Lgo

Good Diamond Ring MP = 1k
Ring

Good Arachnid Amulet of Strength MP = 8k
Amulet
Effects: APPEARANCE +6, AGILITY +6, TOUGHNESS +5, STRENGTH +5
Requirements: LEVEL: 39 (42), APPEARANCE: 25 (27)
Value: 9 750 Lgo

BN = MP + 24h

03-07-2011 16:28 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
bocochoco

Registration Date: 01-07-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Insidious Bracelet MP = 1k

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=28082
03-07-2011 17:16 bocochoco is offline Homepage of bocochoco Search for Posts by bocochoco Add bocochoco to your Buddy List
======Sadic=====

images/avatars/avatar-961.gif

Registration Date: 02-22-2011
Clan: -WJS-

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Insidious Bracelet MP = 1.1k
03-07-2011 17:36 ======Sadic===== is offline Search for Posts by ======Sadic===== Add ======Sadic===== to your Buddy List
Seven82

Registration Date: 03-07-2011

Good Diamond Ring MP = 1k
Ring

mp

(29223)

IGN - Sevendustx
03-07-2011 19:56 Seven82 is offline Search for Posts by Seven82 Add Seven82 to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

good insidious bracelet 1.3k

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
03-08-2011 06:38 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
======Sadic=====

images/avatars/avatar-961.gif

Registration Date: 02-22-2011
Clan: -WJS-

good insidious bracelet mp 1.4k
03-08-2011 14:08 ======Sadic===== is offline Search for Posts by ======Sadic===== Add ======Sadic===== to your Buddy List
Bydlak

Registration Date: 11-22-2010

good insidious bracelet mp 1.5k

03-08-2011 20:40 Bydlak is offline Search for Posts by Bydlak Add Bydlak to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Bydlak
good insidious bracelet mp 1.5k

2. They buyer cannot:
f) bid after the auction has ended.

It appears you have a problem with checking what time an auction ends.

Here's another warning for you.

03-08-2011 20:50 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Princess Terror

Registration Date: 04-27-2010

Good Arachnid Amulet of Strength MP = 8k
03-09-2011 10:44 Princess Terror is offline Search for Posts by Princess Terror Add Princess Terror to your Buddy List
Princess Terror

Registration Date: 04-27-2010

Sry, I have to cancel my offer.

OFFER WITHDRAWN
03-09-2011 14:30 Princess Terror is offline Search for Posts by Princess Terror Add Princess Terror to your Buddy List
Syrielle

Up

03-10-2011 18:56 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
Syrielle

quote:
Originally posted by Syrielle
Up

03-11-2011 14:22 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
Syrielle

Up

03-12-2011 11:49 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » Good Arachnid Amulet of Strength

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH