Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » antibot!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page antibot!!!! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

antibot!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

i wasnt even at my damn computer, i was in my kitchen making a drink, im the only person home, yet somehow, the antibot system has decided to ban me for an hour?? yhis is the second time in 3 days and its seriously starting to do my xxx head in!!!!!!!!!

+1 for swearing

IGN: acidic shots
03-16-2011 13:10 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well its only happening to you, might be a stick mouse or faulty touch pad or your computers connecting to the server repeatedly thus not being anti bots fault or the softwares

Try kicking yourself in the leg

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

03-16-2011 13:29 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Thread Starter Thread Started by demonfury v2
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Murderous
Well its only happening to you, might be a stick mouse or faulty touch pad or your computers connecting to the server repeatedly thus not being anti bots fault or the softwares

Try kicking yourself in the leg

my connections fine, my touchpad is perfect, theres no fault on my computer at all, im only getting problems with this site

i could understand if i was pressing down on my left click constantly, but the thing is, i wasnt even in the same room as my machine, its doing my box in!

IGN: acidic shots
03-16-2011 13:45 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » antibot!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH