Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » New Game "Warp" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Game "Warp"
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Question New Game "Warp" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

PAX presentation of Warp game

This game is for crazy people.. and this game will play all children?!? Happy )

This is the is a game for 21 old people Happy )

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/115/1155247p1.html

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 03-13-2011 13:08.

03-13-2011 13:07 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"And strike you can – this is the best part of Warp. The alien can do more than just hop through a wall: it can hop into a person and make them explode. Really. The poor soul bursts open with a splatter of gore and the alien happily scurries on its way."

That there is the entire reason I would buy Warp. Make people explode? Heck YES.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

03-16-2011 15:45 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That looks incredibly boring. Hopping through countless walls, and making enemies explode would be tiring. Hell, I was bored watching that video!

03-16-2011 16:00 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » New Game "Warp"

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH