Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Legendary Good Reinforcing Scythe (+5) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Good Reinforcing Scythe (+5)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Warlord

images/avatars/avatar-968.jpg

Registration Date: 03-16-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Legendary Good Reinforcing Scythe (+5) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anyone have the stats for a Legendary Good Reinforcing Scythe (+5)?

Im able to merge one but would take a few merges so cant see the stats

Also i was wondering if anyone could tell me if it would be good for getting through high defence sets?

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Warlord: 03-20-2011 22:09.

03-16-2011 20:29 Warlord is offline Search for Posts by Warlord Add Warlord to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Warlord
Warlord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Warlord
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Up. If you know who the seller is also contact me please

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

03-17-2011 06:44 Warlord is offline Search for Posts by Warlord Add Warlord to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Warlord
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have you tried contacting all the BK's that could actually use this item? I mean the requirements are that high surely only a few could wear this...

03-17-2011 13:51 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

at a glance pretty much any absorber lvl 80+ could wear it, i doubt steve has time to message them all to find out who are BK's and who aren't, and thats assuming it wasn't a merge piece made to sell.

03-17-2011 14:20 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Warlord

I aint got the time and i want it so i can decrease to G+4 for level 5 tats

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

03-17-2011 15:22 Warlord is offline Search for Posts by Warlord Add Warlord to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Warlord
Oo-H454M-oO

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

I know exactly who's selling it Tongue But i cant say! :/
03-17-2011 23:22 Oo-H454M-oO is offline Search for Posts by Oo-H454M-oO Add Oo-H454M-oO to your Buddy List
Warlord

UP

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

03-20-2011 22:12 Warlord is offline Search for Posts by Warlord Add Warlord to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Warlord
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

Chance to hit -13, attacks per round: 2 AGILITY +18, LUCK +4, HP +51 %

Legendary Good Scythe (+5) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 62 - 132
Effects: Chance to hit -13, attacks per round: 2, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 81, STRENGTH: 79, INTELLIGENCE: 32, KNOWLEDGE: 30, AGILITY: 25, Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 31 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1337, Mana 3435

this is taken from mixing a leg scythe of vengence and a reinforcing sycthe

reinforcing does not really add much damage to attacks but it does add hp and a agility

if your wanting to hit high defences id think about investing in a surfix that adds dmg to weapons

hope this helps

Necro knows me as Gjallar
03-20-2011 23:53 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

My scythe has a high damage thanks to the suffix, and isnt too bad with taking down defences: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0c5291ff53

Stats:

Legendary Good Scythe of the Inquisitor (+5)
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 84 - 176
Effects: Chance to hit -13, attacks per round: 2, minimum damage +22, maximum damage +44, REPUTATION +28, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 67 (76), STRENGTH: 64 (73), INTELLIGENCE: 28 (32), KNOWLEDGE: 27 (30), AGILITY: 18 (20), Your character must be in act: 2

03-21-2011 00:24 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Warlord

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
My scythe has a high damage thanks to the suffix, and isnt too bad with taking down defences: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0c5291ff53

Stats:

Legendary Good Scythe of the Inquisitor (+5)
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 84 - 176
Effects: Chance to hit -13, attacks per round: 2, minimum damage +22, maximum damage +44, REPUTATION +28, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 67 (76), STRENGTH: 64 (73), INTELLIGENCE: 28 (32), KNOWLEDGE: 27 (30), AGILITY: 18 (20), Your character must be in act: 2

Tbh thats not much defence, i have 338 in defence with 20k hp, hit me and post reprt please so i can compare

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

03-21-2011 13:21 Warlord is offline Search for Posts by Warlord Add Warlord to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Warlord
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=65f46bb288

Nice defence mate, if I had radiating on the prefix of that weapon the outcome would have been different Wink

03-22-2011 18:21 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Warlord

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=65f46bb288

Nice defence mate, if I had radiating on the prefix of that weapon the outcome would have been different Wink

Nah it wouldnt of, you need around 170 - 180 strength to anihalate me

For examply this person ignore 100% defence and yet still drew
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=eac61ad645

Edit: Was gonna correct my mistakes but this can be an example for why kids should listen at school Tongue

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Warlord: 03-22-2011 19:49.

03-22-2011 19:44 Warlord is offline Search for Posts by Warlord Add Warlord to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Warlord
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Legendary Good Reinforcing Scythe (+5)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH