Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Swedish Premium Problem... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Swedish Premium Problem...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

Swedish Premium Problem... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 19023

Problem description: I sent txt msg PIN to 72225 (Allopass) and got a code that is not working.. every time i try to extend my premium i get this as an answer: Wrong or used premium code! Check premium history!

I have sent Allopass an email regarding this but they say that the code is right and has not been used so im starting to wounder if the problem maybe is with you and not Allopass...

This is the answer i got from Allopass:
"Dear customer,

The code xxxxxxxx was generated by Allopass on 19/04/2011, 01:20:35 and has not yet been used.

We did not detect any malfunction on this code."

I have sent them a new email regarding my browser and operation system but have no idea if this will help...

Pls help me...

Thx

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
04-19-2011 12:38 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Malle8398
RE: Swedish Premium Problem... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have now recived a new mail from Allopass that sounds like this:

"Dear customer,

The code is correct, but a there is a program, which is blocking the transmission of your code to our server.

Could you please try to insert the code on another computer?

Best regards,

Allopass Customer Department"

And all the info i gave them was i am using Mozilla Firefox and Windows 7 home edition.

So if this is the case that Mozilla or Windows 7 is blocking the transmission shouldent you inform us about this before we make an payment for moore premium???

So now im stuck becaus i only have one computer and im home after a massive surgery and have no chance in hell to get to another computer in the near future...

Sorry for the double post but i thought it would be a mess if i edited all this to the first post...

Pls help me or atleast let me know that something is happening..

Thx

04-19-2011 16:41 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Born2Kill

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: S_D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The code is correct, but a there is a program, which is blocking the transmission of your code to our server.

How cai it block connection to the server? ;|
If it is so just try to use proxy server to log in and type ypur code then.

Junk
04-19-2011 18:19 Born2Kill is offline Search for Posts by Born2Kill Add Born2Kill to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Still nothing + i tried shuting down my Avast antivirus after a tip and that didnt help either...

Pls help me!!!!!

04-19-2011 19:13 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

quote:
Originally posted by Malle8398
Still nothing + i tried shuting down my Avast antivirus after a tip and that didnt help either...

Pls help me!!!!!

Here's a list of proxies that are from other regions that may work well.

109.230.128.179:8080

195.189.226.1:80

77.47.129.43:3128

212.158.160.96:80

If you don't know how using firefox it's easy
Goto Tools tab or ALT+t
Select Options
Goto the Advanced tab
Click on network tab below
Click settings
select manual proxy configuration
Add proxy with corresponding port
apply and click ok

Try it after

You should remove proxy when done as some regions like China for instance don't allow pretty much anything social network or western media wise

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
04-19-2011 21:36 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Malle8398
Triple Ace

I have tried 10 diffrent proxies and still get the same msg.... AAAARRRRRGGGG,,,, Evil

04-19-2011 22:39 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

quote:
I have tried 10 diffrent proxies and still get the same msg.... AAAARRRRRGGGG,,,, Evil

Tried a library PC?
School's
Phone
Friends
Have someone do it for you

04-19-2011 22:55 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Malle8398
Triple Ace

RE: Swedish Premium Problem... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

So now im stuck becaus i only have one computer and im home after a massive surgery and have no chance in hell to get to another computer in the near future...

So no i have not tried any of that list and i will not give away my password to anyone, not even a friend... and im using an old nokia 3310 so wap is out of the picture to Frown

But I appriciate your help, Smile thx

04-19-2011 23:19 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

quote:
quote:

So no i have not tried any of that list and i will not give away my password to anyone, not even a friend... and im using an old nokia 3310 so wap is out of the picture to Frown

But I appriciate your help, Smile thx

I can't think of anything else then besides a possible coding error on their end or something you haven't thought about yet.
Anyways get well soon and let me know if this problem clears up.

Maybe you should try windows safemode with networking?

04-20-2011 02:53 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Malle8398
Triple Ace

What do i need to do to get some help around here??????

24h have passed and not a single mod have tried to help me... Why???

Pls help me...

04-20-2011 13:46 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

why you using Allopass ?
dont you can send pin message direct to 72225 from your phone ?

"Option available only to telephones registered and located in this country: Sweden "

my only option buying using "the world" paypal...

maybe if you wanna fast response, send email to szej, konrad and SM with bw board email form or join pl board and pm them (maybe you got warning if you cant pm them using polish...).

they care/fast reply on pl board than uk.

npc son's name : cpu

04-20-2011 15:34 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Malle8398
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by npc
why you using Allopass ?
dont you can send pin message direct to 72225 from your phone ?

"Option available only to telephones registered and located in this country: Sweden "

my only option buying using "the world" paypal...

maybe if you wanna fast response, send email to szej, konrad and SM with bw board email form or join pl board and pm them (maybe you got warning if you cant pm them using polish...).

they care/fast reply on pl board than uk.

I used allopass becaus i thought it would be faster and easier.. i normaly use paypal but it is a big hassel for me becaus im not allowed to have a credit card so i need to transfer money to a friend wich takes between 2-3 days and then he needs to transfer the money to paypal and that takes 3 days. So thats why i tried allopass but this is the first and only time i using this service... damn rip off!!!!!

Well i was hoping a mod would help me contact the right person for this instead of me having to jump to another board to ask for help and probably be given a warning for the reason you just gave... Evil

Starting to loose my hope here...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Malle8398: 04-20-2011 16:28.

04-20-2011 16:05 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Only Konrad, SushiMaker or Szeszej can help you in this matter, so try to send them PM or Email.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-20-2011 16:30 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Simple, fill in the contact form in the PREMIUM tab.

I am almost certain that you either/or:

1. type wrong code
2. try to type it in wrong tab. BEFORE TYPING IN THE CODE YOU MUST SELECT SWEDEN - so that the system could recognize country of origin for that code.

Thank You.
04-21-2011 10:42 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

I have already filled in the PREMIUM tab. thats why im asking you for help sins nothing is happening...

and no i have not typed the wrong code and i have selected sweden every time i have tried..

pls read my thread and you will know this...

04-21-2011 10:47 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

Thx Sushi Big Grin

Problem solved...

04-21-2011 12:13 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Swedish Premium Problem...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH