Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » lack of people (serverwide)/Underworld » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page lack of people (serverwide)/Underworld 13 Votes - Average Rating: 7.6913 Votes - Average Rating: 7.6913 Votes - Average Rating: 7.69
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

lack of people (serverwide)/Underworld Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i dont know if this has been discussed before but ive searched and couldnt find anything about it

anyways

im sure im not the only person to have the noticed that on underworld, finding people is next to impossible, this is mainly because of a) stupidly high res costs b) insanely small returns on building investments and c) the very high cost of buildings (kinda the same as point b but slightly different)

obviously something needs to be done about this, i firmly believe that the employment agency should give a higher return in people, either this or a new building should be introduced that also generates people, maybe even a twist on quests, lets face it, how often will someone go on a travel without meeting new people? theres the option there to come across people during a quest willing to follow you (basically become your prisoner and add up to your total people)

im sure the feedback on this will be mixed, some may thing its a stupid idea, others might actually see the point im trying to make. all feedback is welcome, constructive or otherwise, if anyone else has any other ideas to put forward to the devs of how to resolve the server wide people issue, feel free to add it to your comments Smile

IGN: acidic shots

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by demonfury v2: 05-11-2011 04:26.

05-11-2011 03:03 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Uh.... What is wrong with attacking people? o.O

Yes I do see your point; increasing the number of people will beat Res costs. But in doing that, resurrection would become pointless. All it's asking for is people to do constant expeditions and just point hoar every day.

Top 10/Top 50 players will have a lot more people than anyone else in my opinion. Doing this, from my point of view, would only widen the already massive gap between players.

Not to mention the task; it wouldn't make it a challenge if you gained more people p/h p/d.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by franz: 05-11-2011 05:11.

05-11-2011 05:10 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i use all of my 16 attacks a day and im IN the top 50 and i rarely have over 200k people....

now to put that into perspective...

UPGRADE TO LEVEL 26
Cost: 16 460 Lgo, 1 267 651 people

UPGRADE TO LEVEL 16
Cost: 6 553 600 Lgo, 983 040 people

UPGRADE TO LEVEL 7
Cost: 9 600 000 Lgo, 1 280 000 people

(id show you worse ones but im not in my square atm...)

there is a lack of people just like a few years ago there was an INSANE lack of blood.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

05-11-2011 08:46 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Boozbro

images/avatars/avatar-1012.jpg

Registration Date: 10-10-2008
Clan: HLL

Have to agree ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

With Demon and Paranoia.

The cost of upgrading your square is impossible to achieve due to the lack of people in the game.

Just like the lack of blood we had a couple of years ago, cant remember what was done to resolve that issue but it needs to be done for people as well.

I use my ambushes everyday and have the choice I can try and earn POH or go for people.

The players with the most resources seem to be players that need resources the least, as they are to weak to upgrade squares to the level were 1 mil people are needed.

Why not make players that have not logged in for 3 -6 months open game to every player in the game ?

that way we can all benefit from dead players !
05-11-2011 10:15 Boozbro is offline Search for Posts by Boozbro Add Boozbro to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes I agree mate, there is massive lack of people (as a resource) especially if you compare it to Necropolis where are being moved millions of people in a single ambush. I think the current draught is caused by one specific patch which was applied long time ago and now we see the consequences.

quote:
v. 1.0.0.10 27 February 2008
The production of people (as a resource) is stopped if no action was taken on the account for one month.

Due to low buildings upgrade costs in Necropolis this had almost zero impact there, but in the Underworld where you actually need millions of people to do high level upgrades is having massive impact now.

To put it into perspective this is the cost for next level of Employment Agency (lvl 32) on my square: 21 267 648 people.
This was possible to do in the past when there was still enough people, but later it started to be worse and worse. And although later there was a patch to increase production of this building on higher levels no one can reach it now.

quote:
v. 1.1.0.16 16 February 2009
The Employment Agency generates more people on higher levels.

And despite level 31 the production rate is only 1000 people per hour which is really low if you compare it e.g. to production rate of blood or money.

I think one of the problem is that there is no additional building to increase it's production like Pawnshop in Z4 for money or Hospital in Z3 for blood.

So there are basically 4 ways to go:
1. Remove the patch stopping the production of inactive accounts
2. Raise the production rate of Employment Agency even more
3. Reduce the upgrade costs of Employment Agency significantly
4. Introduce new building in Z4 to increase the production

EDIT:
one example for all..

UW EA UPGRADE TO LEVEL 26, Cost: 16 460 Lgo, 1 267 651 people
Necro EA UPGRADE TO LEVEL 25, Cost: 14 313 Lgo, 287 people

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-11-2011 10:24 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Boozbro

images/avatars/avatar-1012.jpg

Registration Date: 10-10-2008
Clan: HLL

my vote is 1.

remove the patch.

it will take a while as dead players dont tend to produce much resources due to their squares but eventually it will have its benefits.
05-11-2011 11:40 Boozbro is offline Search for Posts by Boozbro Add Boozbro to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: UTA aka BC

in my opinion reason is here v. 1.1.0.16 16 February 2009

from this time all players have points of honor (very adequate name for the initial objectives), then people are burned for mobs resurrection.

in other words: after this patch people and reputation turned meanings.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sqeshu: 05-11-2011 12:48.

05-11-2011 12:48 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
MYRKUL

Registration Date: 04-25-2009
Clan: BoS

I'd probably vote for 4.

As has been pointed out, there are already extra buildings for more Lgo & Blood in Z4/Z3, maybe it's time to add an extra Z4 building for people too.
05-11-2011 12:50 MYRKUL is offline Search for Posts by MYRKUL Add MYRKUL to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by franz
Uh.... What is wrong with attacking people? o.O

Top 10/Top 50 players will have a lot more people than anyone else in my opinion.

your irst point, how much do you get? nothing worth writing home about, second point, have you spied them all? and seen what it costs?
im struggling to get people to build my police station and that's on a low level, the amount of time it takes for one level of employment agency to break even in terms of people spent and returned is insane, the patch that increased people production on higher levels is useless, there's nothing worth looking at, the patch stopping people production after a month needs to go for a start, to filter the people up the points chain, and i'd like to see a building help with gaining people, or a much more active employment agency, maybe vagrants shelter could give people, i mean come on, it's collecting hobo's.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

05-11-2011 14:20 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

20,000 per attack, GT.
quote:
in my opinion

My second point was an assumption, nothing more.

05-11-2011 14:45 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
20,000 per attack, GT.
quote:
in my opinion

20k for an attack assuming you pass all 16 attacks is roughly 320k....

when you lose a fight you lose 30% of your people.

No matter how good your defence set is there is ALWAYS someone that can beat it.

i get hit roughly 6 times a day.

that puts me at below 100k people.

so how THE HELL do you save up 2 million + people?.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------
I do think sqeshu is right though... the loss of people came with the PoH patch when EVERYONE started ressing mobs.

IMO you can do 3 things about it.

1) lower the cost of people on EVERYTHING (buildings,ressing etc)
2) remove the PoH patch so less people have PoH to revive movs with so in turn we have alot more people.
3)give us a massive boost to people income to cover the deficit that the PoH patch brought.

option 2 will cause massive server outrage as expos are alot of peoples only source or XP so i highly doubt that that is the way to go.

quote:

Smile

05-11-2011 15:13 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by demonfury v2

id never ask for an all round reduction in expo ressurections, as the cost in poh is what keeps running expos somewhat of a luxury (i know ive cried out for lower ress costs before but ive had a long time to think about the situation) IF ressurection costs were to be lowerred, i think it should be people only

based on the findings of mortis (unless my maths is really really bad) on UW it seems to cost 100000x MORE people to build that certain building than it does on NECRO, that cant be fair surely

i think i remember speaking to someone before who had worked out that the cost of the level 20 EA based on the rate it generates people, would take over 10 years to start to turn a profit, and thats IF you lose no ambushes, res or build nothing during that time.

theres no doubting that i love this game and vote it as clear winner in its catagory, butt heres are still MAJOR flaws in the way certain aspects run, after over 4 years of operation.

something NEEDS to be done about the people issue, they fixed the POH issue along time ago and i love the way that works now, but it must be time that the devs done something about this, before it gets to bad, as in my findings, its been slowly getting herder to find people during these already hard times

05-11-2011 15:53 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
20,000 per attack, GT.
quote:
in my opinion

go find someone you can hit to gain 20k people.

deleting the poh patch probably wouldn't help. there's always someone to batter you like para said, bye bye people.
maybe a reduction, based on what necro costs, it's extortionate, lower the cost, or let 1 pointers gain people after a month, it's not going to hurt anyone, it'll just filter people upwards like i've already said.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

05-11-2011 16:27 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

deleting the poh patch will give you people's like before, few players have EA on 30 level
lets guess when was builded

05-11-2011 16:49 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

we can do another think... how about limiting the amount of people you can get per attack, for blood is 10% and you can accumulate minimum you need for attacks and expos... LGO - 30.000 maximum for player upper that LVL 20, why we can't limit to 10% for people...

you can do minimum 8 attack per day and personally i get ~4 attacks per day...
in perfect cases 8*100(from 1000 of defender) > 100+110+120+130+140 = 500... and in time there will be a chance to accumulate some people...

05-11-2011 16:56 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
quote:
20,000 per attack, GT.
quote:
in my opinion

go find someone you can hit to gain 20k people.

deleting the poh patch probably wouldn't help. there's always someone to batter you like para said, bye bye people.
maybe a reduction, based on what necro costs, it's extortionate, lower the cost, or let 1 pointers gain people after a month, it's not going to hurt anyone, it'll just filter people upwards like i've already said.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1401e154de

Almost.

05-11-2011 17:18 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=93d2e3adfe

05-11-2011 17:38 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
demonfury v2
Lord

@franz love how you tried to attack me to maybe prove me wrong and failed Tongue

made me rofl slightly Tongue

05-11-2011 18:02 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

Haha, yeah. Big Grin
But to be honest, I only attacked you for experience. Smile

I would never of bet you anyway. I know how much of a bear you are from BoS. Wink

But still, as Sqeshu showed, there are bearable players out there who have plenty of people. You just need to find them before anyone else does. Smile

05-11-2011 18:08 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

most of the top 50 give you attacks like this

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=049d421825

so sqeshu's 1 attack is on 1 person....

Also.....

100k people from 1 attack is 30% of around 330k.... which is as i said earlier around the amount you can get after all 16 attacks... now how do you expect to save up millions if people hit you and take 1 3rd of what you have.

quote:

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 05-11-2011 18:18.

05-11-2011 18:16 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Clan: D.B.

ppl are problem @ PL servers for more than few months [maybe even more than year]. but there it's hard to get 80-100k ppl in 16 attacks ;D

devs won't do anything about that @ PL servers, so i don't believe they will do something here, especially that they said once there have to be less ppl [as resources] than it's needed, or something like that. it makes game harder and it rewards active players. if you want ppl - spy, ask someone for protection hit, collect ppl, use them before you can be attacked. it's simple Tongue

People
962 279
+ 556 / h

Remaining attacks: 16 / 16

When I need ppl, I send 1 spy [Photographic reconnaissance] to everyone who can be attacked by me [491 and more points atm] and I collect ppl

dunno, maybe they plan to do something with that in Act 3 and that's the reason why they ignore that problem for now.
but that's optimistic version ofc

05-11-2011 18:18 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
Originally posted by Mikel
ppl are problem @ PL servers for more than few months [maybe even more than year]. but there it's hard to get 80-100k ppl in 16 attacks ;D

devs won't do anything about that @ PL servers, so i don't believe they will do something here, especially that they said once there have to be less ppl [as resources] than it's needed, or something like that. it makes game harder and it rewards active players. if you want ppl - spy, ask someone for protection hit, collect ppl, use them before you can be attacked. it's simple Tongue

People
962 279
+ 556 / h

Remaining attacks: 16 / 16

When I need ppl, I send 1 spy [Photographic reconnaissance] to everyone who can be attacked by me [491 and more points atm] and I collect ppl

dunno, maybe they plan to do something with that in Act 3 and that's the reason why they ignore that problem for now.
but that's optimistic version ofc

you also fail to mention that youre sat on that many people as the few people that can actually kill your defence are sat in the same clan as you.

so you hardly ever lose the 3rd of your people Wink

EDIT:

Sqeshu paid ransom of 4755 Lgo, 348565 litres of blood and gave 50416 prisoners.

not rocket science but i can only hit people twice a day

quote:

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 05-11-2011 18:31.

05-11-2011 18:19 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

yea he shows there are some players out there with alot of people, but be fair, squesh is an absolute BEAST! theres not that many people on the server that can beat him and in turn theres not to many that he cant beat, that example pretty much states, if you wanna have enough people to res or build, you pretty much need to be in the top 50 with your kit near its limit, thats a bad limit to place on a server

i know people are saying remove the poh patch, i dont think thats a good plan, because your only creating a problem to attempt to resolve another problem, never smart move im sure you'll agree, the poh issue as it is is fine, thats not on topic for debate really

the problem is people, and its clear that theres not enough on the server, mainly because the buildings we have to produce them are limited and give a poor return, along with the fact they cost STUPID amounts to build as mortis proved with the NECRO comparison

as more and more people bring there point to the table its becoming increasingly clear something needs to be doner about this, we just need the devs to see this and possibly take 2 days off the work on act 3 and implement an additional z4 building that would also give people, that or increase the rate in which we gain people from the employment agency by like 500%(even then it wouldnt be on par with necro if you base in there costs, but it would be slightly fairer)

05-11-2011 18:23 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

i just share twice with ppl and still have more than 150k ( til visit some1 Smile )

paranoia you cant choice report from more active player with attack ? (or maybe you know some1 who was attacked by anubis? in last two monts at least

spy top 20 all of them, show reports and after we can get conclusion.

and you are bigger noob in this game, seriously paranoia, its truth

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by sqeshu: 05-11-2011 18:32.

05-11-2011 18:27 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
Originally posted by sqeshu
i just share twice with ppl and still have more than 150k ( til visit some1 Smile )

paranoia you cant choice report from more active player with attack ? (or maybe you know some1 who was attacked by anubis? in last two monts at least

spy top 20 all of them, show reports and after we can get conclusion.

and you are bigger noob in this game, seriously paranoia, its truth

yes squishy i know im a noob... but it was more to the point that hes in the top 50 and hs NO people....

not everyone has people....

and as for being a noob....

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=60d3838159

EDIT: sorry for offtopic Smile - we took it to PM

quote:

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 05-11-2011 18:58.

05-11-2011 18:34 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

thats why i said you are noob, you noticed i have ppl and after then attack me

i'm reading your advices here, you got best assasin build on the server and with your eassines you should have much better items Tongue

but you have to wait for others and after you know what is usefull

ill bring few more for better ejac Tongue

@down, sure, sorry for offtopic Smile

Warning for offence

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by sqeshu: 05-11-2011 18:52.

05-11-2011 18:38 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
demonfury v2
Lord

guys, this is starting to come off topic, its becoming a bit more personal that it would ever need to be, can we stay on track please?

05-11-2011 18:44 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

I use this tips for gather 500k people for 2 day and 1 day before for search and completed 500k task.

everyone just bored waiting for act3.
enjoy your real life if you still able to do it.

and necropolis completely different with underworld.

I wonder why no one post about lack of people or need more mob at first day when mob reset at 1st or 2nd ?

npc son's name : cpu

05-11-2011 19:03 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
Originally posted by npc
I use this tips for gather 500k people for 2 day and 1 day before for search and completed 500k task.

I wonder why no one post about lack of people or need more mob at first day when mob reset at 1st or 2nd ?

spying people works yes....

if your sat in a square thats not patheticly underwhelming you need to collect 1.2million people before you can "bank" a substantial amount in a building.

now if you actually manage to collect 1.2 million then there is no point in banking them.

People dont complain on day 1 because all the mobs are there BUT that isnt the issue... on day 1 of the reset you still cannot gather enough people to actually build.

quote:

Smile

05-11-2011 20:43 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Right people WAS a problem before they capt the mob cost but now its not so much

Im sitting on 200-600k a day usually (after attacks and im only attack for xp not people)

If I needed people im sure I could get 800k easy in my attacks

And no im not like mikel, half the server could kill even my def gear and half the time I get attacked in quests and my attacks.

Just go searching like NPC said

Yes we need some updagte but this has been discussed numerous times.

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
05-11-2011 20:56 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
quote:
Originally posted by npc

spying people works yes....

if your sat in a square thats not patheticly underwhelming you need to collect 1.2million people before you can "bank" a substantial amount in a building.

now if you actually manage to collect 1.2 million then there is no point in banking them.

People dont complain on day 1 because all the mobs are there BUT that isnt the issue... on day 1 of the reset you still cannot gather enough people to actually build.

"banking" only need put butt infront of bw for max 6h and make timer for 6-8 later for sleep, then voila.

btw I rarely spying, just once attack "experience player" who from bottom to get the feeling.

Im saying no lack of peple issue in uw. and Im sure people will forget this if dev introduce "king of the hill".

but if you need 1.2 million you must make poll first,
500k will be enough or 1.2 million need more.

npc son's name : cpu

05-11-2011 21:02 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Foxy
Viking

Under construction: EMPLOYMENT AGENCY LEVEL 25
Time left: 8:36:41 [ CANCEL CONSTRUCTION ]

There

UPGRADE TO LEVEL 25
Cost: 14 313 Lgo, 792 282 people

Got all that in 16 attacks

05-11-2011 23:51 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

@foxy

theres no doubt there IS people on the server, the point of the thread is just pointing out theres a severe lack of them

and as mortis himself has also pointed out

our build costs compared to that of the necro build costs are insane!!!! there roughly 10000% HIGHER!

yea i know necro is supposed to be an easier server to play but im sure im not the only one that think this takes the biscuit slightly

05-12-2011 00:14 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
@foxy

theres no doubt there IS people on the server, the point of the thread is just pointing out theres a severe lack of them

and as mortis himself has also pointed out

our build costs compared to that of the necro build costs are insane!!!! there roughly 10000% HIGHER!

yea i know necro is supposed to be an easier server to play but im sure im not the only one that think this takes the biscuit slightly

I havent upgraded ANY building in a year or so for this exact reason. I just cannot get all those people required!

05-12-2011 05:05 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

my 2 cents....

if you increase people production it will make no difference...... why?

because loads more will be burned in resurrection and building costs. which in turn will lead to another shortage. then as the players get bigger they need more people, which will have already been burned, its that simple.

if you have more people you will "spend" more people

05-12-2011 12:10 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

@popeye, seems to work fine on necro mate, low build costs and fair returns, sees millions of players swap hands in any given attack, last time i saw more than 100k people change hands on underworld was when i was tryna bank for a police station build and got looted, other than that, no matter where i spy, i cant find ANYONE with that many people who dont have stupidly uuuber accounts

05-12-2011 12:52 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Im wiling to help people with people aswell as many other people probably are but do people ask, no, unless ur cez or diablo (when he was here), people won't ask for help with people, try asking around if U badly need people

05-12-2011 13:34 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

@foxy

ill bear that in mind mate

05-12-2011 13:59 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
digitelis

Registration Date: 11-10-2009

As a necropolis player, all i can say is that i really hope that there won't be another z4 building that would increase people growth, i have my employment agency at lvl47 and it yields me ~10500 people per hour, if there was another building that gave people and if it worked like pawnshop or surgery i would probably get 50k people per hour at lvl12 of that building and that seems like a ridiculously high amount and the whole server would be flooded with people, there wouldn't be millions of people changing hands at ambushes, there would be tens of millions of people changing hands instead.

IMO a better solution for UW would be to have similar people costs as necro for employment agency and maybe a slight increase in the amount of intelligence required to upgrade compared to what it is now, to counter the price reduction

It seems your Employment Agencies has the same problem as the brothel has on necro
i.e; upgrade brothel to level 17 Cost: 13 107 200 Lgo, Effect: +185 Lgo / h, so it will take about eight years for it to start turning a profit if i don't lose any ambushes during that time and don't buy junk, lvl 18 will probably take 13-14 years before it starts to go plus and i guess it's about 20 years for the level after that

Sorry that my two cents became a bit out of topic in the end, i just hope they change that building on necro at the same time as they change the E.A if that would ever happen

05-12-2011 14:52 digitelis is offline Search for Posts by digitelis Add digitelis to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

digitelis

lgo is and always will be plentyfull

the main reason were lacking people on underworld IMO is the stupidly high prices of building costs

theres NO WAY!!! any player on this server will EVER be able to get there E.A as high as you have yours with the current structure in place, it just simply wont be able to happen

out of interest, what level are you? we have a player who has got to be either level 100 or damn close, and i can bet my life that they dont have there E.A that high nor could they every get it that high with this structure in place

05-12-2011 15:11 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » lack of people (serverwide)/Underworld

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH