Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Perfect Kilt of the Night (close) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Perfect Kilt of the Night (close) 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Syrielle

Registration Date: 07-20-2009
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: [S.S.]

Perfect Kilt of the Night (close) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Kilt of the Night

Pants (Only for males)
Defence: 2
Effects: REPUTATION +2, APPEARANCE +4, AGILITY +28, LUCK +2
Requirements: LEVEL: 59 (66), AGILITY: 41 (45)
Value: 35 000 Lgo

MP = 290 k
BN = MP + 24h + 5 min rules

evaluation: Perfect Kilt of the Night

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Syrielle: 05-17-2011 17:49.

05-14-2011 23:47 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
Syrielle

Thread Starter Thread Started by Syrielle
RE: Perfect Kilt of the Night Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Syrielle
Perfect Kilt of the Night

Pants (Only for males)
Defence: 2
Effects: REPUTATION +2, APPEARANCE +4, AGILITY +28, LUCK +2
Requirements: LEVEL: 59 (66), AGILITY: 41 (45)
Value: 35 000 Lgo

MP = 290 k
BN = MP + 24h + 5 min rules

evaluation: Perfect Kilt of the Night

05-14-2011 23:49 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
Miggymop

Registration Date: 06-02-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Khorne

RE: Perfect Kilt of the Night Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

mp

Moght

turn on - tune in - drop out
05-16-2011 07:10 Miggymop is offline Search for Posts by Miggymop Add Miggymop to your Buddy List
Syrielle

Thread Starter Thread Started by Syrielle
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Up

05-16-2011 19:51 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Perfect Kilt of the Night (close)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH