Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 43 44 [45] 46 47 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The 2nd night of no sleep..........

05-18-2011 04:19 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had forgotten what hangovers felt like. No longer...

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

05-18-2011 09:07 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: The screaming room Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEGHHKGJSXGFJ

went out last night for A drink....A Drink....

9 or so pint later i get home Frown

argh at having to be up at 6:30 to get stuff ready for a communion

rawr at women waking me up to do said stuff for communion..

Azsk.\zsj\s at the person who left us the loudest bloody lawnmower in the history of shitty lawnmowers

for the first time in a decade ive to go to church at 12 for communion AAAARGH

and finnaly rawr at been drunk last night and accepting team after 12 not before it

and rawr at getting anubis Crying

whew do i feel better...no...

ima go punch a puppy or something

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
05-21-2011 10:30 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

Sigh...

Filled my armoury up with merge pieces...

Looks like I'll ocassionally be paying for the +10 Armoury to clear out the quest junk until I can get some of these merges done!

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
05-21-2011 16:54 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Democratic

Registration Date: 03-17-2011

i hate arenas

05-23-2011 22:05 Democratic is offline Search for Posts by Democratic Add Democratic to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

The one time my gf has the chance to come down to visit me and I have to work all day and rehearse all evening. Not even sharing a room because my fols are "old fashioned". Both of us are legal adults, and I don't care about the sex if I'm honest. I just want to spend time with her because she lives 250 miles away usually...

EZLN

05-23-2011 23:38 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this is not "fair"
they don't go on Golem they go for honor.... from Golem they take 300 points each of them...
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=15803dbe27

Go for normal Sieges for players who can oppose you not over players 10 lvl lower that you...

(3X80+79+78 LVL VS 76+75+73+71+70+69)

05-24-2011 08:34 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Democratic

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
this is not "fair"
they don't go on Golem they go for honor.... from Golem they take 300 points each of them...
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=15803dbe27

Go for normal Sieges for players who can oppose you not over players 10 lvl lower that you...

(3X80+79+78 LVL VS 76+75+73+71+70+69)

I have to agree with this. This is an overkill and an abuse of the arena system in a way. Level restrictions should be much tighter on the arena so that you can't get imbalanced fights like this.

In normal sieges PoH is gained through a specific way when more than double damage is done etc.

In arena, regardless of the result PoH is gained and lost. So it shouldn't be allowed to do something like this. The lvl range should be somewhere around 5 lvl maximum difference on each monster.

05-24-2011 09:48 Democratic is offline Search for Posts by Democratic Add Democratic to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

OFFTOPIC
First we moaned about not having enough ways to get PoH, and now that we finally have another option, we're moaning about that too? Okay, yeah, it's not exactly the best idea, maybe the levels should be tighter, but give the developers a break? When act three comes out, I can see the number of PoH sieges increasing as lower clans(or rather the weaker side in the siege) get extra bonuses to try and balance unfairness out. PoH will be of no shortage once the new Patch is released.

ONTOPIC
Forgot that my shortening ran out today on my Necro account. CBA buying more until next payday.
Also, hardly a "scream", but keeping committed to an upgrade pays off. Look at my trophy post - Lucky Upgrade Without Ritual and you'll understand.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by franz: 05-24-2011 10:27.

05-24-2011 10:26 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Democratic

quote:
Originally posted by franz
OFFTOPIC
First we moaned about not having enough ways to get PoH, and now that we finally have another option, we're moaning about that too? Okay, yeah, it's not exactly the best idea, maybe the levels should be tighter, but give the developers a break? When act three comes out, I can see the number of PoH sieges increasing as lower clans(or rather the weaker side in the siege) get extra bonuses to try and balance unfairness out. PoH will be of no shortage once the new Patch is released.

ONTOPIC
Forgot that my shortening ran out today on my Necro account. CBA buying more until next payday.
Also, hardly a "scream", but keeping committed to an upgrade pays off. Look at my trophy post - Lucky Upgrade Without Ritual and you'll understand.

Last time I kept committed to an upgrade, I lost 60+ BS, 10+ HS and 10+ LS.

So I disagree and ARRRGGGGGGGGGGG

05-24-2011 10:40 Democratic is offline Search for Posts by Democratic Add Democratic to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Clan: bunnies

lol....to GRIZLY's post

we r not abusing anything...just playing the arenas and do well at it...

u r quite welcome to do lower arenas if u wish..

we r just playing the game Tongue

any yes we use the arena to generate poh...so what...u should try it Big Grin

on topic....i dont like people who moan at people for playing bloodwars well...

edit...also we get a few thousand xp for the golem anyways...and we have a teaml that would take down a med that bloodboils and even an RnR...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by brundlefly: 05-24-2011 15:18.

05-24-2011 15:13 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

This is the MAIN reason why I don't own a PS3..............my hands are too big for the controllers!!!! ARRRRRGHHAISHDOIAHIHGOAHIJHOIJED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-24-2011 20:22 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

This place is DEAD!

05-24-2011 21:16 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
This place is DEAD!

Has been for a while.

Why is there STILL NO G+5 bandanna of caution Frown

EZLN

05-24-2011 21:19 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

quote:
This place is DEAD!

My recent conclusion exactly.

That's what it is to be slaved

05-24-2011 22:53 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

quote:
This place is DEAD!

Something I noticed when I came back.

Also, why do I finally get lucky with a lass who I'm not going to be able to see for 3 months! I hate being brassick

And wash away my innocence and fear
05-25-2011 01:08 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Facebook has deleted my account WITHOUT warning, I've lost over 3 years of photos + videos, some of which were uploaded to there and deleted so I've lost a great deal of memories.....

05-25-2011 20:58 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Noumenon

Why do I keep getting in at 7/8 after a night out when I need to be up?!

It's not good

05-26-2011 07:28 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Just done a caravan and opened the 'finished' link then hit 'End' and clicked delete, i then proceeded to well of souls to destroy items and just as the page flicked across im 90% sure i read SOLAR RING!

AHHHHHHHH i hope to jebus i was tripping, wish there was a 'see destroyed items' page :/

05-27-2011 19:52 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
Just done a caravan and opened the 'finished' link then hit 'End' and clicked delete, i then proceeded to well of souls to destroy items and just as the page flicked across im 90% sure i read SOLAR RING!

AHHHHHHHH i hope to jebus i was tripping, wish there was a 'see destroyed items' page :/

this is why i pay very careful attention to every item i drop and dont destroy my self 1 until ive moved everything i wish to keep Smile

IGN: acidic shots
05-27-2011 20:40 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

why no one screaming mu lose to barca ?

maybe everyone will scream if new opening r1.es.bloodwars.net than r3.bloodwars.net.

npc son's name : cpu

05-28-2011 23:35 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Damn wasted £10 on Daybreakers Blu Ray, what a load or poo Frown
But I did get the Alien Anthology for £25 Smile
That will help take My mind off bloodwars for a few hours.

05-29-2011 20:45 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap

damn it i join you on that one man, i found a ring of levitation +1 found on a quest while i was at work, i thought yeah sweet thatl bring me some stones in, get home after realising i destroyed my whole shelf one after the damn caravan to get some mana.. what a dumb ass thing that was -_-

the worst bit? it even brings up the pop up.. would you like to destroy these items.. AND I STILL HIT YES WITHOUT READING
05-29-2011 21:04 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR
I just had to turn My PC off at the plug as It froze trying to play a you tube vid.
Is there any was to sort it as I hate having to turn it off without closing down as it uses that as an excuse to not work .
I tried getting task manager Up but that would not appear Frown

05-30-2011 00:20 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

Mad I am on a death point... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

4 items i must upgrade minimum 1 level and i don't have stones... try lucky upgrade but fail 3 times consecutively... so only solution is 100% upgrade...

where to take over ~300 lifestone, 1200 heartstones and 3000 bloodstones ???????

i need LVL 80 in 1 shot to upgrade items for a player LVL 70.... Smile )))

05-30-2011 09:29 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

Thumb Down! FK It again Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Last arena was a siege, before that was a siege... now 3th time we have a POH siege

WTF is this there is an wanted BCE POH sieges from administrators ????

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=01bf0dc486

i can't accumulate people, blood, stones, POH... we need some change...

Edit:

i wish to "post" in other "posts" but i don't have nothing good... Frown

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 05-30-2011 22:30.

05-30-2011 22:26 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR
I just had to turn My PC off at the plug as It froze trying to play a you tube vid.
Is there any was to sort it as I hate having to turn it off without closing down as it uses that as an excuse to not work .
I tried getting task manager Up but that would not appear Frown

Try updating your Java and Adobe Flash Player, mine did that a few days ago, updated everything and it works fine now.

---------
Ontopic: ARRRRRRRRRGHHH!!!!! No Mary Jane til tomorrow! Frown

05-30-2011 22:35 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Messages (508 )

05-31-2011 02:50 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

damn its bloody bright out an i still not asleep

ffs ><

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
05-31-2011 05:44 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I guess 2 years counts for nothing. Mad

05-31-2011 05:45 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

First of all this isnt a Angry Scream its a verry verry happy scream Big Grin

Wooooohoooooooo Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

A new Game shop is opening tomorrow and are selling stuff extremly Cheap Big Grin

PS3 = 54,25 EUR
Xbox360 = 10,76 EUR
ZTE = 10,76 EUR (Touch screen mobile)
Mouse = 0,98 EUR
Ear plugs = 0,98 EUR

Daddy is going shoping tomorrow Wink

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
05-31-2011 16:32 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

quote:
Originally posted by Malle8398
First of all this isnt a Angry Scream its a verry verry happy scream Big Grin

Wooooohoooooooo Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

A new Game shop is opening tomorrow and are selling stuff extremly Cheap Big Grin

PS3 = 54,25 EUR
Xbox360 = 10,76 EUR
ZTE = 10,76 EUR (Touch screen mobile)
Mouse = 0,98 EUR
Ear plugs = 0,98 EUR

Daddy is going shoping tomorrow Wink

Buy me an Xbox!!

Keep forgetting bids I've put on items and running out of pop. >.<

05-31-2011 17:29 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

I NEED 1 MORE F:@%&&$G HAT TO FINISH MY MASTERPIECE AND DOES ANYONE HAVE IT.... NO....AAAAAAAHRRRRRRRRRGGHHH

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 05-31-2011 17:43.

05-31-2011 17:43 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Just said goodbye to my girlfriend at the train station. Not a happy bunny. DAMN YOU LONG DISTANCE!

EZLN

05-31-2011 21:05 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

AArrrgggg....

Id rather loose big then loose like this...

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=84f0e8714a

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
06-02-2011 01:07 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Brand new awesome equip and everyone is in def gear, or I fail on 90% chance. Not fair...

EZLN

06-02-2011 21:44 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

3000 small stones spent and this is the outcome

before: good elvish cape +4

silly amounts of stones after: elvish cape +5

IGN: acidic shots
06-02-2011 21:45 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2

you do realise that breaking down 6ss gives you enough to ritual from G+4-G+5

it makes me cry when i think that i could have ritualed an item 4 times over using the stones id spent over 2 weeks on 1 item that is now +5 Frown

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

06-02-2011 21:51 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2

You do realise that you used 3000 small stones when:
GOOD+0-GOOD+5 Bloodstone: 99, Heartstone: 42, Lifestone: 30 TOTAL= 2019

DAMN YOU SKYPE! STOP CRASHING AND LET ME TALK TO HER!

EZLN

06-02-2011 22:17 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Oh I hate revision!

06-03-2011 01:45 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 43 44 [45] 46 47 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH