Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Free account give away » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Free account give away
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BLOODRANE

Registration Date: 05-13-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: M-D

Free account give away Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you want a male level 40 beastmaster account that is a sniper then here is the login details....

Login: patterson
Password: account

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by BLOODRANE: 05-27-2011 18:48.

05-27-2011 18:45 BLOODRANE is offline Search for Posts by BLOODRANE Add BLOODRANE to your Buddy List
Lako123

Registration Date: 11-08-2008
Race in game: Cultist

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have changed the password and logged out, my friend asked me to do this since he is going to use that account

account will be given away to my friend, thanks for sharing

05-27-2011 19:17 Lako123 is offline Search for Posts by Lako123 Add Lako123 to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Surely thats multi-accounting warranting a ban?

05-27-2011 20:00 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Free account give away

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH