Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Field Vest of the Master (+5) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Field Vest of the Master (+5)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: -END-

Field Vest of the Master (+5) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Items on Auction

Field Vest of the Master (+5)
Armour
Defence: 95
Effects: TOUGHNESS +9, defence +30, defence +90 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 61, STRENGTH: 53, AGILITY: 22, TOUGHNESS: 18
Min Price: 3 SS

============================================================

Items for Sale

================================================================

Items Reserved

================================================================

Items Sold

Titanium Neckerchief of Accuracy (+3)
~ [6/11/08] 3LS/3MS/3SS

This post has been edited 11 time(s), it was last edited by True_Enigma: 06-17-2011 14:37.

11-01-2008 17:22 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

Thread Starter Thread Started by True_Enigma
Item going on auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Updated

SOLD 6/11/08

Titanium Neckerchief of Accuracy (+3)
Amulet (Only for females)
Effects: CHARISMA +18, APPEARANCE +6, STRENGTH +7, AGILITY +8
Requirements: LEVEL: 43, STRENGTH: 9, APPEARANCE: 53, CHARISMA: 16

Sold for 3 lS 3 MS 3 SS

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by True_Enigma: 11-06-2008 08:50.

11-04-2008 17:14 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

Copper Necklace of Pilgrim (+3) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Updated. Item now on auction:

Copper Necklace of Pilgrim (+3)
Amulet (Only for females)
Effects: CHARISMA -2, REPUTATION +2, APPEARANCE +10, TOUGHNESS +8, KNOWLEDGE +9
Requirements: LEVEL: 32, STRENGTH: 9, APPEARANCE: 34, REPUTATION: 12
Starting Price: SS

11-06-2008 09:11 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

New item for sale.

Field Vest of the Master (+5)
Armour
Defence: 95
Effects: TOUGHNESS +9, defence +30, defence +90 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 61, STRENGTH: 53, AGILITY: 22, TOUGHNESS: 18

06-10-2011 10:24 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how much ?

06-11-2011 14:16 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

I am waiting on offers. If you make an offer that I think merits an immediate sale I will put on auction for you right away at stated offer price. If I don't receive any other offers within 48hrs from your decent offer I will again put on auction. It is a two part merge to make a very nice item that covers lvl 5 tattoos from a very low lvl, so I think it's worth at least 2000 stones. If you want to pay in smaller stones though we can arrange something.

06-11-2011 20:14 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

I have received an offer ingame of 3 SS. I am happy to merge it now and prepare to auction it within 24 hrs. I am notifying any other prospective buyers that it will go on auction for a MINIMUM of 3 SS unless another higher offer is made.

06-15-2011 23:10 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

The person that offered the 3 SS has gone quiet, but alas at this point I had merged the item based on his offer and after I informed him it would be on auction within 24 hrs. (I think he got the Field Vest of Cobra - ah well)

Item has been merged so it goes on auction anyway, I think 3 SS is a good price for this item, so it is up with that as min price.

06-17-2011 14:38 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Field Vest of the Master (+5)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH