Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » BW Team Roadmap: June-July 2008 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page BW Team Roadmap: June-July 2008 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.805 Votes - Average Rating: 8.805 Votes - Average Rating: 8.805 Votes - Average Rating: 8.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

BW Team Roadmap: June-July 2008 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Our plans for the next 2 months:

Beginning of alfa tests of a new BW Team game (not yet translated) http://www.czaswojny.pl - if you don't mind that the game and the regulations are in Polish you can register there Smile

June 2008
- Expeditions patch
- fights between groups of players to gain honour (more details soon)
- possibility to sacrifice honour points and people in order for the expedition monsters to return to their locations (all the people on the server have to ability to chip in Wink after a certain amount is reached one random mobs is reborn and the cost of rebirth is increased. The system resets on the first day of each month and also all mobs respawn then)

Minor improvements:
- Added MIN button in arcana
- mrking players who can't join an expedition (lack of people, honour etc.)
- Moving to the next not read message (also when deleting/saving the current one)
- quests and attacks timer in the title of the page in web browsers
- shorter auctions - junk

- The end of the servers move to more efficient ones.
- Impementation of new premium panel
- SMS payment from most of the countries in the world

July 2008
- Patch 1.1

05-30-2008 13:51 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

RE: BW Team Roadmap: June-July 2008 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
- possibility to sacrifice honour points and people in order for the expedition monsters to return to their locations

Could you explain this in greater detail please?
05-30-2008 13:56 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I appreciate it's going forward Smile
especially the new option for honour points is worth looking forward.

Is it possible to translate the new game's name ? (I understand that it is something with War )

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
05-30-2008 14:10 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

RE: BW Team Roadmap: June-July 2008 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by liamb1992
quote:
- possibility to sacrifice honour points and people in order for the expedition monsters to return to their locations

As you all know when you kill a monster in an expedition then in the location there will be 1 less monster (e.g. 18/22 phoenixes in DE right now). They fully regenerate on the first day of every month. When there will be no monsters left in the location then you can donate honour points and people to generate a new monster.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-30-2008 14:16 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

quote:
quote:

Not needed until you get to higher locations (devils finger etc.), it makes monsters which have been slayed 'come back' quicker. For example, in Devil's Finger there are 9 of the easier monsters (forgotten what they are called) and say 2 had been killed (by 2 teams of players successfully completing the expedition) then you could sacrifice some PoH and people (the resource, not players Wink ) to make one come back and so it would be more likely that you found that one instead of the harder monsters...

Hope I am not speaking nonsense Tongue

05-30-2008 14:19 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
fights between groups of players to gain honour (more details soon)

Now that sounds exciting Big Grin

quote:
Is it possible to translate the new game's name

Or if any of the polish speaking players on the board could give us a rough translation / short description of what the game is about, that would great. Smile

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
05-30-2008 18:19 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Our plans for the next 2 months:

Beginning of alfa tests of a new BW Team game (not yet translated) http://www.czaswojny.pl - if you don't mind that the game and the regulations are in Polish you can register there Smile

hope you guys don't mind but I translated the page from polish to english for you Wink
this is the normal page that Szeszej gave http://www.czaswojny.pl

and I translated it in English version, it won't be much help but at least I can understand

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=...8&sl=auto&tl=en

hope I ain't doing anything wrong

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 05-30-2008 20:54.

05-30-2008 20:49 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

On the page itself is written Time Edge as english name.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-31-2008 00:41 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Czas wojny is 'Time to war' or 'War time' I believe.

fights between groups of players to gain honour (more details soon)
That sound like sieges ;-)

Looking forward to 1.1

05-31-2008 03:13 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

quote:
June 2008
- Expeditions patch
- possibility to sacrifice honour points and people in order for the expedition monsters to return to their locations (all the people on the server have to ability to chip in Wink after a certain amount is reached one random mobs is reborn and the cost of rebirth is increased. The system resets on the first day of each month and also all mobs respawn then)

is it just me or does this sound like a very interesting project Big Grin
I like these ideas, reviving dead dragons and mystical beast, now thats a good idea

but still don't understand fights between groups of players to gain honor, I know that more details are coming soon yeah, but it seems like I can't wait Big Grin

and diablo, time of war is the same as war time, but I like Time of War better, if you ever played RPG, you hear the name a lot at times

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
05-31-2008 09:54 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
NateDogg
unregistered

quote:

This sound intersting i'm looking forward to hearing more about this.
06-03-2008 14:52
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Sounds like sieges but sieges are only between clans and those fights will be between two teams, something like an arena Wink

06-03-2008 23:01 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

quote:
Sounds like sieges but sieges are only between clans and those fights will be between two teams, something like an arena Wink

woooooot!!! a arena .. hold me back Big Grin lol... poh!!!! *sniff* can you smell it ... lmao Big Grin

this update is looking pritty sweet Smile

most of all "quests and attacks timer in the title of the page in web browsers" as my time keeping is pritty sh.. bad Smile

06-03-2008 23:08 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
poh!!!! *sniff* can you smell it

lol - dude you know you'll only go wasting all that poh on loose dragons & fast phoenix's! Tongue Big Grin

quote:
something like an arena

Something like one, or an actual arena?! Come on Szeszej stop teasing us with these tidbits, you cyberpimp! Big Grin

Show us the money - you had us at "players to gain honor". Pleased It's June already, we want our patch!! Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
06-04-2008 00:33 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Jimferatu

images/avatars/avatar-115.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: V13 & BoS

This all sounds like really exciting updates - Well done BW Team! Big Grin

This kind of news update is just what the UK BW players have been crying out for for ages - A good step in the right direction.

I'd like to see more of these short progress reports/plans in future.

Thumbs Up guys! Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jimferatu: 06-13-2008 15:12.

06-13-2008 15:12 Jimferatu is offline Search for Posts by Jimferatu Add Jimferatu to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

i was trying to put this on the other thread but its closed now.

has anyone had problems with the armoury, the tabs are no longer closing since the move in servers today (13/06).

Just letting you know, it doesn't bother me much at all, but better to know than not to know i would think Wink

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 06-13-2008 15:44.

06-13-2008 15:43
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

ahh so im not the only one.yeah the tabs arnt working for me either.Frown
06-14-2008 14:36 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

quote:

June 2008
- Expeditions patch

Its late June now, any more info on these?
06-23-2008 17:30 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

quote:

will ireland be included in this????????????
06-24-2008 16:17 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Exorcist

Registration Date: 06-14-2008

quote:
quote:

June 2008
- Expeditions patch

Its late June now, any more info on these?

Patch 1.0.2.0 <-- tommorow afternoon i was talking with Kondrad (main operator)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Exorcist: 06-24-2008 16:54.

06-24-2008 16:32 Exorcist is offline Search for Posts by Exorcist Add Exorcist to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

You'll see some new things today most probably Smile

06-24-2008 23:30 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

has anything noticed anything? Ive been scouring around the HUD about five minutes now and i cant see anything different?

06-25-2008 01:05 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Mortis
Emperor

The patch haven't been implemented yet.

06-25-2008 06:50 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Exorcist

Registration Date: 06-14-2008

Szeszej when patch will be instaled?

06-25-2008 15:23 Exorcist is offline Search for Posts by Exorcist Add Exorcist to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Exorcist

You can read?

06-25-2008 15:38 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

quote:
Originally posted by scillage
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Exorcist

You can read?

He had posted it " Yesterday, 23:30 "

Any idea when the SMS thing will be updated and if it will include Ireland. (used to get codes off mates in UK who play another game I used to play, I gave them codes for other game. But quit that now, so really looking forward to the new SMS system IF it includes Ireland.)

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
06-25-2008 15:49 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Scillage
Forum Legend

Yeah, and what time is it where he lives? When he posted that it would've been about 2:30 in the morning.

06-25-2008 15:57 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Serafine
Triple Ace

Closer to 00:30 I would think. Poland is GMT+1. (CET). But the quote was meant light hearted. Sorry. (took some restraint to be this nice, so please accept the apology.) (usually ppl that are typing at 1am 2 am, after a long day, still refer to the old day, and refer to the morning as tomorrow. not everyone, but most. - anyway as I said, I'm sorry.) (and on the time thing, his working day should be over soon.) (ok I can't help criticising, it's what I do...)

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
06-25-2008 16:03 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Szeszej
Administrator

Argh, sorry, my forum clock said it was 0:30 and so I've made a misleading post.

Anyways the changes that are going to occur are:

- Added MIN button in arcana
- mrking players who can't join an expedition (lack of people, honour etc.)
- Moving to the next not read message (also when deleting/saving the current one)
- quests and attacks timer in the title of the page in web browsers
- shorter auctions
- Impementation of new premium panel

06-25-2008 23:23 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

then what was Szeszej's post about?

06-26-2008 01:06 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

The patch has been implemented. Sorry for slight delay and have fun! Smile

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

06-26-2008 10:38 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

thank you for the patch
very well done there
just wondering
when is the other june patch/update parts coming out?
06-26-2008 10:41 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

quote:
Option to include player in expedition shall not appear if you don`t have enough resources to add selected player or his/her lvl is to high for the selected location.

to high level? sure? not too low to join?

06-26-2008 10:43 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Konrad
Administrator

Too high. For example you have 65 lvl, location limits is 120 and you want to join another 60 lvl.

Other >> pm Szeszej

06-26-2008 10:52 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

Too low they can't apply anyway. What he means there is, for instance; I'm lvl 36, start a White Tower expo and take a mate of lvl 48 with me, and if another mate who is lvl 37 applies, I won't see his app as he is 1 lvl too high to join. (36+48+37=121, 1 over the limit)

(there was no response from Konrad when I started typing mine, I just take too long to type lol)

====

The prem panel looks nice, one thing is missing though ---> an Irish SMS option.... Is there one on the cards? I know there are quite a few active Irish players who would love to see one come into effect. We can't txt the prem numbers of UK services. =(

The new timer in page description bar is really handy, I can leave the quest page alone while I browse emails or watever and know how much time I have.

Also the "0" in Caravan and Arcana will save me some time. =)

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Serafine: 06-26-2008 10:58.

06-26-2008 10:56 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Just a little translation mistake:

In case of problems with the activation of premium account contact as through Contact form.

Should be 'us'

Thanks for the patch

06-26-2008 11:08 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

diablo, fixed, thanks.
Serafine, unfortunately, as for now our premium operator couldn't reach an agreement with Irish cellphone operators.

Other >> pm Szeszej

06-26-2008 11:25 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

That well and truly blows..... Another option, if they would consider it is a Phone up service. (you call a certain number and listen to instructions for X amount of time)

Handy for ppl that don't have CC or PayPal. (the company gets paid by increasing actual cost of the service and BW still gets it set amount - would need to be for like a months prem at least. make average call about €7 {ish} - I use a service like this in a few other games.)

The service I use is called surfpin (www.surfpin.com) - sry if I am not allowed to post that, you can just pass it on and delete this post.

Would be handy to use it for something like the PayPal 90 option.

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
06-26-2008 11:43 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Mortis
Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by Konrad
Too high. For example you have 65 lvl, location limits is 120 and you want to join another 60 lvl.

Ok, but if you are too high you won't be even able to join, so to me this seems useless.

06-26-2008 15:42 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
liamb1992
Lord

I see a flaw.... you can search for levels of item quality right down to Normal, but you can only auction items from +3 onwards Big Grin
06-26-2008 16:02 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » BW Team Roadmap: June-July 2008

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH