Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Diamond Tie of Wisdom + Legendary Runic shirt of the Apprentice » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Diamond Tie of Wisdom + Legendary Runic shirt of the Apprentice
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

Diamond Tie of Wisdom + Legendary Runic shirt of the Apprentice Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Diamond Tie of Wisdom (+1) CLOSE
Amulet (Only for males)
Effects: CHARISMA +14, REPUTATION +2, APPEARANCE +18, KNOWLEDGE +12
Requirements: LEVEL: 74 (83), STRENGTH: 21 (23), APPEARANCE: 66 (75), CHARISMA: 28 (31)
Value: 73 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 543, Mana 1771

few in closed auctions i know but none sold in the past 2 years so wonder what price looks like in the current market?

Legendary Runic Shirt of the Apprentice (+2) CLOSE
Armour
Defence: 28
Effects: LUCK +2, defence +19, defence +27 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 21 (23), STRENGTH: 25 (2Cool , APPEARANCE: 10 (11), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 56 950 Lgo
Value: Nanites 53, Mana 196

nothing in closed auctions about this, wondering if its gained any value or if its still pretty much useless given the scarcity of legendary armour?

06-30-2011 18:13 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

tie....10SS+

legendary shirt...hmm..hard to say...MS-SS in my eyes
06-30-2011 22:07 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Waaaaaaaaambulance
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ta dude, thats a pleasant surprise Big Grin

06-30-2011 23:03 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Diamond Tie of Wisdom + Legendary Runic shirt of the Apprentice

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH