Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Strangest/Sillest thing you've done » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Strangest/Sillest thing you've done 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Strangest/Sillest thing you've done Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WARNING: WALL O' TEXT

As usual, too lazy to go hunting through threads, too lazy to find a thread that possibily might or might not of been made, and the only thread in existence where I'd gladly necro is one that me and... one other, who I think was beatrice... or someone, I can't remember, have been banned from making another one lest we get banned from the forums by the one and only Evan. (Insert applause here)

Anyway, strangest or silliest thing you can think of ever doing, be it something physical, a conversation you've had, or something you've eaten, anything. Like usual, something following the title of the thread was my trigger for making this. Although the problem is that since THAT story is a chatlog, and an 18+ one at that with 18+ links within in, I'm pretty sure i'd be breaking the rules by posting it. So i'll have to settle for another somewhat dumb one. If you REALLY want that 18+ one, you'll have to settle for a PM.

Me (An afro-american guy incase anyone doesn't know) was arguing with several someone elses on Teamspeak (Who at least two of which was caucasian) was arguing about how they are going to treat me like, and I quote, "A decent Human Being with rights" and refused to let me steal items from their houses on Block Stacker 3D, while continously offering me my own home to live in, while I was continously demanding to be treated like... well... I'm sure if I quote myself I will most CERTAINLY get a warning for racial slurs.

Why would I choose this story? Because the next strangest thing probably happens to be me falling asleep on a wall that was a brick thick. And IMO the previous one is more hilarious. Or perhaps swinging from a pole in secondary schoo, landing on the ground legs spread far apart, and having my trousers rip from below my nutsack all the way to the base of my inner leg, and lastly not being allowed to go home which meant I had to walk around for the rest of lunch and my final lesson holding onto the two flaps that now happen to be my trouser legs and making sure noone sees my boxers through them.

OhgodwhydidIwall. Anyway, any silly/strange stories you got?

Oh and I know I'll probably get all of 5 replies on this, but it's still more interesting than ziltch.

Cue warning for making an already existing thread

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
07-13-2011 21:55 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

saw nemazis returned, had orgasm.

GT

<3

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

07-15-2011 20:34 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i was in the bank on wednesday, walked out and some woman pushing a double brat-chair shoves it straight into me and shouts "are you F...ing blind?"

at which point i faced here with an evil glare, took my glass eye out and replied "actually, on that side, i am"

her face was a picture

08-14-2011 04:50 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Woken up by hitting bowl of pasta on the floor with my foot .Sometime ago cut wrong wire and whole apartment building didn't have hot water for 2 days. Went to a mall, u know those baskets what are filled with "Expired date" stuff. I saw one also. "Hey look what they got here" I said to a friend while holding a pack of chips. Suddenly some1 starts walking right to me. Just relized to look at the date.... fiddlesticks ... was another customer's basket.

you knew it was coming. warning for language. popeye2k8

10-21-2011 10:58 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Being the health and safety representative for the branch i work at im meant to do everything by example... In front of everyone i totally forgot to look behind me when reversing the forklift truck and went straight over a customers cars bonnet :/

Edit: Car was a write off Tongue 6 tonne of forklift vs 2 tonne of Mondeo... guess who lost

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 10-21-2011 18:29.

10-21-2011 18:28 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
gimli

Registration Date: 08-08-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: A.D.X.

I cut myself with a butter knife att a resteraunt Big Grin

10-22-2011 18:03 gimli is offline Search for Posts by gimli Add gimli to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Strangest/Sillest thing you've done

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH