Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » Solar Amulet » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Solar Amulet
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
krzysiek wampir

Registration Date: 05-05-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: WJS

Solar Amulet Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Solar Amulet mp 1k bn=mp+24h

Amulet
Effects: APPEARANCE +7, PERCEPTION +3
Requirements: LEVEL: 25 (29), APPEARANCE: 21 (24)
Value: 9 000 Lgo

xujogrom666
07-22-2011 22:29 krzysiek wampir is offline Search for Posts by krzysiek wampir Add krzysiek wampir to your Buddy List
krzysiek wampir

Thread Starter Thread Started by krzysiek wampir
RE: Solar Amulet Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by krzysiek wampir
Solar Amulet mp 1k bn=mp+24h

Amulet
Effects: APPEARANCE +7, PERCEPTION +3
Requirements: LEVEL: 25 (29), APPEARANCE: 21 (24)
Value: 9 000 Lgo

xujogrom666
07-22-2011 22:37 krzysiek wampir is offline Search for Posts by krzysiek wampir Add krzysiek wampir to your Buddy List
tolly

Registration Date: 03-24-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: HLL/SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bn

07-22-2011 22:59 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
krzysiek wampir

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what bn??? there is no buy now it's an 24hour auction....you can give mp - minimal price mate
07-22-2011 23:28 krzysiek wampir is offline Search for Posts by krzysiek wampir Add krzysiek wampir to your Buddy List
tolly

Registration Date: 03-24-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: HLL/SAN

Why did u say bn=mp+24 then

mp then i bid

07-23-2011 00:02 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
ARKNUS

Registration Date: 07-09-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

1050 pop

07-23-2011 06:59 ARKNUS is offline Search for Posts by ARKNUS Add ARKNUS to your Buddy List
airliebird

Registration Date: 02-10-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: scurvy dog

solar amulet Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

07-23-2011 14:09 airliebird is offline Search for Posts by airliebird Add airliebird to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for airliebird
Jackel

images/avatars/avatar-669.jpg

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Clan: Sanitarium

RE: Solar Amulet Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Rambo won Smile

Perfect Crystal Flail of Blood
07-23-2011 17:45 Jackel is offline Search for Posts by Jackel Add Jackel to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

This rule has been in effect for ALONG TIME NOW.

Tolly wins at a price of 1k

Read the rules for Sellers General Point 7.
07-23-2011 17:58 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
krzysiek wampir

sorry but it's a new rule??????????

all auctions was like mine...now i think you should cancel all auctions

it is so stupid

it's easy bn=mp+24h it's mean that bn will be after 24 hours after mp is given....

am i right???

i think you admins have nothing to do and you are boredTongue
07-24-2011 01:43 krzysiek wampir is offline Search for Posts by krzysiek wampir Add krzysiek wampir to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

Read my signature.

quote:

Popeye posted in the trade regulations stating a new rule. The thread becomes highlighted to indicate a new post if you havent seen it until now then its your own fault and Tolly wins the item.

07-24-2011 04:12 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Eisuk

Registration Date: 06-05-2011
Race in game: Absorber

Where's the proper place to discuss this? It stinks, and if Tolly accepts the trade after playing naive, that stinks too.

07-24-2011 08:54 Eisuk is offline Search for Posts by Eisuk Add Eisuk to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:

it is so stupid

it's easy bn=mp+24h it's mean that bn will be after 24 hours after mp is given....

am i right???

i think you admins have nothing to do and you are boredTongue

It's been in place for along time. And quite alot of auctions have been going this way and nobody complain yet.

I'm going to close this to prevent further spam. If you wish to complain. You can send a message to either of the super mods.
07-24-2011 10:01 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » Solar Amulet

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH