Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » warning....`moderatr is crazy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page warning....`moderatr is crazy 4 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
krzysiek wampir

Registration Date: 05-05-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: WJS

warning....`moderatr is crazy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

look

Message from Hespera, on 07-10-2011 00:27
Warning

You were given a warning by Hespera.
Reason:
Trade Regulations (missing second uneditable post)
Thread: 800 junk - 60 pop

800 junk - 60 pop

Yours Board-Team

what is it???

it was not my auction and i've recived warnig for uneditable post....
07-31-2011 00:34 krzysiek wampir is offline Search for Posts by krzysiek wampir Add krzysiek wampir to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It was my mistake, I hit verwarnen on your post instead of the one above you. I have corrected it now so you can relax. If you look in the thread you can see I was speaking to the thread owner and not you.

07-31-2011 01:47 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wrong section to report such thing. Next time write to me or Evangelion.
Thread closed.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
07-31-2011 18:37 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » warning....`moderatr is crazy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH