Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Shirt of the Orchid » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Shirt of the Orchid
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
przdomel

Registration Date: 07-28-2011

Shirt of the Orchid Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shirt of the Orchid

Armour
Defence: -8
Effects: all weapons damage +20, defence -10
Requirements: LEVEL: 24 (25), STRENGTH: 20
Value: 20 400 Lgo

mp = 2k pop
bn = 3 k pop
bn2 = mp +24h

nick in game UK necro: UrgKaruk

Nick necro : UrgKaruk
if you buy something make me an offer

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by przdomel: 07-29-2011 13:57.

07-29-2011 13:57 przdomel is offline Search for Posts by przdomel Add przdomel to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
7. Uneditable "Second post" and making changes to the auction when it is in progress.

a) When the seller's thread is created you must copy the first post, make a second post and paste it there. If there are any conflicts concerning the auction or offer of sell then this "second post" will serve as the basis for the moderator's judgement.

You are new so I will not warn you this time. Please read the rules and regulations to avoid future warnings.

Trade regulations - Necropolis

You need to add the missing second post.

07-30-2011 20:30 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
sakra

Registration Date: 06-12-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

RE: Shirt of the Orchid Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bn = 3k

By the way - word to Mister Hespera.

Help beginner - 130 junk

I'm new on this serwer, and you gave me +1.
UrgKaruk is playing here for two years.
Should I complain about your work ???

07-31-2011 20:50 sakra is offline Search for Posts by sakra Add sakra to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

RE: Shirt of the Orchid Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sakra

By the way - word to Mister Hespera.

Help beginner - 130 junk

I'm new on this serwer, and you gave me +1.
UrgKaruk is playing here for two years.
Should I complain about your work ???

przdomel :Registration Date: 07-28-2011 Only a few days old on this forum.
sakra :Registration Date: 06-12-2011 Over a month on this forum

I do not know how old players are in the game what I see is how long they have been on the forum. This is not the place to discuss anyway. You can send me PM or you can Message Evangelion or Mortis and make a complaint if you have a problem with me.

07-31-2011 23:58 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
przdomel

Registration Date: 07-28-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by przdomel
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sory but my eng is not well,

so next time i need to copy my offer and post it again ,lower ,???
i didnt use forum auctions before , thats why i did mistakes

if you can write me in polisch what i did wrong ,to awoid it next time ,i will be greatfull

txs a lot

Nick necro : UrgKaruk
if you buy something make me an offer
08-01-2011 07:34 przdomel is offline Search for Posts by przdomel Add przdomel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Shirt of the Orchid

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH