Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Act 3 - SitRep, beta server and other nasty things » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Act 3 - SitRep, beta server and other nasty things 15 Votes - Average Rating: 7.4715 Votes - Average Rating: 7.47
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
is it just me, or is anyone else having troubles finding there gained evolutions points? and also why cant we earn poh from fights on this :'( i wanna solo a whitey for my badge :'(

edit: it does look like some of the building costs have been lowered, i haven't ran through all of the buildings yet, but the employment agency is significantly cheaper, im not 100% if thats just for the purpose of the beta or if its the matrix of the immitated server, ill report more if/when i figure it all out Smile

can find mine either..there not shown at all....im sure they will with next patch

poh patch hasnt been used..so no poh from ambush/square

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-27-2011 05:08 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: -END-

RE: Act 3 - SitRep, beta server and other nasty things Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej

How will the BETA server work?
your characters will be cloned and transfered to empty squares in Z5,
everyone is automatically transfered to A3
you'll be able to log in onto the beta realm from your regular account (you'll have to log onto your account and then from there log in to the beta server),
WARNING! If any of the betatesters will share their account with anyone else during that period they will be banned permanently on both accounts!! Beta server is for testing purposes only, not for spoiling A3 fun for others!,
construction times and resources gains will be accelerated,
EVOLUTIONS will NOT be available!!
The A3 quests will NOT have any text!

This could explain why we can't see the evo points gained.

07-27-2011 09:34 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

posting when nearly asleep should be ilegal LOL

edit: related to the thread, the new armoury inferace is something to really look forward to Big Grin

IGN: acidic shots

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by demonfury v2: 07-27-2011 17:24.

07-27-2011 13:33 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

Anyone already logged in ?
I just got the message but can't find the beta server ?

08-01-2011 13:12 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

u log in to beta server through your normel account

whwere it says act3 beta click that

then u click the button that appears

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-01-2011 13:30 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

Thanks found it.

Edit : Thanks BW team for giving Me the chance to help improve the game.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 08-01-2011 14:51.

08-01-2011 13:39 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Got in today too Smile

made a english speaking clan for anyone who not too good at polish Smile

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
08-01-2011 14:53 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Katty

images/avatars/avatar-993.jpeg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009

will be grate if there can change language .. i can`t play in polish
08-02-2011 18:31 Katty is offline Search for Posts by Katty Add Katty to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Clan: HLL

quote:
Originally posted by Katty

They never intended on doing the Beta in any other language other than Polish and im pretty sure they wont translate it to another untill the implement the 3rd act to all servers for real as its just alot of un-needed work as im sure the majority of players are Polish

Most use a thing called Google Translator which is a add-on sort of thing on the google toolbar i think, check it out, not the most accurate of translation but it does the job

08-02-2011 18:38 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

quote:
Originally posted by Katty

if you cba to run everything through the google translater, play the beta on google chrome, it auto translates stuff into english

i dont understand a word of polish, but with the translater i know what the deal is Big Grin

IGN: acidic shots
08-02-2011 18:55 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

A few people don;t seem to be logging in regularly ,If they are not taking it seriously Why did they apply in the first place ?

08-03-2011 17:24 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
A few people don;t seem to be logging in regularly ,If they are not taking it seriously Why did they apply in the first place ?

REALLY?!?!?!?!?

¬_¬

I'd be on it morning, noon and night!

Ungrateful beings.....

08-03-2011 20:58 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
quote:
Originally posted by mortanius

REALLY?!?!?!?!?

¬_¬

I'd be on it morning, noon and night!

Ungrateful beings.....

Maybe they wanted the experience of act 3 but have kids or a job so don't have the time to be on morning noon and night

08-03-2011 22:28 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Just a quick bit of news: Act III will most probably be released this Wednesday Smile

11-19-2011 21:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Just a quick bit of news: Act III will most probably be released this Wednesday Smile

so erm... is that it?

cheers

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-19-2011 21:59 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

What do you need more? Big Grin The beta tests are finished, it's time for the big day Smile

11-19-2011 22:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

well how about giving us the well of souls back in beta before we lose all the lovely stones we got.

thanks for update
11-19-2011 22:43 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
What do you need more? Big Grin The beta tests are finished, it's time for the big day Smile

cheers szezejeblah...good to see that its finnaly here ^^

1 quick question

is all features gonna be implemented at same time??
or are king of hill etc goin to be in later patches?

11-19-2011 22:45 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

All I can say is that King of the Hill is in the translation files, I would have to confirm with sushi but this might be hard at this hour Smile

11-20-2011 01:05 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Just to confirm: YES we are getting HGR and King of the Hill tomorrow Smile

11-22-2011 18:39 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
Just to confirm: YES we are getting HGR and King of the Hill tomorrow Smile

Are you able to give us an estimation on what time it will be arriving? And when it does are we gonna have some server down time or...?

11-22-2011 19:02 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

Lool Its Coming Tomorrow XD End Off Smile Carnt You Wait Its Still Coming Not Going To Cum Any Quicker Nowing The Time XD There Will Be An Announcement if There Is Any Down Time Smile

11-22-2011 19:03 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by TheKid
Lool Its Coming Tomorrow XD End Off Smile Carnt You Wait Its Still Coming Not Going To Cum Any Quicker Nowing The Time XD There Will Be An Announcement if There Is Any Down Time Smile

I wont be going into Act 3 for some time, i just dont wanna get stuck in an expo with my quest gear set on because act 3 is being implemented... think before you shoot next time

EDIT: At the person below, are you that simple? If we have an ETA then no one will get caught out with there pants down when trying to shoot at a Dragon in there quest gear

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 11-22-2011 19:20.

11-22-2011 19:06 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

Still Lol Its Coming XD Just Waitt Dude Smile

11-22-2011 19:10 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

quote:
Originally posted by TheKid

pokerface.jpg.....

Anyway, great news altogether, Szeszej. Quite a lot of people will be made happy with this patch and the fact that KotH and HGR will be added along with the patch is even better news. I'm happy.

11-22-2011 19:10 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

What is this... i don't even...
11-30-2011 13:12 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan

Have you never heard of act 3?! You should read the other announcement threads

11-30-2011 18:02 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan

Have you never heard of act 3?! You should read the other announcement threads

I've been away for like...2 years. I'll have a look tomorrow x3
12-01-2011 01:39 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Act 3 - SitRep, beta server and other nasty things

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH