Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Adios amigos! It's time for me to leave. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Adios amigos! It's time for me to leave. 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Adios amigos! It's time for me to leave. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll keep this short because I'm really lazy.

Got bored of this game a while ago, just come back from a weeks absence of it and theres really no drive to it anymore, not even A3 will change that.

Thanks to those who've mentored me over the years, you know who you are.

Thanks to the Admin+SuperMods for allowing me to be a trade Mod for a few months.

In process of selling off all my items, check my sellers page here

You've all been great, and this was a good game. If I'd of just found a few more 1SS+ items things may be different now. I've done over 2 years of quests and found nothing so everything about my char was struggling. I was a poor excuse of a BK.

So, yeah, I think thats it.

My account will not be deleted, so that y'all can get some exp off me and maybe, just maybe in a few months/6/12/whatever I'll come back. But for now its goodbye and have fun.

Much love as always

Unholy Emperor
Reaper_of-Life (Underworld)
Cubic (Necro)

09-08-2011 17:48 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
techy

Registration Date: 11-16-2008

RE: Adios amigos! It's time for me to leave. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry to see you go Reap.......I rem the good times [and the insults....LOL]!!!

Hope all goes well for you IRL......and I do hope you eventually return.

Aw ra best
Honour & Respect, always!!
D-K
09-08-2011 18:09 techy is offline Search for Posts by techy Add techy to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You know where to find me Wink

Good luck IRL! Smile

09-08-2011 21:54 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

D:
It's such a shame to see you go. Frown
Keep in touch, and good luck IRL, man! Big Grin

09-08-2011 22:01 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010
Race in game: Absorber

I'll grab you on youtube some point

Tatty bye

And wash away my innocence and fear
09-09-2011 08:40 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Sad to see another go mate :\

All the best for real life Smile

09-09-2011 11:43 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Stay in touch mate and good luck IRL and in all other games you will ever play Smile

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
09-10-2011 09:55 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor

Its so bloody hard to leave this game......

Bloodwars is like crack. You try it once and you're hooked. No matter how hard you try and stay away, something always reels you back in........

09-16-2011 23:57 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
tolly

Registration Date: 03-24-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: HLL/SAN

Good bye im thinkin of buyin your shorts lol and you may remember me A Lvl 7 Celebi :p

09-16-2011 23:59 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Haha! Go for it! I need the stones! xD

And I do! You werent so bad at the ol' CoD ;D

09-17-2011 00:03 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
tolly

Registration Date: 03-24-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: HLL/SAN

I need to downgrade them so dunno and add my main account A Lvl 6 Celebi the other was jus because i ran out of xbl

09-17-2011 00:04 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Okay, okay..............................I TRIED to quit. I really did.

But after I started selling, I started buying...........and well, yeah, I'm hooked again.

Gonna try a different tattoo see if this helps me play properly again Smile

REAPER IS BACK!

09-30-2011 09:48 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

make your mind up!!! -.-

i joke i joke, glad to see you saw sense and came back dude Big Grin especially seeing as act 3 is due to go live this month Big Grin

IGN: acidic shots
10-14-2011 06:14 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Adios amigos! It's time for me to leave.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH