Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Legendary Perfect Antique Flail S.S you Fear ???? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Perfect Antique Flail S.S you Fear ????
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
janoska

images/avatars/avatar-637.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [W.J.S]

Legendary Perfect Antique Flail S.S you Fear ???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Perfect Antique Flail

Two-handed melee weapon

Damage: 100 - 222

Effects: Chance to hit -12, chance for critical hit +41 %, AGILITY +41, weapon damage +19

Requirements: LEVEL: 74 (75), STRENGTH: 71 (72), Your character must be in act: 2

Value: 27 000 Lgo

10-20-2011 19:42 janoska is offline Search for Posts by janoska Add janoska to your Buddy List
NeSTeA

Registration Date: 08-15-2010
Clan: SS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1,5kk

looking for: http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?postid=203362

ID: 25203
10-20-2011 19:46 NeSTeA is offline Search for Posts by NeSTeA Add NeSTeA to your Buddy List
qwert

Registration Date: 12-15-2009
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: None

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh my...do you heard that? I think it's a SS scare

Nice weapon.
1pop as mp Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by dredziol
no we dont scare...

Im just kidding xD

Chetny na Horde w GoW3 na X360 w dobrym skladzie? Pisz PW, zrobimy ustawke Big Grin

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by qwert: 10-20-2011 19:50.

10-20-2011 19:47 qwert is offline Search for Posts by qwert Add qwert to your Buddy List
dredziol

Registration Date: 08-08-2009
Clan: Khorne

RE: Legendary Perfect Antique Flail S.S you Fear ???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no we dont scare...

10-20-2011 19:49 dredziol is offline Search for Posts by dredziol Add dredziol to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

quote:
Originally posted by NeSTeA
1,5kk

why not me ? Frown

gratz

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
10-20-2011 19:50 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

haha not really Tongue

But congratz to a great drop Big Grin

eazily 1.5kk

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
10-20-2011 19:55 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Mocny

images/avatars/avatar-623.jpg

Registration Date: 08-11-2009
Clan: [S.S]

1,5kk, 10kk what the different...
1) not for sell,
2) one weapon doesn't change war ;p,
3) we don't "fear",
4) gratz drop.

nick: Najja
id: 3819
10-20-2011 19:56 Mocny is offline Search for Posts by Mocny Add Mocny to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Clan: QTD

1,5kk, better would be demonic but congratz Smile and remember it s not place to comment other things that price of that drop.

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

10-20-2011 20:12 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

dont think you can put a price on that weapon, its the best 2handed on the server to date

but never the less 1kk

looking forward to seeing some reports in ss vs wjs sieges with that beast ;D

Necro knows me as Gjallar
10-20-2011 20:17 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
konrax

images/avatars/avatar-649.gif

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: KHORNE

quote:
Originally posted by Malle8398
haha not really Tongue

But congratz to a great drop Big Grin

eazily 1.5kk

as mp cuz some ppl will fight for itSmile
10-20-2011 20:18 konrax is offline Search for Posts by konrax Add konrax to your Buddy List
Tuna

images/avatars/avatar-408.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

2,5K as MP no less. It is one of the best 2H weapon in this game, and not requaier special gear for

10-20-2011 22:37 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
Miggymop

Registration Date: 06-02-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Khorne

RE: Legendary Perfect Antique Flail S.S you Fear ???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh my....that my friend is one heck of a drop Smile

Priceless...no one really have the pop to buy it so either you redress into melee or put someon in debts forever.

But if you are going on the board with it.... 2 kk as mp easy.

Sell it to me and I'll join WJS asap Wink

turn on - tune in - drop out

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Miggymop: 10-21-2011 07:35.

10-21-2011 07:31 Miggymop is offline Search for Posts by Miggymop Add Miggymop to your Buddy List
fluffy

images/avatars/avatar-985.jpg

Registration Date: 03-20-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -WJS-

10 000 000 PoP
10-21-2011 20:01 fluffy is offline Search for Posts by fluffy Add fluffy to your Buddy List
syriellee

Registration Date: 09-23-2011

great weapon but.... to use it properly You need better eqSmile
perf speed, strong arachnid set, without it You are not able to use ot in 100%

2kk anyway
10-22-2011 11:18 syriellee is offline Search for Posts by syriellee Add syriellee to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Legendary Perfect Antique Flail S.S you Fear ????

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH