Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Perfect Murderous Thunderfist of Hitting » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Perfect Murderous Thunderfist of Hitting 3 Votes - Average Rating: 9.673 Votes - Average Rating: 9.673 Votes - Average Rating: 9.673 Votes - Average Rating: 9.673 Votes - Average Rating: 9.67
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

Legendary Perfect Murderous Thunderfist of Hitting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my Leg murderous of power got a mixed reaction...merged this from it

how about it peepz??

Legendary Perfect Murderous Thunderfist of Hitting CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 35 - 43
Effects: Chance to hit -13, attacks per round: 4, AGILITY +34, chance for critical hit +16 %, all weapons damage +9, chance for critical hit with weapon +10 %, dodge +5 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 76 (101), STRENGTH: 66 (87), AGILITY: 67 (89), INTELLIGENCE: 33 (43), KNOWLEDGE: 35 (46), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 54 600 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1442, Mana 3618

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by brundlefly: 03-15-2012 22:39.

07-27-2011 12:23 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well its quite nice for pretty much anything high end but it all depends on the demand.

I payed 10ss for malicious of turtleshell but it was the last one i needed so roughly 4ss with possibility to raise dramatically

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

07-27-2011 12:48 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by brundlefly
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
11-07-2011 20:46 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

the crowbar is crap in my opinion and if the club wasnt legendary it would be worth ALOT but as it cant be put in the CA id say roughly 1ls, on the other hand its nice for someones own set so can go for around 1ms

Crowbar ~ 1hs-1ls
Club 1ls-1ms(minimum)

quote:

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 11-07-2011 22:29.

11-07-2011 22:28 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

up
11-09-2011 18:50 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

It is sooooooo hard for anyone to accurately estimate the value of a Legendary Good Murderous Thunderfist of Power (+2)

Id say 20 SS +

11-09-2011 18:55 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Power is terrible to merge from BUT legendary murderous TF of XXX you are looking at 15ss + if someone wants to take the time to re merge it Smile

quote:

Smile

11-09-2011 19:01 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist

lol..para no way for 15SS Big Grin ....around 8SS there is still loads of work to get it into final weapon....and well with act3 leg weapons ll be not needed much Big Grin
11-09-2011 19:39 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

10SS. It's a good start but needs a lot of work.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-09-2011 21:02 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

up
01-10-2012 18:53 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

Registration Date: 12-30-2011

14 ss min
01-10-2012 18:55 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

40ss+

01-10-2012 18:59 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
40ss+

Is that a other from you Cez Tongue

Yup atleast 30ss as its nice item if someone wants an insidious set but it is also its an amazing merge piece

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-10-2012 19:16 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Will be a popular item, easily 30 SS, probably more

01-10-2012 19:26 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
rohlikus
Double Ace

well 40SS as i am sure its last piece for cesars merge Happy Big Grin
01-10-2012 19:44 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

quote:
Originally posted by rohlikus
well 40SS as i am sure its last piece for cesars merge Happy Big Grin

Now got me curious Tongue

40SS start Wink

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

01-10-2012 23:11 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009

40 looks a good starting price, for those rich enough to pay that!
01-11-2012 12:51 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Definitely 40 SS, but you can be nearly sure that this goes to 50+.
01-11-2012 13:02 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Clan: BoS

40ss is a easy starting price if people have the stones I can see it rise to 50 plus depending on parts people hold

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

01-11-2012 19:37 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

up
03-15-2012 22:39 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

any1?
03-16-2012 21:30 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

20-23SS
03-16-2012 23:45 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Perfect Murderous Thunderfist of Hitting

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH